Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. I thought that I'd prepared for any lunacy from Chris, but those tweets are something else. If anyone informed the appropriate authorities to just check his Twitter out and they didn't have him institutionalised at once, then I honestly can't see why.
I don't see what institutionalizing him would really do. He may be a little crazy but he's also a sped with an active imagination and 0 social grace so he sees nothing wrong with saying ponies are fixing the virus. It is the only way he can deal with anything serious. For now he pays most of his bills and hasn't been too dangerous. More of a nuisance really. He needs a handler especially when Barb dies. She's a handler but she also isn't helping anything by coddling him and letting him do what he wants all day as long as she gets her fast food.

Just like jail or the army, it's not going to do anything. A group home that specializes in people with autism is probably his best bet.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. Point is, he needs to be under proper supervision somewhere. In days not so long ago, people who genuinely believed they were Napoleon or conversing with fictional characters in other dimensions would swiftly find themselves in rooms with rubber walls, eating mashed banana from paper plates with plastic spoons. Things have changed, but Chris is fast entering (if not already in) the arena of the mentally unwell - to a degree that needs such supervision.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I HATE THIS TIME PERIOD WITH HIM SO MUCH.
Chris has been growing down since high school. The Manchester High Chris didn't play with MLP, didn't invent Sonichu until senior year, didn't believe that "cartoons were real in another dimension" as far as I know, didn't believe in wacky woo, wasn't a NEET, no "Tomgirl," and he wasn't morbidly obese.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Chris has been growing down since high school. The Manchester High Chris didn't play with MLP, didn't invent Sonichu until senior year, didn't believe that "cartoons were real in another dimension" as far as I know, didn't believe in wacky woo, wasn't a NEET, no "Tomgirl," and he wasn't morbidly obese.
He did believe Sonic and Sonichu in some place were actually real its only gotten worse than ever

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Blood must never enter my alcohol stream.
kiwifarms.net
Why would he care about some states? He lives in Virginia. The cops have been ordered not to arrest people for shit anyway. The most he'd get is a fine and that's assuming he didn't just play the tard card and pretend he had no idea about anything because he's a tard.
He wouldn't care. I said 'some states' because I'm not entirely sure if breaking curfew incurs the same punishments in other states. I know that some states are saying its a maximum of a year in prison and a max fine of $5,000 for breaking curfew but I don't know if Viginia's going to go with that. Supposing it is the case in this situation: since chris can never hope to pay that fine he's get a year in jail, and I doubt they could play kick the can with this infraction of the law, and all chris has to do is waddle outside at the incorrect hour, and we know chris isn't going to pay any attention to news or warnings given by the state of Virginia. The news doesn't have enough cartoons, anime girls, and asskissing to keep his attention.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
He wouldn't care. I said 'some states' because I'm not entirely sure if breaking curfew incurs the same punishments in other states. I know that some states are saying its a maximum of a year in prison and a max fine of $5,000 for breaking curfew but I don't know if Viginia's going to go with that. Supposing it is the case in this situation: since chris can never hope to pay that fine he's get a year in jail, and I doubt they could play kick the can with this infraction of the law, and all chris has to do is waddle outside at the incorrect hour, and we know chris isn't going to pay any attention to news or warnings given by the state of Virginia. The news doesn't have enough cartoons, anime girls, and asskissing to keep his attention.
One would think after many years of having run ins with the law for minor offenses, Chris could google Virgina's curfew laws before he leaves the house. Then again, I don't think Chris leaves the house after 10:00 PM (unless Barb wants a midnight snack). Even if he knows of his county's curfew laws, he's not going to follow them, cause autism + ego.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he recognizes NOW that this is a sign of his fake ass dimensional merge. He takes responsibility for the merge. Then he's guilty of mass murder for his selfish... ugh.
So are all these fictional characters getting sick with diseases they are weak to, like are their colors running or something?
"Tens of thousands of people are dying, we knew it was going to happen but we didn't prepare before hand, even thought we knew how to, but it's okay because I get to play with imaginary toys until the day I die!"
I HATE THIS TIME PERIOD WITH HIM SO MUCH.
In theory this a really funny era. In practice, it's watching Chris play paddle ball with every untruth he's ever courted. It leads nowhere and the insulating nature of social media keeps him consequence-free.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are Chris's messages from that Discord. He also uploaded a photo of his latest dumbass headgear and more photos of his magic stone collection.
Chris: "Mm, yeah, imma post pics of my shiny rocks while they're "solar charging", cuz that's how magic rocks work, don't you know. In the process I'll show off my nasty stained carpet and tard tiara, among which."

I'm continually impressed by his ability to find new and interesting ways to look like a total dumbass. :story:

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here are Chris's messages from that Discord. He also uploaded a photo of his latest dumbass headgear and more photos of his magic stone collection.
Oh my Jesus his obsession with spiritualism is getting crazy, and you cant blame the Idea Partners for this.

Its beginning to resemble The Blair Witch Project.

I mean it. This is ouija board type shit and to create one is as easy as drawing the whole Alphabet and Yes and No onto a paper.

Something creepy is happening at 14BLC. @Copitz go out and investigate

jawsome

It was always too late.
kiwifarms.net
Been following Chris since the early ED days. If you told me this is where things would have ended up more than a decade later, I would have called you crazy. Sometimes I wonder what his life would have been like had the vicious cycle he and the internet engaged in never occurred. If the internet got bored or Chris just walked away from it how much different his life would be.

1.jpg

Jesus Christ, Chris.

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
Been following Chris since the early ED days. If you told me this is where things would have ended up more than a decade later, I would have called you crazy. Sometimes I wonder what his life would have been like had the vicious cycle he and the internet engaged in never occurred. If the internet got bored or Chris just walked away from it how much different his life would be.

View attachment 1210042

Jesus Christ, Chris.

From teen doofus to New Age Granny in just two short decades.