Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he is talking about how in the idea fags comic issue Sonichu (literally) got horny and tried to rape Chris and Chris (literally) fisted him in order to stop him. No, really.
And here, Chris did Sonichu and Sonichu did Chris. Both ways and they're still nasty.

Maybe part of why the fucking lunatic is pretending to be his electric hedgehog pokey-man is that he feels he can't actually live up to all the self-aggrandizing bullshit he made up about himself.

He thinks people actually believe all his kindergarten nonsense, so maybe he feels pressured by the gazillion superpowers he bestowed upon himself and came up with the excuse of not being actually Chris, but "Sonichu", in case people ask him why he is not soaring the skies like a floating sack of potatoes while shooting thunderbolts out of his ass.

Sounds impossibly retarded, I know, but this is Chris we are talking about.
Chris needs some kind of professional help.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
And here, Chris did Sonichu and Sonichu did Chris. Both ways and they're still nasty.

Oh please... The only kind of professional help he needs, is my hand slapping him professionally across that engorged potato head of his.

He’s a tard with an ego the size of a busload of trannies, and illusions of grandeur.

Unfortunately that’s not something mental health professionals can cure.

(Well... Can’t cure it nearly as effective as a couple of KFarmers making Chris dig ditches could.)

BTW: Is it just me, or is Chris holding up his six-month-Sonichu possession as some kind of ACHIEVEMENT?!? He seems to be bragging about it: “For nearly siz months!

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net

Like the justice system, the mental health system could not help Chris. Sure, he was assessed multiple times, but was given the okay, anger management and pills. This is what happens when people are born into older generations. I think it would have been best if Chris was never mainstreamed to keep things like current Chris from happening.

Tiger Tanaka

In Japan, man comes first
kiwifarms.net
Is he referring to this moment? I thought he was maybe talking about when he threatened to shoot up cwcville mall. But I really didn't know.
there's 2 times chris fucks sonichu.

there's also their horny gay fight where Sonichu tries to fuck Christine, so Christine fists Sonichu. It's worth noting that this is twice that Christian's ego is so big that though he's sexually abusing and hurting Sonichu, Chris feels he's the victim and the one going through more pain. He fists his own son and lifts him off the ground. I don't give a shit what mind control powers the ideas guys had, this amount of effort from christian could only be obtained if it was Freudian wish fulfillment.

(taken from sonichu 13)

Attachments

• parental guidance.png
    parental guidance.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
We already know he smokes weed thanks to the TTS. The idea of him constantly blazing it now as well as the possibility of him trying stronger drugs to help increase his magic powers isn't out of the question.

Imagine if the TTS exposed Chris to harder drugs like crack. He'd stop spending the tugboat on toys and vidya, that's for sure.

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
Oh please... The only kind of professional help he needs, is my hand slapping him professionally across that engorged potato head of his.

He’s a tard with an ego the size of a busload of trannies, and illusions of grandeur.

Unfortunately that’s not something mental health professionals can cure.

(Well... Can’t cure it nearly as effective as a couple of KFarmers making Chris dig ditches could.)

BTW: Is it just me, or is Chris holding up his six-month-Sonichu possession as some kind of ACHIEVEMENT?!? He seems to be bragging about it: “For nearly siz months!
Beats me but he's gone on Six Months with this Possession.

Reactions: Hogar Grupal

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
there's 2 times chris fucks sonichu.

there's also their horny gay fight where Sonichu tries to fuck Christine, so Christine fists Sonichu. It's worth noting that this is twice that Christian's ego is so big that though he's sexually abusing and hurting Sonichu, Chris feels he's the victim and the one going through more pain. He fists his own son and lifts him off the ground. I don't give a shit what mind control powers the ideas guys had, this amount of effort from christian could only be ontained if it was Freudian wish fulfillment.

(taken from sonichu 13)

Obviously Chris doesn't know shit about punishment, seeing that he's never experienced it. Surprised he didn't make Sonichu invincible to it.

Nickhayes1988

kiwifarms.net
I think this talk of what chris's life would be like in the 40s-50s is really interesting. It's easy to see some of the things hes done and think he'd be locked away and subjected to electroshock therapy but honestly chris would probably be seen as more benign than dangerous. Granted some of the crazy things he's done might have be punished far more harshly in times past. I think modern sensibilities tend to conclude that people like chris need to be handled with kid's gloves. For instance I think had chris maced an unsuspecting store clerk 40yrs ago he would've just been sent to jail. Instead of the "therapy and mental health treatment" route that's designed to keep our already crowded prison system from taking in even more non-violent offenders.

If you want a parable for what someone like chris would look like there's plenty of examples of people today that would've been labeled "slow" or "feeble minded" in the past. Ive worked and interacted with tons of them. Weather they be autistic or just generally developmental challenged. They lead totally normal if uneventful lives. They work manual labor or customer service jobs, live with their parents into their old age and mostly bother no one.

Chris, if he was born 40yrs earlier likely wouldn't be the comical oddity that he is today. He probably would've had a normal job somewhere and lived his life in obscurity. Hell if bob/barb were 30yrs younger when they had him he might've ended up that way. Chris is the ultimate culmination of his environment. Bad parenting, a toxic living environment, an internet eager to turn him into a caricature of himself and a system designed to coddle him. If any of those things don't line up the way they did chris is working at a gas station 30hrs a week. To the relative outsider unaware of chris's internet fame hes nothing more than another weirdo dressed up in drag that polite people uneasily smile at as they walk by just like the millions of other mentally challenged weirdos in this country.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone talks about when he'll stop being able to use this as a coping mechanism, but, honestly I just wonder when he's going to get bored of it. I mean, given how people enable him, maybe never? Maybe a decade or two? Ordinarily this childish fantasy would probably get dropped by now with nobody's help.

Does Chris actually do drugs? I've never used any, but I'd imagine he'd go on twitter posting about how he can suddenly do all these amazing psychic things. This is just his usual brand of "uh yeah i have powers n shit". Maybe this tweet chain is drug-induced, but it's making me think he's just having to cope even further now. I don't even know how recent events could affect Chris, he's a house-bound NEET anyway, Covid's did fuckall to his life except cancel one convention. I think these tweets are just a general symptom of his psyche slowly decaying and rotting away in the crypt of 14BLC. I'm probably wrong, but my prediction is that he'll just get bored of a lot of this eventually, not giving it up, but greatly receding from using it as a coping mechanism, and ultimately find something else to use to cope with, just because, eventually, he'll probably get the hint that all this merge shit isn't doing anything for him.

Alternatively, I think he's replaced himself with Sonichu to protect his ego, ensuring that any bad events in life happen to Sonichu, not him. I think if even the tiniest thing improves in his life, he'll switch back to being himself in order to bask in the pride of it.

Sheriff of CWCville

kiwifarms.net
This is exactly why Null started ignoring Chris. I feel like I’m almost as guilty as the people actively feeding into his delusions just by contributing to his following. I’ve been checking Chris stuff less and less recently, and this stuff barely feels fun anymore.

Honestly it would probably be best for everyone involved if we collectively just stopped paying attention and let him rant to the void. But there’s always gonna be a ween at this point who will engage him, so really there isn’t anything to do but guilt watch out of morbid curiosity. Sucks man...

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is exactly why Null started ignoring Chris. I feel like I’m almost as guilty as the people actively feeding into his delusions just by contributing to his following. I’ve been checking Chris stuff less and less recently, and this stuff barely feels fun anymore.

Honestly it would probably be best for everyone involved if we collectively just stopped paying attention and let him rant to the void. But there’s always gonna be a ween at this point who will engage him, so really there isn’t anything to do but guilt watch out of morbid curiosity. Sucks man...
Us paying attention or not won't make a difference. He's all in on the dimension merge shit. Thanks, Idea Guy

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Man, as stupid as it sounds, I feel such kinship with this community given how we all seem to feel the same. I read these fucking tweets on the CWCki and thought to myself "wow, this is somehow particularly depressing, I'm starting to wonder if I should even pay attention to him anymore."

I mean, yeah, like Hulk said, it wouldn't actually do anything. I'm just thinking about myself here, like, is this even fun anymore?

Monolith

Floridamancer
kiwifarms.net
Man, as stupid as it sounds, I feel such kinship with this community given how we all seem to feel the same. I read these fucking tweets on the CWCki and thought to myself "wow, this is somehow particularly depressing, I'm starting to wonder if I should even pay attention to him anymore."

I mean, yeah, like Hulk said, it wouldn't actually do anything. I'm just thinking about myself here, like, is this even fun anymore?
You can't change the world, but you can change your opinion. Watching an idiot on the internet slowly detach himself from reality is funny if you let yourself think it is.