Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, as stupid as it sounds, I feel such kinship with this community given how we all seem to feel the same. I read these fucking tweets on the CWCki and thought to myself "wow, this is somehow particularly depressing, I'm starting to wonder if I should even pay attention to him anymore."

I mean, yeah, like Hulk said, it wouldn't actually do anything. I'm just thinking about myself here, like, is this even fun anymore?
If you aren’t having fun by all means, there’s other boards for you to browse. I’m personally still laughing at this for various reasons. I guess it’s also just that I’ve been watching for too long - 2008. It’s exactly like X-Files for me. The early Seasons were great, the middle seasons had a lot of gems, and the later seasons were just okay. If I hadn’t been so invested I probably would have stopped watching but I had to see it to the end.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you aren’t having fun by all means, there’s other boards for you to browse. I’m personally still laughing at this for various reasons. I guess it’s also just that I’ve been watching for too long - 2008. It’s exactly like X-Files for me. The early Seasons were great, the middle seasons had a lot of gems, and the later seasons were just okay. If I hadn’t been so invested I probably would have stopped watching but I had to see it to the end.

That's just it. I'm invested. There is no escape. (:_(

IsaacShraeder

kiwifarms.net
It’s exactly like X-Files for me.
-Look Scully, I know how this sounds but what if he really was somehow possessed by a being from another dimension? Several prominent scientists theorize that universes other than ours are real, is it really so crazy to think that a being could have, through some anomaly, breached the barrier between our worlds and-
-Mulder, he claims to be an Electric Hedgehog Pokemon, this is a low point even for you.

elkinbub

kiwifarms.net
I think this talk of what chris's life would be like in the 40s-50s is really interesting. It's easy to see some of the things hes done and think he'd be locked away and subjected to electroshock therapy but honestly chris would probably be seen as more benign than dangerous. Granted some of the crazy things he's done might have be punished far more harshly in times past. I think modern sensibilities tend to conclude that people like chris need to be handled with kid's gloves. For instance I think had chris maced an unsuspecting store clerk 40yrs ago he would've just been sent to jail. Instead of the "therapy and mental health treatment" route that's designed to keep our already crowded prison system from taking in even more non-violent offenders. Arguably the single most

If you want a parable for what someone like chris would look like there's plenty of examples of people today that would've been labeled "slow" or "feeble minded" in the past. Ive worked and interacted with tons of them. Weather they be autistic or just generally developmental challenged. They lead totally normal if uneventful lives. They work manual labor or customer service jobs, live with their parents into their old age and mostly bother no one.

Chris, if he was born 40yrs earlier likely wouldn't be the comical oddity that he is today. He probably would've had a normal job somewhere and lived his life in obscurity. Hell if bob/barb were 30yrs younger when they had him he might've ended up that way. Chris is the ultimate culmination of his environment. Bad parenting, a toxic living environment, an internet eager to turn him into a caricature of himself and a system designed to coddle him. If any of those things don't line up the way they did chris is working at a gas station 30hrs a week. To the relative outsider unaware of chris's internet fame hes nothing more than another weirdo dressed up in drag that polite people uneasily smile at as they walk by just like the millions of other mentally challenged weirdos in this country.
Yeah, good post, but I think the way Chris is has at least as much to do with the media of the more recent era vs. all the social mores regarding how we treat weird people.

Chris couldn't be the way he was if it weren't for '80s and '90s youth culture, specifically the ways that video games and collectible card games provided false mental environments for him to lose himself in. The main thing that being born decades earlier would have changed for Chris would be the absence of Commodore, Nintendo, Sega, Pokemon, Sonic, Transformers, MLP etc. at crucial and influential times in his life. Given Chris's personality and family, it isn't like he would have lost himself in reading novels or playing chess or something instead, because he doesn't have the patience for those types of more "difficult" pursuits. I'm not railing against video games or CCGs, but they definitely provided Chris with very, very easy escapism, immersive escapism, all with the sheen of coolness. Arguably the single most unique aspect of Chris is that he takes these childish franchises seriously in a very personal way, incorporating them into a personal religion.

And that's not even going into how, in earlier decades, he would not have had the internet right at the time when he was supposed to be transitioning to an adult. If he was born even a decade earlier, that would mean that instead of the early to mid '00s he would have been hitting his 20s in the early to mid '90s. Without internet distractions during that era, young adult Chris would have been much more likely to have gotten a meaningful, lasting job or two.

Last edited:

WolfeTone

Hammer Troon™
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I'm derailing or repeating but I'd absolutely have to tepidly agree with the concepts being stated in the last 2 pages. CWC came of age in America's, and the whole first world's, explosion into individuality and uniqueness. Primed by the culture of the 60s and 70s, allowed by the policies of Carter and Reagan, and carried forth by thousands and thousands of slavering businessmen, all with some other toy or trinket or TV show to sell. It was a tidal wave of glitter, shiny plastic, glowing lights and unique sounds, a spinning wheel meant to draw in the nation's youth and make tiny ambassadors out of them, before they realized how lame their obsession really is.

If CWC had been born in the 40s, or hell, even the 1800s, they'd have had a job on a farm, they'd have real friends in the livestock, instead of having to manufacture them. Hell, they might have even invented something, optimistically, as most inventions are accidents and CWC has a vivid imagination. Unfortunately, they were born into an empire that cynicalizes everything, a family that babies them, and a state that acts as a sweet nanny instead of a strict caretaker. They grew up in the participation trophy era, and then spent their developmental years engrossed in that concept. Galpals are a participation girlfriend, legos make you feel like you're participating in architecture, taking a bunch of pieces and turning them into a trophy, the legendary Crayola Model Magic pendant is, itself, a trophy of CWC's creation.

Indeed it seems like CWC is a victim, as Aldeous Huxley would say, of excess.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Warning: Autistic scenario.

As the black oil slides across his eyes, double agent Alex Krycek contemplates the eldritch abomination before him. It has a globular, gelatinous body, sticklike arms and legs, and a head that could only be described as a potato with seaweed glued to it in patches. A vile odor of rot and ammonia wafts from it along with various noises that Krycek would rather not analyze. Its dull, sunken eyes show no understanding of its surroundings. Its awkward paws fumble at a crumbling plastic idol that hangs on a chain around its rapidly disappearing neck.

Wait til they get a load of this one, Krycek thought. Was there a way to use this creature to his advantage? Would the black oil even take hold on it?

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Imagine if the TTS exposed Chris to harder drugs like crack. He'd stop spending the tugboat on toys and vidya, that's for sure.
Maybe that happens during the homeless saga, its not like he would have much space to put legos so he will need another thing to consume and burn his tugboat on, and he already does weed and booze. I can imagine a dishoveled Chris high on crack or meth pushing a shopping cart full of sonichu shit around and screaming incoherently, i think is not a question of if, but when

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Too drunk to Kamehameha
kiwifarms.net
Maybe that happens during the homeless saga, its not like he would have much space to put legos so he will need another thing to consume and burn his tugboat on, and he already does weed and booze. I can imagine a dishoveled Chris high on crack or meth pushing a shopping cart full of sonichu shit around and screaming incoherently, i think is not a question of if, but when
I could easily see chris getting into hardcore drugs as a means to escape reality.

Personally I'd love to see chris get on mushrooms or LSD once just to see what that does to him.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net

When he was 25, he espoused that drinking and smoking were bad. Now, he's into it (more drinking than smoking). Since Chris likes to think of himself as a celebrity, taking hard substances wouldn't be off the mark. Although, if he were more famous at an earlier age, that would apply. Chris is at an age where most proper celebs are getting their act together and going through sobriety.

Taking those drug now, and Chris being weak minded, he'll get addicted hard to the point of being hospitalized or overdosing.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about intellectual property in the merge lore
Yugioh.jpg

After the merge, there are two companies who hold the card game: Konami (1218 and Industrial Illusions (yugioh world). So which company has the right on the card game?

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
When he was 25, he espoused that drinking and smoking were bad. Now, he's into it (more drinking than smoking). Since Chris likes to think of himself as a celebrity, taking hard substances wouldn't be off the mark. Although, if he were more famous at an earlier age, that would apply. Chris is at an age where most proper celebs are getting their act together and going through sobriety.

Taking those drug now, and Chris being weak minded, he'll get addicted hard to the point of being hospitalized or overdosing.

He was anti-gay too. Fast forward a few years later and he is dressed as a woman at a gay club giving tips to drag queens. It would bot surprise me at all if he becomes a junkie too given the path he is on, saner people than him have ended worse, specially facing homelessness.

horrorfan89

Gobble! Gobble!...mother fucker!
kiwifarms.net
I could easily see chris getting into hardcore drugs as a means to escape reality.

Personally I'd love to see chris get on mushrooms or LSD once just to see what that does to him.
Supposedly one side effect of shrooms that never goes away or is just so potent it's almost like a permanent alteration to your brain is your creativity is permanently boosted. It only works once the first time you take a shroom but it's where a lot of people who wrote great works of literature got their inspiration from (Lewis Carrol, adonis Huxley hunter s thompson) so really Chris should have tried these years ago probably would have made the sonichu comics less...spergy

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The result would probally be quite sad, like Syd Barret sad, but if there's any weens dedicated enough they could go on a foreign trip and take Chris with them to an ayahuasca retreat.
I've been thinking about intellectual property in the merge lore
View attachment 1684055
After the merge, there are two companies who hold the card game: Konami (1218 and Industrial Illusions (yugioh world). So which company has the right on the card game?
But could the King of Games beat the Level Up Goddess?