Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After the merge, there are two companies who hold the card game: Konami (1218 and Industrial Illusions (yugioh world). So which company has the right on the card game?

This is both a coping mechanism and a borderline one-man cult so he'll have an answer for absolutely everything and then ignore any contradictions that come from those answers. I'm sure he'll just say either Konami will just perish or that Industrial Illusions will just buy them. Or maybe he won't even see the issue considering he thinks everyone by default likes to share and play nice, and if they aren't, he just has to say "hey pls share guize" and suddenly they'll forget all about IP law and let each other do whatever the hell they want.

jc17

kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking about intellectual property in the merge lore
View attachment 1684055
After the merge, there are two companies who hold the card game: Konami (1218 and Industrial Illusions (yugioh world). So which company has the right on the card game?
His answer will most likely be as nuetural and boring as can be, "Hmm... the two simply join forces and become one and everybody's happy... yeah."
Why bother putting effort into a story of two companies going at each others throat when he can just fart out a solution.

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
This is both a coping mechanism and a borderline one-man cult so he'll have an answer for absolutely everything and then ignore any contradictions that come from those answers. I'm sure he'll just say either Konami will just perish or that Industrial Illusions will just buy them. Or maybe he won't even see the issue considering he thinks everyone by default likes to share and play nice, and if they aren't, he just has to say "hey pls share guize" and suddenly they'll forget all about IP law and let each other do whatever the hell they want.
He makes Konami suffer for ruining a Card Game and for ruining their VG process. Then they make a New Metroidvania, and an Improved Card Game. They'd make Bank.

Nickhayes1988

kiwifarms.net
If Heart of the Cards is feasable, the godes would still be overwhelmed because of his bad deck building
Man I played the yugioh tcg around the time chris did. It's wild how man people I ran into like him. Most of them were much younger than him but there was always an autistic tard or two in every shop that had their "character deck". They refused to play w/e was good and always sperged out when they lost. Yugioh at the store level was pretty watered down at that time so you had to play everyone in the shop at least once to get points for the monthly league. People always hated playing against the tards. Especially if you were competitive because the games would always devolve into bad sportsmanship when you corrected them for doing something illegal or beat them. Eventually they'd start on a tangent about how you were a "tryhard" or a "netdecker" and that they just played for the love of the game. Meanwhile the few times they won they'd throw a fucking ticker-tape parade for themselves. There was another lolcow that played at the shop i frequented that was basically just a slightly higher functioning chris. Right down to the obsession with mewtwo, online sperging and poor hygeine.

RebelRein1488x

Generalleutnant
kiwifarms.net
Weens rebbymcwebby and AegisXC2 are trying to get Chris into Love Live! and Fire Emblem.
BCF98418-0319-4DBF-9253-DECC95BDE1CD.jpeg

2281405E-4F6A-4CAC-8E6A-42A8EE9FD00C.jpeg

EDIT: Archiving both AegisXC2 and rebbymcwebby’s profiles and tweets.

rebbymcwebby:
AegisXC2:

Last edited:

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
Man I played the yugioh tcg around the time chris did. It's wild how man people I ran into like him. Most of them were much younger than him but there was always an autistic tard or two in every shop that had their "character deck". They refused to play w/e was good and always sperged out when they lost. Yugioh at the store level was pretty watered down at that time so you had to play everyone in the shop at least once to get points for the monthly league. People always hated playing against the tards. Especially if you were competitive because the games would always devolve into bad sportsmanship when you corrected them for doing something illegal or beat them. Eventually they'd start on a tangent about how you were a "tryhard" or a "netdecker" and that they just played for the love of the game. Meanwhile the few times they won they'd throw a fucking ticker-tape parade for themselves. There was another lolcow that played at the shop i frequented that was basically just a slightly higher functioning chris. Right down to the obsession with mewtwo, online sperging and poor hygeine.
Dude. I was in the same boat playing Yugioh at the same time Chris was. Only difference, I played with new formats and we had a sperg like Chris but he was 4 Years Older than Chris. Only BIG Difference, he played a Character Deck, Machine Types (Ancient Gear Preferably), etc. Whatever tickled his Fancy. This aforementioned guy we had played with at our Pizza Place called me or the other guys Kaibas. Like Chris calls People Jerkops.

Last edited:

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Weens rebbymcwebby and AegisXC2 are trying to get Chris into Love Live! and Fire Emblem.
View attachment 1684661
View attachment 1684662
First guy there clearly asked "Christine" and he didn't notice, moron broke kayfabe once again.

As for all of you guys talking about Chris doing drugs, he got into weed because the TTS provided him with it, and now that they are out of the picture, I don't think he has the social skills or street smarts to even know where the fuck go buy the stuff. The idiot couldn't even find a hooker on the internet, someone else had to actually look up Mia Hamm for him.

CraBman

King of the Cra🅱️s
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1684661
View attachment 1684662

EDIT: Archiving both AegisXC2 and rebbymcwebby’s profiles and tweets.

rebbymcwebby:
AegisXC2:
They probably lurk around here, or they have accounts because they’re stupid. If they do, some mod should dox them.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
First guy there clearly asked "Christine" and he didn't notice, moron broke kayfabe once again.

As for all of you guys talking about Chris doing drugs, he got into weed because the TTS provided him with it, and now that they are out of the picture, I don't think he has the social skills or street smarts to even know where the fuck go buy the stuff. The idiot couldn't even find a hooker on the internet, someone else had to actually look up Mia Hamm for him.
That boy aint gonna pay 60 bucks for a quarter of shrooms when he could be spending it on plastic garbage.