Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

The Great and Powerful Us

https://youtu.be/Hyxy_KMom7g
kiwifarms.net
Why do I get the feeling he'd have the exact same reaction after seeing the Sistine Chapel ceiling...
screenshot - 2020-10-25T150717.305 (5).png

I am of course being rhetorical.
I know, you know, we all of us know, it's because he's a fucking moron...

Meat Pickle

HEY!
kiwifarms.net
Why do I get the feeling he'd have the exact same reaction after seeing the Sistine Chapel ceiling...
View attachment 1685186
I am of course being rhetorical.
I know, you know, we all of us know, it's because he's a fucking moron...
I am under the assumption that he was under a brief state of shock when shown a fanart where he isn't some anime goddess of 80s computer.

horrorfan89

Gobble! Gobble!...mother fucker!
kiwifarms.net
It id very sad to be reminded there's a whole internet's worth of idiots willing to reenforce Chris's delusions by playing along with them.

Also any one else annoyed as hell with the way he has to constantly announce himself with every goddamn "title" he's given himself over the years? I sonichu in Christine Weston chandler commodores l CPU goddess body. He may as well add all his old names former known as christian formerly known as christopher

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie I sort of love this, it's so fucking absurd how can you not.
The number one rule in Chris's fictional world is that he can't deny that the OC doesn't exist no matter how absurd it is. I can make Kiwichu and Chris will instantly acknowledge it.
Chris retconned his father to have had Magi-Chan as an imaginary friend.
If that true, it's a warning about Chris's future and he let the creepy being be near Chris.
Either way Magichan let Chris be a dumbass for years

weegrumpy

kiwifarms.net
It id very sad to be reminded there's a whole internet's worth of idiots willing to reenforce Chris's delusions by playing along with them.

Also any one else annoyed as hell with the way he has to constantly announce himself with every goddamn "title" he's given himself over the years? I sonichu in Christine Weston chandler commodores l CPU goddess body. He may as well add all his old names former known as christian formerly known as christopher
Can you imagine Chris at an appointment and is called ms Chandler, the twat would exclaim “ it’s Christine chandler Sonichu cpu blueheart , do c_197 to you “ humph heh heh. By the time he said all that the appointment time would be over lol

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine Chris at an appointment and is called ms Chandler, the twat would exclaim “ it’s Christine chandler Sonichu cpu blueheart , do c_197 to you “ humph heh heh. By the time he said all that the appointment time would be over lol

Chris insisting that Bob had imaginary hedgehog friends actually made me kind of irritated. It's like, anonymous internet weirdos have more respect for Bob than his own son does.

horrorfan89

Gobble! Gobble!...mother fucker!
kiwifarms.net
Chris insisting that Bob had imaginary hedgehog friends actually made me kind of irritated. It's like, anonymous internet weirdos have more respect for Bob than his own son does.
Since he's died the ole internet lumberjack has been turned into a hedgehog pokemon abomination, printed on a trading card about fucking, and even denied the right to be dead. Is it any wonder the tardo lardo can't let his dead dad rest in peace?

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Since he's died the ole internet lumberjack has been turned into a hedgehog pokemon abomination, printed on a trading card about fucking, and even denied the right to be dead. Is it any wonder the tardo lardo can't let his dead dad rest in peace?
When the person is dead, Chris makes shit up even though he can't prove it.
  • Dead people becoming sonichu
  • Alt Michael Jackson's late-life crisis song
  • Ted Bundy's innocence
  • Pattie-chan becoming a furry character

Tiger Tanaka

In Japan, man comes first
kiwifarms.net

Sorry as it's a repost by me but it still feels relevant. When Chris Drew this, I can't help but notice the fear in his eyes, nervousness in his smile, and the awkward way he holds his wrist up, as if pretending to be feminine. Meanwhile Bob continues to look alpha, and leans in, very intimidating. I still dont believe Chris when Bob said he accepted his son as a daughter.

fathers day.png