Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy Shit. Now he thinks Michael Jackson was still living? O.O
It’s in another Dimension. The only big differences between ours and that one are Michael Jackson lived a few more years and released 2 more albums. He pretended to be the Chris from that Dimension so he wouldn’t have to pretend to be Sonichu during a chat.

Tiger Tanaka

In Japan, man comes first
kiwifarms.net
Still want to see Chris post the lyrics for the Micheal Jackson songs!

Billy Jean is not my lover.... she already has a boyfriend, and all the boys take the pretty girls, and such

You've been struck by... a smooth Sonichu (as was Mr Snyder when he was ran over)

Leave Me Aloooooone, Trolls!

I'm looking at the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his gender.

It doesn't matter if you're black or white.... but no Darkies as I must give birth to Crystal

Don't stop till you get China

Beat It... until your dad walks in and asks if you're going to kill yourself

The Copyright is mine

Gameplace Girl (a song for megan)

The Tombstoner

Lowering the global IQ average by 42 points
kiwifarms.net
It’s in another Dimension. The only big differences between ours and that one are Michael Jackson lived a few more years and released 2 more albums. He pretended to be the Chris from that Dimension so he wouldn’t have to pretend to be Sonichu during a chat.
D-does that mean there is a dimension where my dad didn't beat me?

But honestly, infinite dimensions for whenever Chris' world view is rocked is pretty much genius. This big tubby idiot never has to face the real world again.

horrorfan89

You expect me to say garbage day?
kiwifarms.net
Sorry as it's a repost by me but it still feels relevant. When Chris Drew this, I can't help but notice the fear in his eyes, nervousness in his smile, and the awkward way he holds his wrist up, as if pretending to be feminine. Meanwhile Bob continues to look alpha, and leans in, very intimidating. I still dont believe Chris when Bob said he accepted his son as a daughter.

View attachment 1686012
The man was supposedly ex kkk or at the very least saw a rally or two. Either way I'm sure Chris coming out as a troon was what drove him to giving up and asking for a dnr the next time his heart gave out

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
Was he Prosecuted in that Dimension?

horrorfan89

kiwifarms.net
Got a source for Bob supposedly attending a KKK rally? Because this is news to me
i think it was some ween who crank called the chandler house once, Bob said not to fuck with them cause either he was ex KKK or at least saying he was or had friends who were involved with them. either way I'm sure it was just him blowing smoke to look tough but he still was set I'm his redneck Ways and took his shame in Chris's failure as a man to the grave

The Great and Powerful Us

https://youtu.be/Hyxy_KMom7g
kiwifarms.net
"I seen them crosses burning"
Robert "Robertchu" "Bob" Boberchu" Franklin Chandler Jr.
bob_chandler_sb_v2_by_sanity_questionable_d2z3gck-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

horrorfan89

kiwifarms.net
"I seen them crosses burning"
Robert "Robertchu" "Bob" Boberchu" Franklin Chandler Jr.
I doubt bob really was a member thought, despite what the media likes to stir up about the Klan being everywhere don't you have to have connections and money to join? I doubt even Robert franklin chandler had ties to old confederate families or the money to buy his way in...less so for bicycle barb who's family still got around by horse and buggy in 1955

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
D-does that mean there is a dimension where my dad didn't beat me?

But honestly, infinite dimensions for whenever Chris' world view is rocked is pretty much genius. This big tubby idiot never has to face the real world again.
The multiverse crap is based on what if questions. Everything happens somewhere in existence.
Chris believe that every idea happen somewhere except for two questions and he will deny it:
  1. What if Chris died?
  2. What if Barb died?
He's scared of his and Barb's limited time on earth

Tiger Tanaka

In Japan, man comes first
kiwifarms.net
The multiverse crap is based on what if questions. Everything happens somewhere in existence.
Chris believe that every idea happen somewhere except for two questions and he will deny it:
  1. What if Chris died?
  2. What if Barb died?
He's scared of his and Barb's limited time on earth

I watched his latest video on the TF Pony watchalong, and Barb has turned 79. Now I don't care how fit or healthy you are; cells will break down and collapse at this age. She must need serious care and help to get by, and yet she has someone with the mentality of an eight year old, who does lets pretend to escape reality.

When one reaches their twilight years, or in Barbs case, five minutes to midnight, one can look back and reflect on their accomplishments, deeds, and mistakes in their limited time on earth. All she has is the constant audio of chris going, "Nyeeer, ugh. BURP. Sigh.... This brain doesn't work so good. Mama says the merge is soon. *fart* Nyeeeah. Do-doop-de-doo. La la la la lurrrrr."

What cruel games fate plays with us.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
I watched his latest video on the TF Pony watchalong, and Barb has turned 79. Now I don't care how fit or healthy you are; cells will break down and collapse at this age. She must need serious care and help to get by, and yet she has someone with the mentality of an eight year old, who does lets pretend to escape reality.

When one reaches their twilight years, or in Barbs case, five minutes to midnight, one can look back and reflect on their accomplishments, deeds, and mistakes in their limited time on earth. All she has is the constant audio of chris going, "Nyeeer, ugh. BURP. Sigh.... This brain doesn't work so good. Mama says the merge is soon. *fart* Nyeeeah. Do-doop-de-doo. La la la la lurrrrr."

What cruel games fate plays with us.
Serves her well for being a manipulative, trashy and unrepentant harpy. Out of the two of them, my pity goes to Chris; at least he is medically wrong in the head, while she willingly chose to be a cunt every step of the way and to drag his feeble-minded son with her.

Mr Roboto

kiwifarms.net
Serves her well for being a manipulative, trashy and unrepentant harpy. Out of the two of them, my pity goes to Chris; at least he is medically wrong in the head, while she willingly chose to be a cunt every step of the way and to drag his feeble-minded son with her.
I'll be honest, I do sometimes feel bad for Barb. Yes she is a toxic cunt who played a very big part in fucking up her own life and family, but being stuck in a house with Chris, while he's roleplaying as Sonichu and having delusions about the merge, is a fate worse than death

Moppo.

kiwifarms.net
Sorry as it's a repost by me but it still feels relevant. When Chris Drew this, I can't help but notice the fear in his eyes, nervousness in his smile, and the awkward way he holds his wrist up, as if pretending to be feminine. Meanwhile Bob continues to look alpha, and leans in, very intimidating. I still dont believe Chris when Bob said he accepted his son as a daughter.

View attachment 1686012
I really wish someone would press Chris-chan on the fact that his father is supposedly alive and well in C197 and yet he's never made ANY mention of speaking to his father after his death. Is this a line that even Chris-chan won't cross, maybe?

Nickhayes1988

kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, I do sometimes feel bad for Barb. Yes she is a toxic cunt who played a very big part in fucking up her own life and family, but being stuck in a house with Chris, while he's roleplaying as Sonichu and having delusions about the merge, is a fate worse than death
I felt bad for bob. He did the best he could do for the situation he put himself in. Barb on the other hand got exactly what she deserved. If theirs any karmic justice in this universe she'll live to be 100 so she can fester in the rotting stink she created. Her death will be the only good thing that she ever brought to the chandler household.

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
kiwifarms.net
I felt bad for bob. He did the best he could do for the situation he put himself in. Barb on the other hand got exactly what she deserved. If theirs any karmic justice in this universe she'll live to be 100 so she can fester in the rotting stink she created. Her death will be the only good thing that she ever brought to the chandler household.
Bob is Truly Missed, Barb not so Much.