Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

RebelRein1488x

Generalleutnant
RestingHornet93 (RHornet93) asked and sent Chris a link to his webcomic “Unicorn Man”. This enabling ween also mentioned how Chris “inspired” him since high school to make his own webcomic
RHornet93.jpeg

RHornet93_WebComic.jpeg

Chris made a comment on Helena/DBZonichu’s recent comic:
Helena_DBZonichu.jpeg

Helena_DBZonichu_Comic.jpeg

Love that even with something he's fanatically obsessed with like Pokémon, all jokes and references still fly right over his vacant head...
screencapture-twitter-GddsAlexis-status-1329243147956875265-photo-1-2020-11-20-01_55_17 (2).jpg

EnJrmRaXEAEETEy.jpg

screencapture-twitter-CPU-CWCSonichu-status-1329324591492308995-2020-11-20-03_23_56 (2).jpg

Cretinous philistine, even in his own dimension...
RestingHornet93 (RHornet93) asked and sent Chris a link to his webcomic “Unicorn Man”. This enabling ween also mentioned how Chris “inspired” him since high school to make his own webcomic
View attachment 1737399
View attachment 1737400

Chris made a comment on Helena/DBZonichu’s recent comic:
View attachment 1737410
View attachment 1737411
That Bulma Vegeta gag never stood a chance, sliding right off his greasy seaweed tangled dome like it was made of Teflon and covered with butter...
"Hmm yuck Dragon Ballz is for boymales and Saylor Moon is for female um girls"

Last edited:

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
Chris tweeted a photo of his pony anime statue
View attachment 1737924
View attachment 1737926
One of the commenters suggested Chris to put it in a jar:
View attachment 1737933
Of course the rainbow dash one is race lifted to be black, even that pony show is getting blackwashed.

But in all seriousness, he spent more than I make in two weeks on six vynil figures. And as those comments say that money could/should have gone to his legal fees or debit or his frail geriatric mother. And if Chris responds to such comments chance ls are they'll be sad attempts to shrug it all off.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
But in all seriousness, he spent more than I make in two weeks on six vynil figures. And as those comments say that money could/should have gone to his legal fees or debit or his frail geriatric mother. And if Chris responds to such comments chance ls are they'll be sad attempts to shrug it all off.
Chris cannot separate between wants and needs when he's spending.

Tikbalang

I mean this is the same man who considers his worn down disgusting house to be a spiritual temple and that pokemon are responsible for various tragedies

Chris is the peak of retard so him being terrible with money is not a surprise.
Usually temples are portayed to be clean places and don't covered with materialism whenever possible. His "temple" don't fit the criteria.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
Usually temples are portayed to be clean places and don't covered with materialism whenever possible. His "temple" don't fit the criteria.
But you see it IS A TRUE AND HONEST TEMPLE BECAUSE CHRIS CHAN SAID SO YOU DANG DIRTY TROLL!! IT IS THE MOST CLEAN AND THOSE MATERIALS ARE RELICS FROM DIMENSION C-197 THAT CHRIS BROUGHT THROUGH THE IRON CURTAIN

If Chris ever saw that comment

Tikbalang

So "Sonichu's" favourite Pokémon is himself?
Not his species mind you, but himself...
Possible answer
Answer.jpg
Edit: With a bit of research
Answer 2.jpg
  • Quickass lightning
  • Yellow
  • It can hold any item, kicks included
  • With the pokedex number of 386. Henry the V of england was born in 1386.
  • Hard to catch
  • Can be observed individually

Last edited:

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
I'm pretty sure she's just supposed to be a tan tomboy...
Hey in this day and age can you blame me for thinking they went there?

So "Sonichu's" favourite Pokémon is himself?
Not his species mind you, but himself...
View attachment 1738872
Oh well, the weens seem to love it...
It's not a real pokemon, it never was a real pokemon, and it never will be a real pokemon...ever. I'm only saying this here because I don't have a Twitter of my own. And I can't wait for the chimping once the official pokemon 982 is unveild and it's not sonichu

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
You know, that’s one thing that confuses me. How can a autistic loser like Chris be so egotistical? I know his parents spoiled him but this seems to be a common trait among autistic people. Including ones who aren’t coddled like Chris is.

Is narcissism a trait of autism? I’m curious.
I was under the impression that autistic people always kept to themselves. I don't many autistics that make attraction signs or go into rants being a deity.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
I was under the impression that autistic people always kept to themselves. I don't many autistics that make attraction signs or go into rants being a deity.
This is a consequence of Chris forcing himself tp be social because it's not an intrinsic characteristic he posseses. It's essentially Chris acting like the world is full of NPCs for his sick sexual amusement.