Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
We already have Pokémon 892 and it's not Sonichu I'm surprised Chris has never made a comment about it.
Well despite the fact that everything in a multiverse is "official and real" in some fashion, Chris doesn't see it that way because unless they have a dimensional counterpart in c-197, it's not actually canon.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
Animaniacs and Sonichu speed
1.jpg

To Suffer?

Don't torture me
Animaniacs and Sonichu speed
View attachment 1739892
20201120_164056.jpg

What the hell is this tweet about. I've read it 6 times and I cannot wrap my head around what Chris is saying. I'm genuinely asking for help to understand

Today, on #MathterpieceTheater: A Sonichu runs 770 mph from #Charlottesville, Virginia at 10:55 am EST, westward. A Rosechu runs 655 mph from #SanFranciso, California at 7:55 am PST. Straight line from either point, which city, state and at what time, there, do they meet? https://t.co/MMcPvGDeZW
Also, I love how he asked that, uhh "Trivia" question, but turned off comments. How the fuck are we suppose to answer this absolute brain bender Chris?

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
View attachment 1739979
What the hell is this tweet about. I've read it 6 times and I cannot wrap my head around what Chris is saying. I'm genuinely asking for help to understand

Also, I love how he asked that, uhh "Trivia" question, but turned off comments. How the fuck are we suppose to answer this absolute brain bender Chris?
This isn’t an early sign for schizophrenia right?

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
View attachment 1739979

He's basically trying one of those hideous recipes from the 1950s to the 70s that call for either putting mayonnaise on everything or cooking everything into a mold of raw gelatin.
5b9dd9992000004e00fe1f0b.jpeg

Also of course he's started watching the hulu animaniacs. Reboot I honestly can't wait for him to sperg about how the animaincs came back from c-197 to star in the reboot

Abarefiller

Rejoice! The austist to inherit all Sonichu powers
Chris already had a pretty poor excuse for a diet (soy sauce and McDonalds anyone?), but if he's gonna start dumping mayonnaise into every recipe because of some retarded "recipe" mostly likely a very outdated Hellmann's advertisement from the 50's then I don't think Chris is gonna make it to 2022, let alone the end of the decade.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
He's basically trying one of those hideous recipes from the 1950s to the 70s that call for either putting mayonnaise on everything or cooking everything into a mold of raw gelatin.
View attachment 1740122

Also of course he's started watching the hulu animaniacs. Reboot I honestly can't wait for him to sperg about how the animaincs came back from c-197 to star in the reboot
I’m still gonna call Chris schizo for that damn mayo tweet.

Abarefiller

Rejoice! The austist to inherit all Sonichu powers
"only Rosey can wield lightning bolts as a whip, sword or whatever"
Do we actually get to see Rosechu fight in the comics, outside face rapping that one guy in the 4cent Garbage Building, or being relegated to cheerleading for Sonichu (because she's the girl, which means she needs to follow girl steriotypes according to Chris)

Also I seriously hope he understands that modding a shitty skin into a game is completly different from making a character's moveset and animations from the ground up.

"Rosey" joining in for commentary is either gonna be Chris making his annoying high pitched "lady voice", or simply narrating whatever Chris was Rosechu to say

Tikbalang

"only Rosey can wield lightning bolts as a whip, sword or whatever"
Do we actually get to see Rosechu fight in the comics, outside face rapping that one guy in the 4cent Garbage Building, or being relegated to cheerleading for Sonichu (because she's the girl, which means she needs to follow girl steriotypes according to Chris)

Also I seriously hope he understands that modding a shitty skin into a game is completly different from making a character's moveset and animations from the ground up.

"Rosey" joining in for commentary is either gonna be Chris making his annoying high pitched "lady voice", or simply narrating whatever Chris was Rosechu to say
He did make Rosechu fight in the comics that he plagiarize from Trickie
As for the body swap, Chris never choose the right person to be possessed by.
Scientist like Prof. Frink to explain the merge? No. Consuela to clean up his house? No. Phoenix Wright to defend when Chris fucks up? No. He chose an animal who only wears shoes

Tikbalang

Chris liked the tweet and two things come in my mind
  • Because he's autistic and entitled, maybe he wanted this kind of service: to be fed by a mcdonald's employee, preferably female ones
  • He can like the tweet, at the same time the message won't apply at him and Barb. He doesn't like the idea of taking care of people with needs
Spoonfeed.jpg

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Chris liked the tweet and two things come in my mind
  • Because he's autistic and entitled, maybe he wanted this kind of service: to be fed by a mcdonald's employee, preferably female ones
  • He can like the tweet, at the same time the message won't apply at him and Barb. He doesn't like the idea of taking care of people with needs
View attachment 1740458
Shut up, Chris. The idea of help Chris would want from McDonald's is a good breastfeeding with diaper change and a burp.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
Chris-Chan's slender teenage figure

View attachment 1741024
Actually this pic is from a least a few years after high school. Chris was no longer required to attend gym class and eat somewhat controlled portions of food so he went from lanky with a little baby fat to potato on toothpicks in just a few years

Last edited: