Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

HMarine59's tweet was deleted.
View attachment 1736421
Sonichu is referring to Chris with a male pronoun
View attachment 1736419
See I don't think Chris or Sonichu or whatever is misgendering. Chris has kind of a unique view among troons where he just accepts that he used to be a different person years ago and is just completely comfortable with it. Even when he's reminded that "Classic Chris" was based and straight pilled he just gets mad at Classic Chris like he's just a different person all together. I'd imagine "Teen Chris" is the same way. So of course referring to him as a he makes sense. Teen Chris is a boy.

I know this perspective is brought on by his weird way of looking at shit and his dimensional merge crap, but in a way Chris comes off as a lot more self assured and stable than most troons out there.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
Is anyone actually expecting him to survive the decade ? It's near impossible between his health (physical and mental) and the soon-to-be homeless saga. The clock is ticking. OPL is coping.
I'm under the impression that Chris will find a way to weasel his way out of being homeless, I just don't think any of the white knights he has will legit let him go homeless. So on that end he wont get done in, but, his health? Most definitely, the sheer fact he hasnt had a heart attack is actually surprising. Taking all that into consideration, I dont think Chris will be kicking the bucket until at least 40-45

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
I'm under the impression that Chris will find a way to weasel his way out of being homeless, I just don't think any of the white knights he has will legit let him go homeless. So on that end he wont get done in, but, his health? Most definitely, the sheer fact he hasnt had a heart attack is actually surprising. Taking all that into consideration, I dont think Chris will be kicking the bucket until at least 40-45
Oh I completely believe that someone will adopt chris and allow him to couch surf in hopes of recording him doing something stupid. a white knight might take him in, but chris can't be helped. Chris has now openly said that he does not want to work, and will not work because he's too good for that. Anyone who adopts chris better have a lot of time and money on their hands, because chris would start turning their home into a replica of casa de chandler. Expect unwashed shit filled clothing everywhere, and chris making demands of you. and if you have a girlfriend? bruva you better make sure chris can't 'accidentally' wander into her room at night and spoon with her or else she will kill him.

I give chris an optimistic 6 months after he loses his house before he's living in his car or in a tard house.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
Oh I completely believe that someone will adopt chris and allow him to couch surf in hopes of recording him doing something stupid. a white knight might take him in, but chris can't be helped. Chris has now openly said that he does not want to work, and will not work because he's too good for that. Anyone who adopts chris better have a lot of time and money on their hands, because chris would start turning their home into a replica of casa de chandler. Expect unwashed shit filled clothing everywhere, and chris making demands of you. and if you have a girlfriend? bruva you better make sure chris can't 'accidentally' wander into her room at night and spoon with her or else she will kill him.

I give chris an optimistic 6 months after he loses his house before he's living in his car or in a tard house.

honestly, what job would take him? Chris is naturally resistant to authority and he would freak out his coworkers especially if they happen to be in his age group With how strange his. I doubt he’d last a day doing a real job.

ZeroCool

Grey-Hat Hacker

I don't think he comprehends what he is facing when Barb passes away. He will try and stay in the house until the court ordered eviction is in force. Then, he will have to be removed by the Sheriff.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
honestly, what job would take him? Chris is naturally resistant to authority and he would freak out his coworkers especially if they happen to be in his age group With how strange his. I doubt he’d last a day doing a real job.
I think he could stock shelves or be a custodian or something, but anything involving interacting with others would be doomed.

Real G

what is the point of anything anymore
I think he could stock shelves or be a custodian or something, but anything involving interacting with others would be doomed.
Ye bruh. Have you seen that video of him lifting those 50 lb 12 can packs? Not alot of people can lift 50lbs with one arm. Chris was born to restock a shelf.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
I don't know wether to find that funny or sad, how do you ship feces? Wouldn't the post office notice the smell?

There's literally a website that does nothing but take your money and in turn ship literal piles of shit to whatever address you want, no questions asked. And we're talking far worse shit than mere domesticated cats.

RebelRein1488x

Generalleutnant
Chris replies to a sonichu animation made by enabler @MeowserGhost followed with another card to his dumb game, Jesus Christ:
MeowserGhost_Animation.jpeg

MeowserGhost_Card.jpeg

MeowserGhost’s profile
MeowserGhost_Profile.jpeg

SmokingPig

You got a red rocket in your pocket
Chris already had a pretty poor excuse for a diet (soy sauce and McDonalds anyone?), but if he's gonna start dumping mayonnaise into every recipe because of some retarded "recipe" mostly likely a very outdated Hellmann's advertisement from the 50's then I don't think Chris is gonna make it to 2022, let alone the end of the decade.
Chris is like a cockroach, he won't end up in the deadpool anytime soon. Considering his lifestyle, his health remains some what in tact despite being, overweight, lazy, gay, and autistic. I would not be surprised if Chris only ended up doing it, because he came a crossed some old Hellmanns marketing campaign, while searching for ways to exploit minors his "enablers." I just don't see Chris going the way of the Dodo bird anytime soon. Barb probably has another year or two in her, and we all know the horrific reality Chris will have to come to terms with once she goes. Or he will reseed further into toon world, all outcomes are going to be equally entertaining.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
There's nothing he could do that would make it worth it to lose the :tugboat:

Even if he sincerely tried he'd eventually tard out and lose it and if he'd lost the :tugboat: in the meantime, he'd be utterly fucked. He will just continue to collect tard bucks until the day he dies.