Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Abarefiller

Rejoice! The austist to inherit all Sonichu powers
He really likes the Pinky character. I wonder why. Maybe the theme song the answer.
View attachment 1747865
View attachment 1747864
Edit: I forgot to mention that there's this one episode where the next president is named Walsh.
I can just imagine SaberSpark looking at his phone, dumbfounded by whatever the fuck Chris wrote.

It's like, he starts with talking about Pinkie (in the 1st person plural no less) and asking him what his favorite retort was (yes, I'm 100% Saber kept track of all of Pinkie's retorts), and he just trails off to talking about Pinky from Pinky and the Brain, asking other people to come up with lines for a dumb meme, which he apperently has been thinking of for the past few days.

Chris's random access humor will never fail to make me cringe

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
Still bragging about that Sonic skin mod as if it's his masterpiece.
View attachment 1749911
I doubt he made those artwork, except the pink horse one.

Vampires are the black people of CWCville
View attachment 1749912
Blood and Tomato juice are the same according to Sonichu.
He probably got the tomato juice idea from South Park given there were a clique of kids pretending to be vampires who drink tomato juice.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
Blood and Tomato juice are the same according to Sonichu.
He probably got the tomato juice idea from South Park given there were a clique of kids pretending to be vampires who drink tomato juice.
The same childish, moronic cartoon logic that made him believe that drinking his cum prevented him from "losing any unborn children". He thinks cartoons are basically documentaries, after all.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
He probably got the tomato juice idea from South Park given there were a clique of dxkids pretending to be vampires who drink tomato juice.
That or rosario vampire, the titular character is often seen with a can of the stuff but I'm not sure if Chris knows about that show. Which is odd given all the fanservice in it you'd think it'd be one old Chris's favorites.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
W H A T . I'm seriously nowhere near up to date on Chris's crazy fantasies but what the fuck is this.
I'm a bit short of time to dig it up right now, but it's definitely archived on the Cwcki somewhere and someone with quicker access to such things might be able to get you the panel in question. Basically, though, it shows Christine angrily hoofing Chris in the groin while ranting on in a text-wall about what an evil, misogynist, homophobic male JERK he is, as Chris yells out in agony. As Chris never appears again in the comic after that, the popular opinion among Christorians is that Christine lethally injured Chris in this assault.

Nickhayes1988

Totally a real person
It's from Sonichu #12: "CWC gets kicked in the balls."
Link to CWCKI: https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Christian_Weston_Chandler_(comic_character)
View attachment 1750722
What a better representation for how chris sees his past. No acknowledgement for wrong doing, no remorse. It wasn't Christine it was Chris. God forbid chris takes any responsibility for the things hes done.

His ability to dissociate himself from his own actions allows to him never face any repercussions for his misdeeds. It's a big part of his transition. Its not just physical. Hes cast off his own identity and anything hes done in the past as a completely different person. What a perfect storm of self absorption and megalomania.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
What a better representation for how chris sees his past. No acknowledgement for wrong doing, no remorse. It wasn't Christine it was Chris. God forbid chris takes any responsibility for the things hes done.

His ability to dissociate himself from his own actions allows to him never face any repercussions for his misdeeds. It's a big part of his transition. Its not just physical. Hes cast off his own identity and anything hes done in the past as a completely different person. What a perfect storm of self absorption and megalomania.
So, I wonder what will happen once "Pristine Christine" becomes problematic? Will he evolve into a CPU goddess alien hybrid from the planet Uranus X-7 here to destroy all troons because Chris is the only legitimate troon? BTW, I've been telling the forum for years that this the extent of Chris' career as a totally legit troon, but no one believes me.

Nickhayes1988

Totally a real person
So, I wonder what will happen once "Pristine Christine" becomes problematic? Will he evolve into a CPU goddess alien hybrid from the planet Uranus X-7 here to destroy all troons because Chris is the only legitimate troon? BTW, I've been telling the forum for years that this the extent of Chris' career as a totally legit troon, but no one believes me.
I believe chris's transition is as legit as most trannies. That being a delusional response from a very mentally ill person. The issue with Chris is he actually doesnt give a shit about being trans. Its just another crutch for him to garner attention and sympathy from. Hes the most transphobic tranny out there. When its about him, he sees himself as the proud trans female soul lesbian fighting for acceptance in a world full of intolerance. When its someone who slights him whos trans, theyre faking, dont pass and are mentally ill. You saw it with his deadnaming and criticism of jeff/francine.

That's the way its always been for chris. Rules are for thee not for me.