Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

This Thanksgiving day has been a bit busy for Chris and by busy it's by making several tweets.
Chris gives advice to someone with sleep paralysis.
1606443289871.png

Thanksgiving message from "Sonichu"
1606443348098.png

Pokemon cards from a fan.
1606443461262.png

Pickle jokes
1606443499027.png

I chuckled at this
1606443538827.png

And finally, that Sonichu fangame is complete for now.
1606443600025.png

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
This Thanksgiving day has been a bit busy for Chris and by busy it's by making several tweets.
Chris gives advice to someone with sleep paralysis.
View attachment 1751247
Thanksgiving message from "Sonichu"
View attachment 1751249
Pokemon cards from a fan.
View attachment 1751254
Pickle jokes
View attachment 1751255
I chuckled at this
View attachment 1751256
And finally, that Sonichu fangame is complete for now.
View attachment 1751259
I imagine Sonichu's a pretty tough cut of meat. better for stews than for roasting like a turkey.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
Knowing all cartoon characters exist in c-197, does that mean non-vegan practices are illegal? Knowing that all cartoon animals are sentient/free will, Pokemans included.

Chris can't say he's friends with Inuyasha the Blaziken and eat fried chicken at the same time

They don't all exist in C-197, Chris kept realizing the contradictions in that philosophy so instead he said all fiction exists in other universes, but C-197 in particular is where his personally cherry-picked fantasies reside, including him being all-powerful across all dimensions so that other dimensions can't claim they have an equally powerful god that can take over C-197.

Like any good cult, the current doctrine is the result of several revisions.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
Chris is preaching veganism
View attachment 1751654
Would be a bad timing to upload microwavable turkey meals for Thanksgiving.

I saw a video on a dude who owns a few pet pigs and he made a video titled "am I a vegetarian/do I not eat pork?" and he was like "fuck no because pigs would eat pig if they were hungry enough, these things eat literally anything, so I don't feel bad about eating pork" and that really reminds me of chris.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
I saw a video on a dude who owns a few pet pigs and he made a video titled "am I a vegetarian/do I not eat pork?" and he was like "fuck no because pigs would eat pig if they were hungry enough, these things eat literally anything, so I don't feel bad about eating pork" and that really reminds me of chris.
Makes me wonder if Chris is going to eat Barb when every single business in America banned him for life. Although growing his own crops would be an alternative but that's effort.

If it's just a generic turkey drawing he wouldn't go tweet like that.
Is sonichu implying he's a vegetarian?
Apparently yes but not for long.

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
I'm assuming that even the GUI mod that Chris submitted wasn't made by him? If it was, that's mildly impressive; it would have been by far the most complicated thing he's done in a couple years.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
I wonder how far Chris is taking his Sonichu larp in terms of diet, I know it will still be unhealthy but I am curious if he even eats meat still.
Looking at his tweets from april, there are no pictures of any food that contains meat.
As for his diet, I'm not sure other than he's showing sugary drinks and cupcake.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
Christ on a stick, that's a lot of self-hatred in one image.
I don't think it's genuine self hatred so much as it is chris saying what he "thinks" people want to hear him say in order to be forgiven. I personally think a secondary reason behind him trooning out was chris was getting depressed about how his life was going and he hoped trooning out would offer a fresh start. That meant ditching everything about his old self including his status as a male.