Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Mm...you hide under a veil. I don’t know, are you a pretty woman? Or are you a...or are ya hide a beard underneath that veil? Or do you hide that beard? Perhaps you are actually a dude, or even worse, a hermaphrodite. You know what, you gettin' not much of response from me, because, you even deleted your own account! You are such a cowardly, naïve, retarded, individual. Naïve is the cruelest of words, cause it questions one's intelbi--intelligence. And that’s why I’m calling you...you naïve retard.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
Oh, wonderful, I've been called out again. I don't even do anything but write fan fiction and yet she somehow gets angry.

Well whatever, it wasn't written for her anyway.

I commented in the fan fic about her Linear Designed City because that was exactly what it was. I am a Civil Engineering Student and I understand some basic forms of City planning. The way Chris designed that city is terrible. You only have 1 freeway going in and out of the city so you're going to clog all of that traffic. Plus only 3 places to shop for groceries and supplies. At that point, you might as well ask for more traffic delays. Nobody will be able to get anywhere in that city if you put things in one place and only have one way to get there. That's why I commented on it.

Edit: If I could compare CWCville to an actual City in the world, I think it would be Dubai. But give that city some credit there development and zoning practices are all mixed so you could have homes, offices, and stores in the same building. Also Charleston West Virginia, that place is on a river valley where most of the state is mountains. They get an excuse but it still feels that there are multiple ways to get into the main city there and there isn't much population.

Last edited:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
Oh, wonderful, I've been called out again. I don't even do anything but write fan fiction and yet she somehow gets angry.

Well whatever, it wasn't written for her anyway.

I commented in the fan fic about her Linear Designed City because that was exactly what it was. I am a Civil Engineering Student and I understand some basic forms of City planning. The way Chris designed that city is terrible. You only have 1 freeway going in and out of the city so you're going to clog all of that traffic. Plus only 3 places to shop for groceries and supplies. At that point, you might as well ask for more traffic delays. Nobody will be able to get anywhere in that city if you put things in one place and only have one way to get there. That's why I commented on it.
Have you show him his map of Cwcville? Unless he draw a new map, he can't prove it

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
My suggestion is just to pick up Cities Skylines. Then he can prove how wrong I am with how linear her city is. Or in fact, pick up a Sim City game.
Chris picks up City Skylines. Builds water treatment plant down river of the sewer outlet. Chris can't figure out why people are getting sick and dying. Declares it a bad game and he could do better.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
My suggestion is just to pick up Cities Skylines. Then he can prove how wrong I am with how linear her city is. Or in fact, pick up a Sim City game.
Chris can’t comprehend a unique and lively city because he lives in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and hasn’t thought about stuff like traffic management or even real estate. He just treats CWCVille like an amusement park. I mean shit, CWCVille is literally Chris’s Virginian EPCOT.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
Chris can’t comprehend a unique and lively city because he lives in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and hasn’t thought about stuff like traffic management or even real estate. He just treats CWCVille like an amusement park. I mean shit, CWCVille is literally Chris’s Virginian EPCOT.
If that's the case, then post-merge world is just a big Disneyland. Makes me wonder if Mickey Mouse becomes a slave property of Disney corporation.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
While I don't disagree, Chris did show signs of legit dysphoria well before the tomgirl saga. Now this is not me saying what he's doing is normal or natural at all. I'm saying there's really a component of him that did have immense curiosity and perhaps even fetishized being the opposite gender. The extent he would discuss it is far beyond healthy.
That's called autogynophilia.

so warped by demintia she see Chris as a toddler playing pretend again and he'll "grow out of it soon."
Pretty sure that's how she's always seen Chris.

Chris picks up City Skylines. Builds water treatment plant down river of the sewer outlet. Chris can't figure out why people are getting sick and dying. Declares it a bad game and he could do better. Shits self. Does nothing
This is more likely.

Last edited:

Abarefiller

Rejoice! The austist to inherit all Sonichu powers
So how long until Chris creates a Debunk page like YanDev? Because that whole tweet chain is nothing but Chris trying to cover his ass from all of his past mistaktes... to absolutely no one in particular. Seriously, who is this for? Chris' ass lickers already see him as innocent for all the stupid shit he did in the past as "Chris" and not "Pristinne Christine", and anyone whoose familiar with Chris knows this isn't the first time he's done this, only to prove he hasn't changed at all.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
So how long until Chris creates a Debunk page like YanDev? Because that whole tweet chain is nothing but Chris trying to cover his ass from all of his past mistaktes... to absolutely no one in particular. Seriously, who is this for? Chris' ass lickers already see him as innocent for all the stupid shit he did in the past as "Chris" and not "Pristinne Christine", and anyone whoose familiar with Chris knows this isn't the first time he's done this, only to prove he hasn't changed at all.
more accurately, chris won't create a debunk page. He'll demand one of his ball washers create it for him.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
Bwahahaha! Oh, god, that wall of tweets... Apart from the irony of claiming not to be a manchild or a narcisist while writing a barely legible defense of his make-believe 5 year old kid fantasies where the universe revolves around him while pretending to be some silly cartoon himself... I like how pissy he gets about Rosechu and her power levels. But let's just take facts from Chris himself, this is the description of "Ultra Sonichu" from his mongoloid try to univitedly butt into an already extremely autistic horsie card game:

When Sonichu (Prime) is exposed to the power of he seven Chaos Emeralds, he becomes Ultra Sonichu. To the touch of his aura and fur, insanely powered-up, his foes and adversaries get an insta-kill, unless we're talking a Really large foe, or one that is also over-powered, then it will take a few hits from him.
You get melted by as much as looking in his general direction. Let's see what, on the other hand, "Mega Rosey Rosechu" is capable of:
When a Rosechu Mega Evolves, it becomes a Lioness type. Ferocious and even more agile, it can even shred massive stones and steel beams into shards with their electrified claws. To keep their clothes from getting ripped apart in the Mega Evolution, they must be removed before Evolving.
She can defeat... stone, BUT only is she takes her tits out. Besides, he only used that form once, just to facerape for some reason an unremarkably human adversary.

Still, Sonichu does "more than half of the chores", so on top of being useless on a fight, she probably spends most of time on the sofa watching TV while she scratches her twat.

Nickhayes1988

Totally a real person
Does anyone miss when chris actually created content? As bad as it was atleast it was entertaining.

These tweets are so lazy and unabridged. They're just stream of consciousness screaming into the void. While i do love a good Chrischan sperg rant, twitter has taken all the fun out of his meltdowns.

What has it been over a year since hes actually done any pages for the comic? Why is he so fixated on the jumbled mess that is the sonichu lore?

I look forward to the day when covid is behind us so Chris can move on from the shit show that is the dimensional merge/sonichu possession escapism. It's not entertaining, it not engaging, it's not even funny in a lunatic fringe way. It's just dumb.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
Bwahahaha! Oh, god, that wall of tweets... Apart from the irony of claiming not to be a manchild or a narcisist while writing a barely legible defense of his make-believe 5 year old kid fantasies where the universe revolves around him while pretending to be some silly cartoon himself... I like how pissy he gets about Rosechu and her power levels. But let's just take facts from Chris himself, this is the description of "Ultra Sonichu" from his mongoloid try to univitedly butt into an already extremely autistic horsie card game:

You get melted by as much as looking in his general direction. Let's see what, on the other hand, "Mega Rosey Rosechu" is capable of:

She can defeat... stone, BUT only is she takes her tits out. Besides, he only used that form once, just to facerape for some reason an unremarkably human adversary.

Still, Sonichu does "more than half of the chores", so on top of being useless on a fight, she probably spends most of time on the sofa watching TV while she scratches her twat.
Amazing isn't it? Chris really thinks he can fix his broken comic with retcon after retcon after retcon. As much as he harps on details of his comics he handwaves things away or flat out invents shit that never happened because of some plothole we've noticed and laugh about. Most people would scrap a project this fundamentally broken but like some obsessive mental patient chris just keeps trying to polish the turd that is Sonichu.

Does anyone miss when chris actually created content? As bad as it was atleast it was entertaining.

These tweets are so lazy and unabridged. They're just stream of consciousness screaming into the void. While i do love a good Chrischan sperg rant, twitter has taken all the fun out of his meltdowns.

What has it been over a year since hes actually done any pages for the comic? Why is he so fixated on the jumbled mess that is the sonichu lore?

I look forward to the day when covid is behind us so Chris can move on from the shit show that is the dimensional merge/sonichu possession escapism. It's not entertaining, it not engaging, it's not even funny in a lunatic fringe way. It's just dumb.
I think we all do, to some extent. The comics were fun to poke fun at, and locked chris into a narrative. Now he changes his story, characters, and motivation on a whim. there was the barest hint of effort in what he did and now there's not even that.

It's lame, but I don't think Chris will ever consistently produce the comic or any other kind of narrative content again. Even the earliest issues were motivated in part by the hope they would help him get something he wanted. Psychological revenge against Mary Lee Walsh and the mall cops, love from Sarah Hammer, love from Megan. The issues after that were egged on by trolls, and even then Chris had huge gaps between working on them. The early comics were a product of a time when he was still motivated enough to create something based on his interest at the time, and he had enough going on in his real life to make it funny. He is now so lazy that he won't create comics even based on things he claims to love, and he's such a shut-in that there is absolutely nothing of interest going on in his real life he could insert into the comics.