Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
I didn't see this mentioned in any of the KF threads at first glance (so apologies if this is late), but it's probably one of the better examples of Chris's inability to respect other people's work:
1606688047092.png
https://twitter.com/CPU_CWCSonichu/status/1332501097836113922
https://archive.vn/i9Bx4

TLDR: Chris took someone else's Sonichu mod for Sonic World (a Sonic fangame), changed a bunch of the textures and voice clips, then uploaded it as his own to a mod site.
1606688573024.png
https://gamebanana.com/skins/183391
https://archive.vn/4Q4sI

Personally, I just thought the screenshots he uploaded were pretty funny since he clearly just took photos of his computer screen. Here are copies of them:
1606688932880.png1606688942539.png1606688955054.png1606688965044.png1606688976354.png1606689025211.png

Last edited:

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
Can someone post the voice clips that Chris "made" for "his" mod
EDIT: I combined all the voice clips into a single MP3 file for your listening pleasure:

All the sound clips are just ogg files sitting in a folder so they're easy to extract. I'm just going to embed the Ranking quotes, as most of the clips are grunts and Kiwi Farms posts have trouble embedding more than 5-6 things at once. I'll attach the zip of the mod to this post if anyone wants to hear them all (check the "voice" folder).

One thing I noticed while embedding them, they're all recorded with a really shitty mic and often have long pauses before Chris says anything. Also, Sonichu apparently sounds exactly like Chris pre-transition, as in he's not trying to do the high-pitch screeching tone he uses in his more recent videos.

Rank A: "We did it, mama!"

Rank B: "Welp, we tried!"

Rank C: "Ugh! I could have done better!"

Rank D: "A D? Darn glitch."

Rank E/F: "Holy Crap! Player, we could have done better!"

Rank S: "Sweeet! An S for Sonichus and Rosechus everywhere!"

Attachments

• sonichumod.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
All the sound clips are just ogg files sitting in a folder so they're easy to extract. I'm just going to embed the Ranking quotes, as most of the clips are grunts and Kiwi Farms posts have trouble embedding more than 5-6 things at once. I'll attach the zip of the mod to this post if anyone wants to hear them all (check the "voice" folder).

One thing I noticed while embedding them, they're all recorded with a really shitty mic and often have long pauses before Chris says anything. Also, Sonichu apparently sounds exactly like Chris pre-transition, as in he's not trying to do the high-pitch screeching tone he uses in his more recent videos.

Rank A: "We did it, mama!"
View attachment 1756683
Rank B: "Welp, we tried!"
View attachment 1756684
Rank C: "Ugh! I could have done better!"
View attachment 1756685
Rank D: "A D? Darn glitch."
View attachment 1756686
Rank E/F: "Holy Crap! Player, we could have done better!"
View attachment 1756688
Rank S: "Sweeet! An S for Sonichus and Rosechus everywhere!"
View attachment 1756689

EDIT: I combined all the voice clips into a single MP3 file for your listening pleasure:
View attachment 1756732
well, this is ripe for abusing. I look forward to what the animation trolls can do with this.

TrippinKahlua

Highly Regarded Professional
True & Honest Fan
Let's do some highlights here.
chris claims he's not a narcissist despite claiming to be the supreme super goddess of all reality, and architect of the death of billions in the merge.
Chris claims to have grown up, despite evidence to the contrary.
chris says he's pro second amendment and universal health care and then says billy mays was a do-nothing mayor... then says that electoral votes happen in a mayoral election. wat.
chris calls billy mays a 'freaking kanagaroo' which sounds borderline racist. shame on you chris.
Chris claims he's a slender and not at all built like the stay puff marshmallow man's fatter brother.
"All boobs are blobs of fat!"
chris claims to not have been looking for a sweetheart for years despite having creeped on doopie... how long ago?
chris claims we're projecting our fetishes onto him.
chris talks about details about the merge and my eyes glaze over.
somethinig something ponies.
Chris necros the Evan George/Simolma topic. Chris says Simolma has always existed so Evan doesn't have any connection to the character.
Says Sandy killing a man in cold blood isn't cold blodded.
Chris implies the murder of the asperpedia 4 happened even though he retconed it.
CHris states that wild sonichu has the voice of peter quinn from guardians of the galaxy.
Chris claims rosechu is not sonichu's sex slave and that she's a bondage queen.
'Sonichu' claims chores are hard.
chris randomly dunks on Sockness
chris thinks the merge will fill in the plot holes in his comics.
Chris says rosechu isn't powerless, again, telling but not showing.
Claims Kel and rosey kept in touch. more telling, no showing.
Sonichu claims to treat rosey as an equal despite evidence to the contary.
Chris keeps using the word asinine like he just learned what it means and wants to show off.
claims he never slept on the job as mayor.
I think he claims he's employed as mayor and therefore has a job? I don't get it.
chris claims ten years ago he was fully turned into a woman, embracing the fantasy.
Chris claims to still be developing as a person... at a 1st grade level if you ask me.
chris calls out Opuscon987's fanfic. rees about it not being accurate to his narrative.
Chris: "CHRIS R SMART. DUN CALL HIR DUM."
Chris: "I'm not going to rule the universe after the merge. The other gods will, I'll just be their best friend and have power over them!"
Sonichu literally says he prays to Chris to smite us.
Chris claims on TV in his dimension he doesn't appear on every TV show. just most of them.

This whole thing feels like someone loaded a shotgun with blanks. Its so scattershot, he's throwing shade at everyone he can name but nothing here is a 'gotcha'. it just screams 'cope.' I wonder what started this... just people not getting what the fuck he meant by 'linear?'

Oh wow @The American Hedgehog, look at all the Idea Syug influences going through his head right now!

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
Chris is now writing...but not through comics
View attachment 1757298
Out of all the genres, it's non-fiction. Link to his retconning
View attachment 1757299

Edit: Like what he did to Ben Saint, he's now doing it to @somethingrandom987

Sonichu doesn't like the better intro
View attachment 1757326
I read the fic and I am laughing hard how Chris literally wrote an entire call out to @somethingrandom987 for prioritizing his college work and not caring about ruining another dimension as though they actually did something tragic along with how he believes SNT super duper cares for him. I wish I could quote that whole section but I couldn't copy it due to Wattpad's programming, but thank you Somethingrandom987 and SNT for making Chris have a major tardrage.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
I read the fic and I am laughing hard how Chris literally wrote an entire call out to @somethingrandom987 for prioritizing his college work and not caring about ruining another dimension as though they actually did something tragic along with how he believes SNT super duper cares for him. I wish I could quote that whole section but I couldn't copy it due to Wattpad's programming, but thank you Somethingrandom987 and SNT for making Chris have a major tardrage.
First time I'm hearing about this actually.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
saying it's fated is a not so simple way of saying 'put this in your fanfic'
Little does Chris know about SNT Vs. Sonichu 3, I have been working on it since last year which gave me the advantage of being about 12 chapters ahead of what the audience is seeing and what I am writing. No, I will not even read that because I don't want her to ruin my own story. I want to tell the story I want to tell and nobody is going to tell me how I should write. Now I will keep in mind that she did try to retcon me but I am just going to address that later. I'm not responding to her.

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
Little does Chris know about SNT Vs. Sonichu 3, I have been working on it since last year which gave me the advantage of being about 12 chapters ahead of what the audience is seeing and what I am writing. No, I will not even read that because I don't want her to ruin my own story. I want to tell the story I want to tell and nobody is going to tell me how I should write. Now I will keep in mind that she did try to retcon me but I am just going to address that later. I'm not responding to her.
as with most of modern christory, it's a series of tweets.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
Chris is now writing...but not through comics
View attachment 1757298
Out of all the genres, it's non-fiction. Link to his retconning
View attachment 1757299

Edit: Like what he did to Ben Saint, he's now doing it to @somethingrandom987

Sonichu doesn't like the better intro
View attachment 1757326
I saw that video yesterday while talking to a few friends and because Chris thinks it a show in a dimension I run. I will now confirm it. This show would last 10 seasons and is the highest-ranked show in the world.

In all seriousness though, I love the amount of detail that AfroNinja put into the video. Rosechu in the video seemed like she has no interest in being there and that is almost how I wrote her in my fanfiction so when I saw that I laughed. So I will throw at her and give the video a nice thumbs up.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
I saw that video yesterday while talking to a few friends and because Chris thinks it a show in a dimension I run. I will now confirm it. This show would last 10 seasons and is the highest-ranked show in the world.

In all seriousness though, I love the amount of detail that AfroNinja put into the video. Rosechu in the video seemed like she has no interest in being there and that is almost how I wrote her in my fanfiction so when I saw that I laughed. So I will throw at her and give the video a nice thumbs up.
My favorite thing about the current tard rage of chris is how he makes it seem like your college life is less important than anything related to his autistic creations.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
My favorite thing about the current tard rage of chris is how he makes it seem like your college life is less important than anything related to his autistic creations.
Oh sure, Definitely the Civil Engineering Degree where I can help rebuild highways across our country that do need help is less important than writing stupid fanfic where I borrow characters correctly. (Sarcasm)

I'm autistic too but the main difference between Christine and me is that one of us in 5 years is going to eventually contribute to society and the other is still going to be laying on the couch playing Sonic games into her 40s. The Animaniacs would be using one of them in their ad for the "Please get a Life Foundation".

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Oh sure, Definitely the Civil Engineering Degree where I can help rebuild highways across our country that do need help is less important than writing stupid fanfic where I borrow characters correctly. (Sarcasm)

I'm autistic too but the main difference between Christine and me is that one of us in 5 years is going to eventually contribute to society and the other is still going to be laying on the couch playing Sonic games into her 40s. The Animaniacs would be using one of them in their ad for the "Please get a Life Foundation".
You know, you two are very good examples of low and high functioning tism, and i mean this in the most respectful way possible.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out

I've been thinking. If that show exist, is it a reality show? If it's fiction in that world, does it exist in another dimension like Itchy and Scratchy? I hope Chris can answer those questions

Chris may not know this but the animation shows how we see him as a person. By we I mean not only christorians but also enablers as well.