Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
Oh sure, Definitely the Civil Engineering Degree where I can help rebuild highways across our country that do need help is less important than writing stupid fanfic where I borrow characters correctly. (Sarcasm)

I'm autistic too but the main difference between Christine and me is that one of us in 5 years is going to eventually contribute to society and the other is still going to be laying on the couch playing Sonic games into her 40s. The Animaniacs would be using one of them in their ad for the "Please get a Life Foundation".
But see if you didn't tell us, no one would know because you don't run around acting like a retard and you have important academic pursuits.

That's the difference, folks. Hard work versus entitled laziness. It's why I don't feel sorry for Chris in the slightest. Most people have some kind of problem(s) but work past them. Lots of people were raised in fucked up households. Chris isn't unique in that regard either.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
My favorite thing about the current tard rage of chris is how he makes it seem like your college life is less important than anything related to his autistic creations.
It sounds like a Jehovah's Witness, "Abandon your college life and praise Jehovah instead".

I get why Chris said that. His college life is shit, his degree is unusable. He doesn't know how important college is to young people.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
Its kinda creepy how Sonichu's personality has become a fanatical zealot with how he constantly prays to chris. Before he was just kinda a Sonic clone who just happened to be Chris's toady and hitman. But now he's like the most deranged fundamentalist christian with chris instead of God. I'd say chris forgot which Sonichu was supposed to be the religious one but I don't think he cares.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
Its kinda creepy how Sonichu's personality has become a fanatical zealot with how he constantly prays to chris. Before he was just kinda a Sonic clone who just happened to be Chris's toady and hitman. But now he's like the most deranged fundamentalist christian with chris instead of God. I'd say chris forgot which Sonichu was supposed to be the religious one but I don't think he cares.
I think Sonichu was already kinda like that. If you remember, Chris claimed Sonichu was giving him advice when dealing with Mary Lee Walsh and was the one who suggested Chris do a Curse-ya-ha-me-ha on her that got him kicked out of college. Even claiming to talk to Sonichu during the meeting.

It's like that episode of Powerpuff Girls if anyone remembers the name of it when one of the students at the school comes up with an Imaginary Friend and the Imaginary Friend keeps messing things up while the person who originally created it takes the blame for it.

It's kinda like that accept little does Chris knows that he is the one making these terrible decisions. Not Sonichu, not Rosechu, not Magi-chan, they just don't claim any responsibility for her actions and refuse to.

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
I can't believe how bad those voice lines are. "We did it mama!" "Player we need to do better!" Does he think it's cool and fun to constantly break the 4th wall? It's so tiring and uninspired. I do wonder how he's able to sound as crisp as he did, because I was expecting extremely low quality Sonichu voice lines. That would've been x100 funnier.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
I think Sonichu was already kinda like that. If you remember, Chris claimed Sonichu was giving him advice when dealing with Mary Lee Walsh and was the one who suggested Chris do a Curse-ya-ha-me-ha on her that got him kicked out of college. Even claiming to talk to Sonichu during the meeting.

It's like that episode of Powerpuff Girls if anyone remembers the name of it when one of the students at the school comes up with an Imaginary Friend and the Imaginary Friend keeps messing things up while the person who originally created it takes the blame for it.

It's kinda like that accept little does Chris knows that he is the one making these terrible decisions. Not Sonichu, not Rosechu, not Magi-chan, they just don't claim any responsibility for her actions and refuse to.
I guess I'm looking at Sonichu as what's being presented in the comics was the definitive version of him when in truth he, as a character, was whatever chris wanted to be atm. He's just an enabling, copy-rite infringing devil on chris's shoulder... which would imply that chris wants sycophants who thoughtlessly take his 'sermons' to heart.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
I guess I'm looking at Sonichu as what's being presented in the comics was the definitive version of him when in truth he, as a character, was whatever chris wanted to be atm. He's just an enabling, copy-rite infringing devil on chris's shoulder... which would imply that chris wants sycophants who thoughtlessly take his 'sermons' to heart.
Reminds me of that one simpsons episode with ralphs leprechaun "burn them chris, burn them all."

I'm under the impression that Chris will find a way to weasel his way out of being homeless, I just don't think any of the white knights he has will legit let him go homeless. So on that end he wont get done in, but, his health? Most definitely, the sheer fact he hasnt had a heart attack is actually surprising. Taking all that into consideration, I dont think Chris will be kicking the bucket until at least 40-45
Obese smokers still make it to retirement age on average. You have a wildly exaggerated sense of risk here.

BOLDYSPICY!

[injured trumpet noise]
True & Honest Fan
I love Chris' writing, particularly when he chimps out. He gets so BLANGRY! that he just blurts out whatever is rattling around in that empty head of his. It really offers a good look into his autistic thought process. It's fascinating.

The best part of that Tweetstorm is "Sonichu" breaking up his delusional ranting about The Merge & Chris' godhood with protests like "NO, EQUESTRIA WON'T BE IN COLORADO, IT'LL BE IN MARYLAND! IDIOT!" as if this is completely obvious & logical to everyone else that has at least two brain cells to rub together.

Everybody else is the moron because no one can follow his disjointed rambling. It's really fascinating.
chris calls billy mays a 'freaking kanagaroo' which sounds borderline racist. shame on you chris.
I think he means "kangaroo" as in "kangaroo court," implying that BILLY MAYS' mayoral win was FALSE & DISHONEST.
Chris keeps using the word asinine like he just learned what it means and wants to show off.
& repeatedly spells it wrong.
Time to do that, these are phone screenshots so apologies

View attachment 1757517
View attachment 1757519
View attachment 1757520
Video tard rages are the best, but written chimpouts come in a really close second. They're illuminating in all the worst ways, like Chris belittling someone for...going to college & improving their life.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
I think he means "kangaroo" as in "kangaroo court," implying that BILLY MAYS' mayoral win was FALSE & DISHONEST.
I thought so too, but I can't be sure with chris since he either doesn't understand how certain words are used, doesn't know what they mean, or has invented his own definition for them.
& repeatedly spells it wrong.
Sonichu's just a dumb pokemon, he doesn't understand anything like spelling. its a wonder he hasn't eaten barb and shit all over the floor.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
EDIT: I combined all the voice clips into a single MP3 file for your listening pleasure:
View attachment 1756732

All the sound clips are just ogg files sitting in a folder so they're easy to extract. I'm just going to embed the Ranking quotes, as most of the clips are grunts and Kiwi Farms posts have trouble embedding more than 5-6 things at once. I'll attach the zip of the mod to this post if anyone wants to hear them all (check the "voice" folder).

One thing I noticed while embedding them, they're all recorded with a really shitty mic and often have long pauses before Chris says anything. Also, Sonichu apparently sounds exactly like Chris pre-transition, as in he's not trying to do the high-pitch screeching tone he uses in his more recent videos.

Rank A: "We did it, mama!"
View attachment 1756683
Rank B: "Welp, we tried!"
View attachment 1756684
Rank C: "Ugh! I could have done better!"
View attachment 1756685
Rank D: "A D? Darn glitch."
View attachment 1756686
Rank E/F: "Holy Crap! Player, we could have done better!"
View attachment 1756688
Rank S: "Sweeet! An S for Sonichus and Rosechus everywhere!"
View attachment 1756689

It will never not be funny that Chris can't pronounce his own catchphrase correctly. Zap to the etstreme!

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
EDIT: I combined all the voice clips into a single MP3 file for your listening pleasure:
If Chris made a realistic voice he should run kilometers. The result would be hearing him exhausted.
No matter who he pretends, his lifestyle, manners, and the way of thinking will always be the same.
Magichan, who is supposed to be smart, still a dumbass.
Sonichu, who is supposed to be an active runner, is a couch potato.

Abarefiller

Rejoice! The austist to inherit all Sonichu powers
And if he pretends to be Rosechu, they'll both be useless, except while Rosechu is basically Sonichu's living flesh-light, Chris just shits himself on the daily

I'm just going to embed the Ranking quotes, as most of the clips are grunts and Kiwi Farms posts have trouble embedding more than 5-

But, doesn't Chris know that Sonichu doesn't yell "Zap" and "Krakow", that these are sounds that Sonichu makes when...

...You know what? I have a DVD of a Hitchcock film I haven't watched yet. I think I'm just going to plug it in, and see if I can find his cameo. Hitchcock's, not Chris'.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
Probably a result of his autism which makes it hard for him to understand things that are not firmly defined in black and white. Given how society typically is firmly defined with gender roles, the fact Chris found females attractive to the point he liked traditionally girly 'media' which was far less rough than comparable boy oriented media, must have made him think he identified more as female than male. Its also entirely possible he simply doesn't understand sexuality.
On the topic of Chris and gender, do you guys think that the Tomgirl saga was caused by Bob's death, or Bob's presence was simply preventing it from happening while he was alive? If the former is true, lord only knows what Chris will turn into when Barb dies.

Oh sure, Definitely the Civil Engineering Degree where I can help rebuild highways across our country that do need help is less important than writing stupid fanfic where I borrow characters correctly. (Sarcasm)

I'm autistic too but the main difference between Christine and me is that one of us in 5 years is going to eventually contribute to society and the other is still going to be laying on the couch playing Sonic games into her 40s. The Animaniacs would be using one of them in their ad for the "Please get a Life Foundation".
Wait, just to clarify, you are a freshman in Engineering school and are using that to compare yourself to Chris?

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
Wait, just to clarify, you are a freshman in Engineering school and are using that to compare yourself to Chris?
I'm not a freshman, the point of the comparison is to highlight that there is a difference between people with HFA and Chris who claims to be one. But mostly shows how people could be raised incorrectly and be like Chris. Kinda like the guy who pays some girl to treat him like a baby and doesn't want to grow up on that show on TLC.