Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
EDIT: I combined all the voice clips into a single MP3 file for your listening pleasure:
View attachment 1756732

All the sound clips are just ogg files sitting in a folder so they're easy to extract. I'm just going to embed the Ranking quotes, as most of the clips are grunts and Kiwi Farms posts have trouble embedding more than 5-6 things at once. I'll attach the zip of the mod to this post if anyone wants to hear them all (check the "voice" folder).

One thing I noticed while embedding them, they're all recorded with a really shitty mic and often have long pauses before Chris says anything. Also, Sonichu apparently sounds exactly like Chris pre-transition, as in he's not trying to do the high-pitch screeching tone he uses in his more recent videos.

Rank A: "We did it, mama!"
View attachment 1756683
Rank B: "Welp, we tried!"
View attachment 1756684
Rank C: "Ugh! I could have done better!"
View attachment 1756685
Rank D: "A D? Darn glitch."
View attachment 1756686
Rank E/F: "Holy Crap! Player, we could have done better!"
View attachment 1756688
Rank S: "Sweeet! An S for Sonichus and Rosechus everywhere!"
View attachment 1756689

So Chris took someone else's work, made a few minor, sloppy, low-effort changes, and once he releases it he starts acting like he's made a world-changing masterpiece and expects people to heap praise upon him. It's his shitty comics all over again. And that voice work is just the kind of half-assed, cringy shit burrito we've all come to expect out of Chris. It's a good thing that Chris is incapable of self-awareness and picking up on social cues, because people have committed suicide over doing less embarrassing shit than this.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
So Chris took someone else's work, made a few minor, sloppy, low-effort changes, and once he releases it he starts acting like he's made a world-changing masterpiece and expects people to heap praise upon him. It's his shitty comics all over again. And that voice work is just the kind of half-assed, cringy shit burrito we've all come to expect out of Chris. It's a good thing that Chris is incapable of self-awareness and picking up on social cues, because people have committed suicide over doing less embarrassing shit than this.
That’s honestly Chris’ best part about being a lolcow as he never once stops to think of himself as an idiot, if Chris had any self awareness he’d try to profit off of himself and embrace how much of a lolcow he is, especially writing new comics

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
So a small update to that mod I didn't catch in my earlier post: the creator of the original mod seems to at least be aware that Chris stole his mod, but he doesn't really seem that bothered by it. The original Sonichu mod was made around late 2017 according to this video uploaded by the mod maker, and Chris commented this on it a few days ago:
1606805687502.png

(Direct link to comment) (archive)

Considering the mod creator "liked" Chris's comment, I'd assume he's aware, but at the same time probably isn't that concerned if Chris appropriates his mod he probably hasn't touched in the last 3 years. That's probably for the best; I assume that if he complained and Chris threw a tantrum over it, the guy would have to deal with a bunch of unfunny weens.

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
That’s honestly Chris’ best part about being a lolcow as he never once stops to think of himself as an idiot, if Chris had any self awareness he’d try to profit off of himself and embrace how much of a lolcow he is, especially writing new comics

Well, he kinda try to, once. But through a combination of Chris being too fucking lazy to keep up with orders for the things people actually wanted (comics and medallions) and insisting on selling stupid bullshit nobody asked for nor wanted (custom Amiibos and shitty hand made cards for a retarded ponyfag fap-fic card game nobody cared about) he was an utter failure at it.

But see if you didn't tell us, no one would know because you don't run around acting like a retard and you have important academic pursuits.

That's the difference, folks. Hard work versus entitled laziness. It's why I don't feel sorry for Chris in the slightest. Most people have some kind of problem(s) but work past them. Lots of people were raised in fucked up households. Chris isn't unique in that regard either.
Exactly.

@somethingrandom987, may have autism but he’s better than Chris for those reasons. He has dreams and he knows the value of hard work and education.

Chris is one of those re.tards who are so entitled they feel like the world and everyone should bow to their whims. They copy everybody else because they have no imagination or skills. They can’t innovate so they imitate.

Which is one of the reasons why autistics like Chris are at the bottom of the food chain.

Last edited:

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
Exactly.

@somethingrandom987, may have autism but he’s better than Chris for those reasons. He has dreams and he knows the value of hard work and education.

Chris is one of those re.tards who are so entitled they feel like the world and everyone should bow to their whims. They copy everybody else because they have no imagination or skills. They can’t innovate so they imitate.

Which is one of the reasons why people like Chris are viewed as incompetent.
High functioning downies just barely able to keep their tard rage in check and hold jobs sorting amazon packages or bagging groceries contribute more to society than Chris.

Argh My Cigar

Good morning starshine, the earth says "hello!"
True & Honest Fan
On the topic of Chris and gender, do you guys think that the Tomgirl saga was caused by Bob's death, or Bob's presence was simply preventing it from happening while he was alive? If the former is true, lord only knows what Chris will turn into when Barb dies.
Chris has always had an intense hatred of males, this fact hasn't changed and probably never will, and always considered himself "teehee, one of the girls" when referring to his gal-pals in high school. IIRC someone mentioned to him that he should get in touch with his feminine side to attract more female companionship, and his brain took it literally. Whether he's genuinely trans or effiminate is debatable, but I think a large part of it is his inability to live up to the standards society has levied for men, like being the main provider in a relationship and not be a massive pile of failure.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Chris has always had an intense hatred of males, this fact hasn't changed and probably never will, and always considered himself "teehee, one of the girls" when referring to his gal-pals in high school. IIRC someone mentioned to him that he should get in touch with his feminine side to attract more female companionship, and his brain took it literally. Whether he's genuinely trans or effiminate is debatable, but I think a large part of it is his inability to live up to the standards society has levied for men, like being the main provider in a relationship and not be a massive pile of failure.
Oh god, that just made me chuckle. I can picture Chris sitting at a round table at lunch with girls who feel sorry for him. All of a sudden, Chris lets out a big, juicy wet fart that's noticed by an 80 year woman 2 blocks away. Then Chris turns to the girls, giggles, and coyly states, "I think I just got my period".

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
Exactly.

Which is one of the reasons why autistics like Chris are at the bottom of the food chain.
Calling Chris a high functioning autistic is insulting to other autistic people, it's obvious he has other severe deficiencies in his personality and demeanour that have always set him back. But what's always fascinating to me is that not only would he be somewhat aware of a few of his own faults, but he mostly refuses to admit that people will always be more talented and successful then he ever will be, his only notoriety is being a butt joke of encyclopedia dramatica and his "OC" character being noticed by one or two Sega reps, he has nothing to really be proud of.

Chris thinking that he has a sizable amount of people who preach and obsess about his creative endeavours to this day just shows how incredibly naïve and short sighted he his in regards to people who still follow him on social media and make parodies of his work better than the original garbage vomit comics, he's a complete failure and is trying to distract himself with childish endeavours to run away from his problems.

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
On the topic of Chris and gender, do you guys think that the Tomgirl saga was caused by Bob's death, or Bob's presence was simply preventing it from happening while he was alive? If the former is true, lord only knows what Chris will turn into when Barb dies.
Tomgirl was going on well before Bob's death. He thought it was bullshit but wasn't able to really stop anything.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
I'm not a freshman, the point of the comparison is to highlight that there is a difference between people with HFA and Chris who claims to be one. But mostly shows how people could be raised incorrectly and be like Chris. Kinda like the guy who pays some girl to treat him like a baby and doesn't want to grow up on that show on TLC.
You don't really seem that different, though . . .

Abarefiller

Rejoice! The austist to inherit all Sonichu powers
Well, considering Sonichu and Rosechu had those 3 hellspawn Sonichu babies, Chris is technically considered a grandp- I mean, Chris is considered a very setsy grandma goddess CPU whatever the fuck Chris wants to be called nowadays