Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

SssneakySssnek

Goddess Mike (totally didn't beat Julie to death)
Oh sure, Definitely the Civil Engineering Degree where I can help rebuild highways across our country that do need help is less important than writing stupid fanfic where I borrow characters correctly. (Sarcasm)

I'm autistic too but the main difference between Christine and me is that one of us in 5 years is going to eventually contribute to society and the other is still going to be laying on the couch playing Sonic games into her 40s. The Animaniacs would be using one of them in their ad for the "Please get a Life Foundation".

Hey don't be so hard on yourself, just because he'll be contributing in five years doesn't mean you're destined for sonic faggotry forever.

And yes, by definition something that doesn't exist and could possibly with all feasibility never exist is vastly less important than something real, functioning right in the actual world now. Sonichu has thousands of followers, and tens of thousands of people have been entertained by Chris and his shit, learned, found a community, etc. You're....in school (that someone else paid for). You're actually anti-contributing if you want to be honest

Wipe some of that autism off

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
Hey don't be so hard on yourself, just because he'll be contributing in five years doesn't mean you're destined for sonic faggotry forever.

And yes, by definition something that doesn't exist and could possibly with all feasibility never exist is vastly less important than something real, functioning right in the actual world now. Sonichu has thousands of followers, and tens of thousands of people have been entertained by Chris and his shit, learned, found a community, etc. You're....in school (that someone else paid for). You're actually anti-contributing if you want to be honest

Wipe some of that autism off
I don't let it bother me. I already integrated with society and I just move on with life.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
Do yo
On the topic of Chris and gender, do you guys think that the Tomgirl saga was caused by Bob's death, or Bob's presence was simply preventing it from happening while he was alive? If the former is true, lord only knows what Chris will turn into when Barb dies.

the Tomgirl saga began when Bob’s health began to fail. Bob could no longer lay down the law on Chris, so Chris felt comfortable turning into the person he wanted to be. Bob was too weak and bedridden at the time to do anything about it. He died a death of disappointment and bedbug bites. It was also at this period when Chris put the most effort into his appearance. But in retrospect, the Tomgirl saga shouldn’t have been a surprise to anyone. A disappointment yes but, not a surprise. Liquid Chris predicted that Chris would turn trans back in 2009.

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
On the topic of Chris and gender, do you guys think that the Tomgirl saga was caused by Bob's death, or Bob's presence was simply preventing it from happening while he was alive? If the former is true, lord only knows what Chris will turn into when Barb dies.
It started before Bob's death. Bob even called him a "faggot" when Chris started it

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
It's really not hard to be the better parent in a couple if your spouse is fucking Barb.
Makes me wonder if Bob knew the end was near so he figured if Calling him a fag aka the one thing he used to scream at the top of his voice he wasn't when he made his "I'M STRAIGHT!" videos. Wasn't gonna snap him out of it then fuck it. He'd be dead soon anyway and he had a son who was an optometrist to at least take pride in.

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
someone registered today and created an Oc do not steal sonichu reboot.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
It's really not hard to be the better parent in a couple if your spouse is fucking Barb.
Both of them have had to put up with each other's garbage (Chris & Barb). Imagine having to care for a fat child, teen, and adult that has the toileting skills of a ferral dog and always manages to be the most embarrassing thing in the state.

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
It started before Bob's death. Bob even called him a "faggot" when Chris started it
Barb also didn't approve. She told him "I didn't raise a daughter.", She tried to bribe him to stop wearing womens underwear, and even gave him a haircut that was masculine. All of this enraged Chris but he still maintained he identified as male at the time at least. It wasn't until around Catherine that he really did start identifying as completely female. Before he was just a tomgirl which I always considered to be one of the funnier things about him.

Jah Hates Kaffirs

"Get in there and start panning!"
He really likes the Pinky character. I wonder why. Maybe the theme song the answer.
View attachment 1747865
View attachment 1747864
Edit: I forgot to mention that there's this one episode where the next president is named Walsh.
I'm pretty positive Chris sees himself in Pinky

"Chris, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think so Barb, but Sonichu takes Mama's body, how can they switch back?"

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
chris recently tweeted this out.
tweet/archive https://archive.vn/fjcMc
Screenshot_20201202-183821.jpg

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
>Guess where I am

Huh did Sonichu switch back bodies with Chris, or is it that Chris deep down knew inside he was bullshitting all along and it was an elaborate LARP

There goes the theory of Chris developing Multiple Personality Disorder or a Tulpa
he seems mad, he'll continue to rant then try and sort out the logistics at a later point if at all...