Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

I think part of the reason Chris trooned out was definitely to get others to feel sympathy for him. I'm more of a liberal myself and I know most of them are sadly very crazy. I think a lot of people who, mostly much, much younger than Chris, about 14-16 years old, will affirm Chris' identity just because he says it to be so. Therefore he will get more sympathy and help just for being who he says he is.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
I think part of the reason Chris trooned out was definitely to get others to feel sympathy for him. I'm more of a liberal myself and I know most of them are sadly very crazy. I think a lot of people who, mostly much, much younger than Chris, about 14-16 years old, will affirm Chris' identity just because he says it to be so. Therefore he will get more sympathy and help just for being who he says he is.
It's mostly from the internet community. If Chris was found out by more of the mainstream populace, would he get the same reaction, or are people smart enough to look at his past regardless of the autism?

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
I'm just sitting her wondering what sorta Crazy shit Chris is gonna do this year
Last year we had him call out to his long lost brother, acting like Sonichu and guilting the shit out of him with his mothers like a prop, before instantly babbling on about the Dimensional Merge.
Its gonna be a tough act for 2021 to follow with, with what 2020 gave us.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
I'm just sitting her wondering what sorta Crazy shit Chris is gonna do this year
Last year we had him call out to his long lost brother, acting like Sonichu and guilting the shit out of him with his mothers like a prop, before instantly babbling on about the Dimensional Merge.
Its gonna be a tough act for 2021 to follow with, with what 2020 gave us.
Was hoping the cons would come back so we'd have Chris at one again, but the one Chris was so adamant to go to has been pushed back again despite the vaccine and Biden taking office this year.

It's 2 and a half months til the one year anniversary of chris' body swap so I guess that's something to look forward too.

As for Chris getting put away really he needs to get in trouble with the law again in some way and have to stand before a judge. IDK if he remembered to drop the sonichu act during his last debt hearing but the thought of Chris refusing to be acknowledged by the court as himself and insisting he's a yellow hedgehog pokemon to a old judge who has no clue what he's talking about will be enough to have him declared in contempt of court and mentally evaluated by a psychiatrist who doesn't coddle his bullshit like the therapy docket or anger management did. Is the only possible way to get the commonwealth of virginia to do something about him.

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
1610905170129.png

1610905179257.png

:crocodile:

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
Was hoping the cons would come back so we'd have Chris at one again, but the one Chris was so adamant to go to has been pushed back again despite the vaccine and Biden taking office this year.

It's 2 and a half months til the one year anniversary of chris' body swap so I guess that's something to look forward too.

As for Chris getting put away really he needs to get in trouble with the law again in some way and have to stand before a judge. IDK if he remembered to drop the sonichu act during his last debt hearing but the thought of Chris refusing to be acknowledged by the court as himself and insisting he's a yellow hedgehog pokemon to a old judge who has no clue what he's talking about will be enough to have him declared in contempt of court and mentally evaluated by a psychiatrist who doesn't coddle his bullshit like the therapy docket or anger management did. Is the only possible way to get the commonwealth of virginia to do something about him.
He used to know when to (mostly) keep the crazy to himself, but with all the ass-patters and enablers on the internet, he is getting bolder with his idiotic delusions, he already babbled about "da merge" to his court-mandated psychiatrist and signed some official document with "Sonichu" as part of his name.

Chris trying the "I used to be a simple wild pichu" or "you have no jurisdiction on C-197" defenses in court is just a matter of time.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
He can't just say "that wasn't me. I was hacked." or even "mama's account was hacked."

He has to use his tardese word salad talk that only fools like us can figure out.

It's likely because it makes him feel like he's smarter or something. He was so fucking proud of when he originally started calling himself a woman and used the moniker 'Pristine Christine'.

He also probably heard 'sequence of events' recently which he parroted in a mangled way here - same way he used 'letting the air out of his tank' maybe a week after he saw the first LEGO movie.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
It's likely because it makes him feel like he's smarter or something. He was so fucking proud of when he originally started calling himself a woman and used the moniker 'Pristine Christine'.

He also probably heard 'sequence of events' recently which he parroted in a mangled way here - same way he used 'letting the air out of his tank' maybe a week after he saw the first LEGO movie.
yeah that's likely the case.

and those not the only case of him using phrases and words without knowing their proper usage or knowing their definition. This is another example of chris's behavior that suggests he really hasn't progressed beyond the age of 6.

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
the thought of Chris refusing to be acknowledged by the court as himself and insisting he's a yellow hedgehog pokemon to a old judge who has no clue what he's talking about will be enough to have him declared in contempt of court and mentally evaluated by a psychiatrist who doesn't coddle his bullshit like the therapy docket or anger management did. Is the only possible way to get the commonwealth of virginia to do something about him.
He used to know when to (mostly) keep the crazy to himself, but with all the ass-patters and enablers on the internet, he is getting bolder with his idiotic delusions, he already babbled about "da merge" to his court-mandated psychiatrist and signed some official document with "Sonichu" as part of his name.

Chris trying the "I used to be a simple wild pichu" or "you have no jurisdiction on C-197" defenses in court is just a matter of time.
God could you just imagine Chris not even understanding how court works and just standing up, arms out, saying shit like
"YOUR HONOR, SINCE ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I SWAPPED BODIES WITH MY MOMMA, AND TAKEN HER SOUL SPOT WHILE SHE IS IN MY SPOT IN MY OWN DIMENTIONAL REGION AS A SONICHU, IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE BROKEN BODY AND MIND MY SONICHU SOuL POSSESSES!!!"

Aru-chu

The Electric-Alcoholic PokéMon!
He can't just say "that wasn't me. I was hacked." or even "mama's account was hacked."

He has to use his tardese word salad talk that only fools like us can figure out.
Sounds more to me like he gave someone access to his account on purpose or out of coercion. Other wise why would he say he participated, or that it was a "voluntary mistake"?

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
But he wasn't "hacked". He exchanged his password for Boobas.
if true, then any watchdog force is utterly pointless if he's just going to hand it over.

Sounds more to me like he gave someone access to his account on purpose or out of coercion. Other wise why would he say he participated, or that it was a "voluntary mistake"?
I'd believe chris was tricked or bribed. he can change the password at any time, but again you'd think he'd be madder about someone doing this on his account. Hell, if he was still locked out by a hacker he'd have made a video screeching about someone taking his twitter account. he seems very complacent with saying he wants to gobble shit.

Last edited: