Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
Brony + Dimensional Merge shit.
People are too pacified. They'll never make the government end indefinite house arrest.

Just look to the people you know IRL; do more of them view DC protestors as "terrorists" or just pissed off Americans?
----->
A&N is that way, politisperg.
Doesn't seem like Chris' trademark style of writing.
Find out soon as we reach the start of a new saga!
At least it's not the homeless saga.
Null said he'd still be willing to help Chris after Barb dies but I imagine it wouldn't take long until he realises he's wasting his time since Chris would probally expect him to be his personal assistant doing all the 'adulting' while Chris larps about with his enabling weens.
More to the point, Chris would be in for a rude awakening when it turns out that Null lives in Florida and hasn't got the time to drive up to Virginia and help a sperg avoid getting kicked out of his house.
Null said he was done after he offered Chris real advice and Chris just kept talking about dimensions and being a Goddess from what I remember.
I'd feel the same.
Chris trying the "I used to be a simple wild pichu" or "you have no jurisdiction on C-197" defenses in court is just a matter of time.
Why would he even end up in court, though?

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Brony + Dimensional Merge shit.

----->
A&N is that way, politisperg.

Doesn't seem like Chris' trademark style of writing.

At least it's not the homeless saga.

More to the point, Chris would be in for a rude awakening when it turns out that Null lives in Florida and hasn't got the time to drive up to Virginia and help a sperg avoid getting kicked out of his house.

I'd feel the same.

Why would he even end up in court, though?
Not paying his mortgage, or other shit.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
It is. Trying to protect Chris is a waste of time. I don't even understand why this is a thing.
Agreed. I was fine with the farms doxxing the idea guys, but safeguarding chris is a pointless endeavor. chris is like a child who doesn't understand that touching a hot stove will burn his hand even after having done it several times. natural selection will eventually decide that such a child shouldn't have hands.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
Long tweet
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Agreed. I was fine with the farms doxxing the idea guys, but safeguarding chris is a pointless endeavor. chris is like a child who doesn't understand that touching a hot stove will burn his hand even after having done it several times. natural selection will eventually decide that such a child shouldn't have hands.
Agree, this is the same guy who will fall for the following scam" Learn to Model at Home! Only 500 dollars per lesson. A life of glamour, money, busty ladies and hung dong await."

Abarefiller

Rejoice! The austist to inherit all Sonichu powers
All I got from this world salad was that Chris is still sperging out over the new MLP season and that "all the Deities in C-197 and Equestria" demand Hasbro to stop what they're doing and obey the fictional characters and the mentally unhinged retard on Twitter. Also Chris fighting vampires and demons or whatever.

Edit; Reading a bit more into this mess, Chris apperently stopped time and ran around the world doing stupid shit to level up his "abilities", and now can move planets. Also Sonic.exe is somehow involved? And Da Merge is still happening, and it will happen Soon™ so stop asking him about that, because it'll make Chris sigh and shit his pants from stress.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
"Among which, you can tell it is I, because my habits, phrasing, and all that differ from what is normal with her."

:\
Glad I am not the only one who noticed that. Nothing like using one of your most mocked written tags to show how 'differently' you type compared to your 'original' is there?

All that word salad to say 'merge is still on, haters! and Hasbro, keep making G4, pony cartoons not G5, the Goddess begs...er....commands it! :story:

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
"Hey, its me sonichu in chris chan's body!"
but you're showing a picture of chrsitine sonichu. Clearly, Chris's hubris takes priority over his tissue paper thin narrative.
Sonichu claims to have different mannerisms from chris despite not demonstrating them.
Sonichu claims to have a rainbow aura, confirming he's gay as springtime, presumably.
Something something chris has a rainbow aura now sonichu has one, blue outline, blah blah stuff only low IQ people would care about.
Sonichu says Chris wants him to put on mascara and he obeys like the obedient lackey he is.
Chris says the merge has only been 11 days for him.
the forever ponycon is still going on in chris's head.
Chris says a spiderman villain attacked the con as seen in a video game or something.
Chris got butt hurt over someone doing some sonichu art or whatever, so Magichan froze time so that chris could reorder the sonichu universe, because chris is a petty creator god.
When time was stopped, chris claims to have gotten a lot done. I'm sure there was a lot of mass debating in that one frozen second.
Chris ran around like a spazz when magichan ZA WAURDO'd the world, doing lots of stupid sonichu shit I don't care about.
Chris calls Sonic senpai, even though he's previously said that Sonic is weak compared to his creations.
something something sonic.exe
sonichu's doing something with rosey from within the comic pages... it makes no sense because chris is jumping around all over the place with the narrative like a 6 year old on the mother of all pixie stick highs.
Chris babbles about "the deities" then tries to invoke occum's razor but I don't believe he even really understands what that phrase means. the simplest explanation for all this garbled nonsense is that he's just a man child playing on twitter.
Despite having an eternity to do things in that one second, chris and all the gods are still WORKIN ON IT!
Sonichu is trying to improve Chris's body, and failing. Like the brainless toady he is, he still has faith in chris despite being stuck in chris's body for a year.
Chris is busy having off screen battles while also being at babscon.
THE MERGE IS REAL GUYS! YOU JUST NEED TO BELIEVE IT TO SEE IT! ONLY HATERS CAN'T SEE IT!
Chris ends the rant but keeps going to ree about MLP gen 5

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
It's not much, but when conventions open up again and Chris wobbles over to the next brony convention, I really want someone to call out Chris on this BS and get it recorded. There are 100s of issues of Sonichu already made? Well then why haven't you uploaded them yet, Chris?

As "fun" as it is to see my favorite lolcow sink deeper into his delusions (not very), there is no payoff if reality doesn't smack him in the face. I mean, damn, you can't even challenge his delusions any more because he doesn't allow replies.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
"Hey, its me sonichu in chris chan's body!"
but you're showing a picture of chrsitine sonichu. Clearly, Chris's hubris takes priority over his tissue paper thin narrative.
Sonichu claims to have different mannerisms from chris despite not demonstrating them.
Sonichu claims to have a rainbow aura, confirming he's gay as springtime, presumably.
Something something chris has a rainbow aura now sonichu has one, blue outline, blah blah stuff only low IQ people would care about.
Sonichu says Chris wants him to put on mascara and he obeys like the obedient lackey he is.
Chris says the merge has only been 11 days for him.
the forever ponycon is still going on in chris's head.
Chris says a spiderman villain attacked the con as seen in a video game or something.
Chris got butt hurt over someone doing some sonichu art or whatever, so Magichan froze time so that chris could reorder the sonichu universe, because chris is a petty creator god.
When time was stopped, chris claims to have gotten a lot done. I'm sure there was a lot of mass debating in that one frozen second.
Chris ran around like a spazz when magichan ZA WAURDO'd the world, doing lots of stupid sonichu shit I don't care about.
Chris calls Sonic senpai, even though he's previously said that Sonic is weak compared to his creations.
something something sonic.exe
sonichu's doing something with rosey from within the comic pages... it makes no sense because chris is jumping around all over the place with the narrative like a 6 year old on the mother of all pixie stick highs.
Chris babbles about "the deities" then tries to invoke occum's razor but I don't believe he even really understands what that phrase means. the simplest explanation for all this garbled nonsense is that he's just a man child playing on twitter.
Despite having an eternity to do things in that one second, chris and all the gods are still WORKIN ON IT!
Sonichu is trying to improve Chris's body, and failing. Like the brainless toady he is, he still has faith in chris despite being stuck in chris's body for a year.
Chris is busy having off screen battles while also being at babscon.
THE MERGE IS REAL GUYS! YOU JUST NEED TO BELIEVE IT TO SEE IT! ONLY HATERS CAN'T SEE IT!
Chris ends the rant but keeps going to ree about MLP gen 5
Autism is a hell of a drug.