Containment Random Chris Updates -

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Tonight, on 'where's my liquor?'
kiwifarms.net
It is. Trying to protect Chris is a waste of time. I don't even understand why this is a thing.
Agreed. I was fine with the farms doxxing the idea guys, but safeguarding chris is a pointless endeavor. chris is like a child who doesn't understand that touching a hot stove will burn his hand even after having done it several times. natural selection will eventually decide that such a child shouldn't have hands.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Long tweet
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. I was fine with the farms doxxing the idea guys, but safeguarding chris is a pointless endeavor. chris is like a child who doesn't understand that touching a hot stove will burn his hand even after having done it several times. natural selection will eventually decide that such a child shouldn't have hands.
Agree, this is the same guy who will fall for the following scam" Learn to Model at Home! Only 500 dollars per lesson. A life of glamour, money, busty ladies and hung dong await."

Abarefiller

Friday night on KF? Just remember these yakuzies
kiwifarms.net
All I got from this world salad was that Chris is still sperging out over the new MLP season and that "all the Deities in C-197 and Equestria" demand Hasbro to stop what they're doing and obey the fictional characters and the mentally unhinged retard on Twitter. Also Chris fighting vampires and demons or whatever.

Edit; Reading a bit more into this mess, Chris apperently stopped time and ran around the world doing stupid shit to level up his "abilities", and now can move planets. Also Sonic.exe is somehow involved? And Da Merge is still happening, and it will happen Soon™ so stop asking him about that, because it'll make Chris sigh and shit his pants from stress.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Among which, you can tell it is I, because my habits, phrasing, and all that differ from what is normal with her."

:\
Glad I am not the only one who noticed that. Nothing like using one of your most mocked written tags to show how 'differently' you type compared to your 'original' is there?

All that word salad to say 'merge is still on, haters! and Hasbro, keep making G4, pony cartoons not G5, the Goddess begs...er....commands it! :story:

TheOnlyYamchaFan

kiwifarms.net
"Hey, its me sonichu in chris chan's body!"
but you're showing a picture of chrsitine sonichu. Clearly, Chris's hubris takes priority over his tissue paper thin narrative.
Sonichu claims to have different mannerisms from chris despite not demonstrating them.
Sonichu claims to have a rainbow aura, confirming he's gay as springtime, presumably.
Something something chris has a rainbow aura now sonichu has one, blue outline, blah blah stuff only low IQ people would care about.
Sonichu says Chris wants him to put on mascara and he obeys like the obedient lackey he is.
Chris says the merge has only been 11 days for him.
the forever ponycon is still going on in chris's head.
Chris says a spiderman villain attacked the con as seen in a video game or something.
Chris got butt hurt over someone doing some sonichu art or whatever, so Magichan froze time so that chris could reorder the sonichu universe, because chris is a petty creator god.
When time was stopped, chris claims to have gotten a lot done. I'm sure there was a lot of mass debating in that one frozen second.
Chris ran around like a spazz when magichan ZA WAURDO'd the world, doing lots of stupid sonichu shit I don't care about.
Chris calls Sonic senpai, even though he's previously said that Sonic is weak compared to his creations.
something something sonic.exe
sonichu's doing something with rosey from within the comic pages... it makes no sense because chris is jumping around all over the place with the narrative like a 6 year old on the mother of all pixie stick highs.
Chris babbles about "the deities" then tries to invoke occum's razor but I don't believe he even really understands what that phrase means. the simplest explanation for all this garbled nonsense is that he's just a man child playing on twitter.
Despite having an eternity to do things in that one second, chris and all the gods are still WORKIN ON IT!
Sonichu is trying to improve Chris's body, and failing. Like the brainless toady he is, he still has faith in chris despite being stuck in chris's body for a year.
Chris is busy having off screen battles while also being at babscon.
THE MERGE IS REAL GUYS! YOU JUST NEED TO BELIEVE IT TO SEE IT! ONLY HATERS CAN'T SEE IT!
Chris ends the rant but keeps going to ree about MLP gen 5

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
It's not much, but when conventions open up again and Chris wobbles over to the next brony convention, I really want someone to call out Chris on this BS and get it recorded. There are 100s of issues of Sonichu already made? Well then why haven't you uploaded them yet, Chris?

As "fun" as it is to see my favorite lolcow sink deeper into his delusions (not very), there is no payoff if reality doesn't smack him in the face. I mean, damn, you can't even challenge his delusions any more because he doesn't allow replies.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
"Hey, its me sonichu in chris chan's body!"
but you're showing a picture of chrsitine sonichu. Clearly, Chris's hubris takes priority over his tissue paper thin narrative.
Sonichu claims to have different mannerisms from chris despite not demonstrating them.
Sonichu claims to have a rainbow aura, confirming he's gay as springtime, presumably.
Something something chris has a rainbow aura now sonichu has one, blue outline, blah blah stuff only low IQ people would care about.
Sonichu says Chris wants him to put on mascara and he obeys like the obedient lackey he is.
Chris says the merge has only been 11 days for him.
the forever ponycon is still going on in chris's head.
Chris says a spiderman villain attacked the con as seen in a video game or something.
Chris got butt hurt over someone doing some sonichu art or whatever, so Magichan froze time so that chris could reorder the sonichu universe, because chris is a petty creator god.
When time was stopped, chris claims to have gotten a lot done. I'm sure there was a lot of mass debating in that one frozen second.
Chris ran around like a spazz when magichan ZA WAURDO'd the world, doing lots of stupid sonichu shit I don't care about.
Chris calls Sonic senpai, even though he's previously said that Sonic is weak compared to his creations.
something something sonic.exe
sonichu's doing something with rosey from within the comic pages... it makes no sense because chris is jumping around all over the place with the narrative like a 6 year old on the mother of all pixie stick highs.
Chris babbles about "the deities" then tries to invoke occum's razor but I don't believe he even really understands what that phrase means. the simplest explanation for all this garbled nonsense is that he's just a man child playing on twitter.
Despite having an eternity to do things in that one second, chris and all the gods are still WORKIN ON IT!
Sonichu is trying to improve Chris's body, and failing. Like the brainless toady he is, he still has faith in chris despite being stuck in chris's body for a year.
Chris is busy having off screen battles while also being at babscon.
THE MERGE IS REAL GUYS! YOU JUST NEED TO BELIEVE IT TO SEE IT! ONLY HATERS CAN'T SEE IT!
Chris ends the rant but keeps going to ree about MLP gen 5
Autism is a hell of a drug.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

kiwifarms.net
Who is Chris even fighting at this point? He’s got more powers than the Emperor of Mankind from 40k and One Punch Man combined.
If someone explained Azathoth to chris I'm sure he'd try to say he's capable of defeating what's arguably the most powerful thing in fiction because chris thinks he's that important.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
It's not much, but when conventions open up again and Chris wobbles over to the next brony convention, I really want someone to call out Chris on this BS and get it recorded. There are 100s of issues of Sonichu already made? Well then why haven't you uploaded them yet, Chris?

As "fun" as it is to see my favorite lolcow sink deeper into his delusions (not very), there is no payoff if reality doesn't smack him in the face. I mean, damn, you can't even challenge his delusions any more because he doesn't allow replies.
He’s got way too many orbiters and sympathizers for that too happen. There is always someone who is going to validate and encourage his delusions.

horrorfan89

Eh HEh HEH Kiwifarms is mah life man!
kiwifarms.net
All I got from this world salad was that Chris is still sperging out over the new MLP season and that "all the Deities in C-197 and Equestria" demand Hasbro to stop what they're doing and obey the fictional characters and the mentally unhinged retard on Twitter. Also Chris fighting vampires and demons or whatever.

Edit; Reading a bit more into this mess, Chris apperently stopped time and ran around the world doing stupid shit to level up his "abilities", and now can move planets. Also Sonic.exe is somehow involved? And Da Merge is still happening, and it will happen Soon™ so stop asking him about that, because it'll make Chris sigh and shit his pants from stress.
my translation (though @TheOnlyYamchaFan has kinda already beatean me too it)
Mama Chris made the leap into my body seven months ago, started putting on makeup despite being back in a male body and that was no good, but it's momma so I can complain. i spent all my cwc quarters at bronycon II aka babscon which totally wasn't rescheduled twice in my world because there was no pandemic becasue we have wayne enterprises to make a cure in a week. chris fought a spiderman villian and apparently the ps4 games are this world's record of events just ya know without chris. The sonichu comics are up to issue 100 in chris's world but hes too lazy to bother drawing anymore in ours because "It's too hard by myself and I'm too stressed." The fan remake someone makes isnt the real event in his world it's another one he can avoid like the plague because it's not "true and honest." and chris is so not a lazy, fat unattricte slob in this world or ours. No no mamma works sooooo hard fighting crime and the forces of evil no matter what world she lives in and is not a leech on taxpayer money sitting around playing with dolls all day while the rest of us have jobs to go go just to have enough food to last us till payday.

And it's all capped off his usual "pray to me and the colorful pony princess because i say so and you too can join me in fantasy land someday because the merge is so totally happening any day now." followed by his continued chimping against hasbro for canning G 4 mlp in favor of a new gen becuase like all autists, chris hates changes.

good fucking lord i needed some coffee and a smoke after all that.