Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
It's not much, but when conventions open up again and Chris wobbles over to the next brony convention, I really want someone to call out Chris on this BS and get it recorded. There are 100s of issues of Sonichu already made? Well then why haven't you uploaded them yet, Chris?

As "fun" as it is to see my favorite lolcow sink deeper into his delusions (not very), there is no payoff if reality doesn't smack him in the face. I mean, damn, you can't even challenge his delusions any more because he doesn't allow replies.
He’s got way too many orbiters and sympathizers for that too happen. There is always someone who is going to validate and encourage his delusions.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
All I got from this world salad was that Chris is still sperging out over the new MLP season and that "all the Deities in C-197 and Equestria" demand Hasbro to stop what they're doing and obey the fictional characters and the mentally unhinged retard on Twitter. Also Chris fighting vampires and demons or whatever.

Edit; Reading a bit more into this mess, Chris apperently stopped time and ran around the world doing stupid shit to level up his "abilities", and now can move planets. Also Sonic.exe is somehow involved? And Da Merge is still happening, and it will happen Soon™ so stop asking him about that, because it'll make Chris sigh and shit his pants from stress.
my translation (though @TheOnlyYamchaFan has kinda already beatean me too it)
Mama Chris made the leap into my body seven months ago, started putting on makeup despite being back in a male body and that was no good, but it's momma so I can complain. i spent all my cwc quarters at bronycon II aka babscon which totally wasn't rescheduled twice in my world because there was no pandemic becasue we have wayne enterprises to make a cure in a week. chris fought a spiderman villian and apparently the ps4 games are this world's record of events just ya know without chris. The sonichu comics are up to issue 100 in chris's world but hes too lazy to bother drawing anymore in ours because "It's too hard by myself and I'm too stressed." The fan remake someone makes isnt the real event in his world it's another one he can avoid like the plague because it's not "true and honest." and chris is so not a lazy, fat unattricte slob in this world or ours. No no mamma works sooooo hard fighting crime and the forces of evil no matter what world she lives in and is not a leech on taxpayer money sitting around playing with dolls all day while the rest of us have jobs to go go just to have enough food to last us till payday.

And it's all capped off his usual "pray to me and the colorful pony princess because i say so and you too can join me in fantasy land someday because the merge is so totally happening any day now." followed by his continued chimping against hasbro for canning G 4 mlp in favor of a new gen becuase like all autists, chris hates changes.

good fucking lord i needed some coffee and a smoke after all that.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Here’s my take on these newest set of Sonichu tweets. I think that he misses the person he used to be and Sonichu is the last vestige of his old self. But Chris has already made the decision to live as a woman and Sonichu is the last bit of resistance to him fully becoming one. So by putting mascara on Sonichu and drawing a Feminized version of him, Chris is knocking down that last little bit of doubt In his mind that he isn’t really happy with the person he is today.

Last edited:

horrorfan89

Here’s my take on these newest set of Sonichu tweets. I think misses the person he used to be and Sonichu is the last vestige of his old self. But Chris has already made the decision to live as a woman and Sonichu is the last bit of resistance to him fully becoming one. So by putting mascara on Sonichu and drawing a Feminized version of him Chris is knocking down that last little bit of doubt In his mind that he isn’t really happy with the person he is today.
or he's just incapable of accepting that covid happened, the world had to shut down and lock down and that meant no pony cons or shopping sprees (at first idk if non essential business can be open in VA again) so chris retreated so far into his fantasy land that he's not even in reality anymore. Your take is good too though.

Here’s my take on these newest set of Sonichu tweets. I think misses the person he used to be and Sonichu is the last vestige of his old self. But Chris has already made the decision to live as a woman and Sonichu is the last bit of resistance to him fully becoming one. So by putting mascara on Sonichu and drawing a Feminized version of him Chris is knocking down that last little bit of doubt In his mind that he isn’t really happy with the person he is today.
If that's the case... it's almost like going through a half baked gender change based squarely on the goal of getting it on with lesbian women was an extremely poor decision.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

If that's the case... it's almost like going through a half baked gender change based squarely on the goal of getting it on with lesbian women was an extremely poor decision.

i think the Jessica Quinn saga pretty much pounded into his skull the fact that no real woman would be interested in dating him. That’s why we haven’t seen him going after any real women since and he just retreated into his mind where he‘s the one in control. His imaginary characters have no choice but to do as he says.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
or he's just incapable of accepting that covid happened, the world had to shut down and lock down and that meant no pony cons or shopping sprees (at first idk if non essential business can be open in VA again) so chris retreated so far into his fantasy land that he's not even in reality anymore. Your take is good too though.
He really didn't care about covid until he saw how it had been touted as the next black plague by those on social media for several months. He wanted to go to his ponycon and if old people had to die, then so be it. Nothing was going to keep chris form ponycon 2020, not even reality itself.
i think the Jessica Quinn saga pretty much pounded into his skull the fact that no real woman would be interested in dating him. That’s why we haven’t seen him going after any real women since and he just retreated into his mind where he‘s the one in control. His imaginary characters have no choice but to do as he says.
You raise a good point. We know the whole tomgirl male lesbian thing was a half baked idea of getting lesbians hot and bothered for his tranny ass, but the closest we've seen him go after women publicly was when he was stalking Doopie

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
Here’s my take on these newest set of Sonichu tweets. I think that he misses the person he used to be and Sonichu is the last vestige of his old self. But Chris has already made the decision to live as a woman and Sonichu is the last bit of resistance to him fully becoming one. So by putting mascara on Sonichu and drawing a Feminized version of him, Chris is knocking down that last little bit of doubt In his mind that he isn’t really happy with the person he is today.
From tomgirl, to a woman. Now he wants to be a god.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
From tomgirl, to a woman. Now he wants to be a god.
There was a recent tweet from him saying when the merge was complete he wasn't going to become God with a big G, but in the last rant we saw that when someone else had control of the narrative chris would stop time and completely rewrite history to 'fix it' to suit his tastes.

The more I watch chris, the more I think he's make a great villain in a story.

horrorfan89

He really didn't care about covid until he saw how it had been touted as the next black plague by those on social media for several months. He wanted to go to his ponycon and if old people had to die, then so be it. Nothing was going to keep chris form ponycon 2020, not even reality itself.

You raise a good point. We know the whole tomgirl male lesbian thing was a half baked idea of getting lesbians hot and bothered for his tranny ass, but the closest we've seen him go after women publicly was when he was stalking Doopie
I'd say you would think that chris would have learned by now that women aren't attracted to him because he's creepy, socially inepet, has no idea how to talk to them, makes no money beyond tardbux, and still lives with his mother. but this is chris we're talking about. He never learns...ever.

he didn't learn what women want, he didn't learn how to write proper female characters even after getting sucked into mlp which. For all the harm it did that show admit ably DID have the best writing for female characters in western animation in a long time, and he didn't learn how women properly behave and act when it came time to try and become one. In the words of Billy Madison " I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
I'd say you would think that chris would have learned by now that women aren't attracted to him because he's creepy, socially inepet, has no idea how to talk to them, makes no money beyond tardbux, and still lives with his mother. but this is chris we're talking about. He never learns...ever.

he didn't learn what women want, he didn't learn how to write proper female characters even after getting sucked into mlp which. For all the harm it did that show admit ably DID have the best writing for female characters in western animation in a long time, and he didn't learn how women properly behave and act when it came time to try and become one. In the words of Billy Madison " I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
totally agree.
and frankly, let's say by some tard-jesus miracle some woman dated chris and was able to tolerate his creepiness. Chris on the other hand would never accept her telling him what to do. He might go along with it for a while, but eventually chris would try to do the "I'm the man of the house and you will obey me!" thing. He would simp for a long time, but chris hates putting effort into anything that is even slightly uncomfortable, and a relationship, even a good one, is a lot of work.

Even if by some miracle chris could get into a relationship, he'd grow bored with her and even resent her when she would try to improve him, or make him contribute to the relationship. They'd either break up there or become outright abusive to each other. Think eric cartman when he dated that one girl, and fucked her up so bad she turned into a mirror image of himself.

Last edited:

horrorfan89

totally agree.
and frankly, let's say by some tard-jesus miracle some woman dated chris and was able to tolerate his creepiness. Chris on the other hand would never accept her telling him what to do. He might go along with it for a while, but eventually chris would try to do the "I'm the man of the house and you will obey me!" thing.

Even if by some miracle chris could get into a relationship, he'd grow bored with her and even resent her when she would try to improve him, or make him contribute to the relationship. They'd either break up there or become outright abusive to each other. Think eric cartman when he dated that one girl, and fucked her up so bad she turned into a mirror image of himself.
kinda makes me glad even back then chris was delusional enough to think he could be attractive to a young, slender and cute girl because he saw himself as a slender handsome slightly geeky guy and not a big fat slob who kept getting fatter and more insufferable as the years went on.

The closest he ever got to one "Real" girlfriend may have been the one who did genuinely try to get chris to change for the better irl. I cant recall if that was jackie or catherine or someone but it was definitely this one girl who offered to take things further into a real relationship IF Chris could start improving ad making something of himself, of course when he failed to do that she just became a troll, told him to fuck off and became another footnote in christhory.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
kinda makes me glad even back then chris was delusional enough to think he could be attractive to a young, slender and cute girl because he saw himself as a slender handsome slightly geeky guy and not a big fat slob who kept getting fatter and more insufferable as the years went on.

The closest he ever got to one "Real" girlfriend may have been the one who did genuinely try to get chris to change for the better irl. I cant recall if that was jackie or catherine or someone but it was definitely this one girl who offered to take things further into a real relationship IF Chris could start improving ad making something of himself, of course when he failed to do that she just became a troll, told him to fuck off and became another footnote in christhory.
Vivian Gee was a good example of that. She tried and tried to help chris understand he needed to work harder and learn women aren't just mindless baby factories. She wasn't a gal pal, but chris did hit on anything with legs in those days. Eventually she gave up and went so far as to make a 50k word story to try and spell it out to him and helped the trolls of that era. Nothing got through chris's dense skull.

Ties into that ego that tells chris that he is greater than jesus, and his inherent laziness. He thinks he's perfect, so trying to improve would be admitting that he isn't perfect, so why try? Its why we haven't seen him improve as a writer or an illustrator.

He still thinks he's like some anime protagonist, and that the universe will twist and warp to save him in the end.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
The Quinn breakup seemed to hit him hard but I don't know that he self-reflected on it. There's this quote from a few months later where he sounded like his classic self:

"I Never Really understood the appeal and concept of making out a character from a show who is Dimensions Away from your own league to be any sort of a significant other to you. I'm more old-fashioned towards real women. "

Then two months later the Idea Guys brainwashed him to think he was married to his imaginary friends and Chris happily took it. Like you said, it must've appealed to him from a way to think he has control of his shitty life.

That mascara thing is fucked up. He keeps stacking so many coping mechanisms together like a teetering house of cards, such a convoluted mess that the cope for his gender dysphoria is conflicting with the cope for missing a convention for a little girls cartoon and he ends up with his male imaginary friend unhappily having to wear mascara. What the hell.

I started to think something similar...like on some psychological and extremely autistic level, Chris’ subconscious is coming out in “Sonichu’s” words.

Kind of like how when a schizophrenic talks and it’s a long and tangential stream of consciousness, but if you pay enough attention you can decipher the actual sentence that the person tangled inside the web of the disease is saying. Like, there’s a genuine effort to communicate, but the lines get crossed between having the thought and vocalizing it.

I thought maybe that’s what Chris was doing and that this goddess/sonichu thing was tied in...but the more I tried to think about it the more it started to hurt my head. There aren’t enough drugs for me to read through those tweets more than once and translate it to English...and one read was already taxing lol

[EDIT] okay I lied I took one more stab at it and noticed the part where he said “look up—you’re seeing a page of a Sonichu panel from the top down” and I think I get what’s going on but he detailed the events backwards because it’s Chris -_-...the narrative goes as thus:

>Chris went to ForeverPonyCon in April
>Magi-Chan decided to use this moment of Chris being out of body to Instant Transmission them to the Hyperautism Time Chamber where Chris could receive a years worth of training in a day
>he stayed there for seven months “training” and redoing/revising the Sonichu cannon lore to be more updated and also unable to be tampered with because (I can only assume) at some point Chris realized that opening his creation up to the idea of multiple universes meant other people could recreate his characters in ways he did not like and claim it was from another dimension
>in order to maintain a TRUE and HONEST cannon that also ties in his new gender identity and closes off his creation from bad fanart, he had to become a level beyond an anime diety
>trained so hard that Jesus and Buddha were impressed and awarded him the status as an official god of mankind
>Chris is now a god of this world and thus has full control over his “world” (read: Cwcville)
>because Cwcville exists in the real world, this means Chris also is a god of the real world and so Hasbro needs to make more G4 pony shit

As for making Sonichu put on mascara, I’m attributing that to Chris’ autism/lack of empathy and inability to put himself in someone else’s shoes. As far as Chris is concerned, Sonichu being in his body doesn’t make his body any less his and thus he still maintains control despite stating he is not in control. Sonichu just goes along with it because Chris doesn’t understand how possession works.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
That mascara thing is fucked up. He keeps stacking so many coping mechanisms together like a teetering house of cards, such a convoluted mess that the cope for his gender dysphoria is conflicting with the cope for missing a convention for a little girls cartoon and he ends up with his male imaginary friend unhappily having to wear mascara. What the hell.
To me, the whole gender thing is just a defense mechanism. He collects defense mechanisms like he collects bed bugs and filthy toys. It's just going to continue to get worse until Chris becomes hollow and is replaced by nothing but coping mechanisms. The problem with his coping mechanisms is that they're sustainable in the long run. Eventually, he'll have to realize that his transgender identity has done nothing but make him fatter, his hoarding won't give him the same fix as it used to, and his cartoon characters are not real and can't give him china or ding dong.
At times I believe Barb's death will be the final nail in the coffin, but this is Chris we're talking about. He'll poke his head out of his borough for a few seconds, become shocked at how fat, bald and hideous he is, go back down, and put on another 50-100 lbs. Anyway, the mascara won't do anything for a man with tiny possum eyes but drain his wallet and make his eyes look smaller.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Someone named Rogue, Internet Man says he doesn't wish to interview Chris, who claims it could've gone well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-18 Chris Chan Sonichu CPU Blue Heart⚡️💙⚡️ on Twitter.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-18 Chris Chan Sonichu CPU Blue Heart⚡️💙⚡️ on Twitter.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 138