Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Someone named Rogue, Internet Man says he doesn't wish to interview Chris, who claims it could've gone well.
At least someone has standards. You really think Chris wouldn't fight for a few Internet sheckles, you're insane. I personally wish people would just ignore him and let him remain tormented in obscurity.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
He goes into a convoluted, chromosome-challenged tirade about how cartoons (every cartoon ever) are real and are coming, how he is Pikachu and Sonic haphazardly put together but also a god with every power ever who can move planets with his mind, all because he can't cope with paying bills, being a fat retard with no friends and the impending death of his mother.

And then he goes and quotes Occam's razor of all things

:story: :story: :story: :story:

Inpetus

friends are good
Good to see that Chris still hasn't realized that Buddha isn't a deity. I honestly can't tell if he has actually lost it any more or if he's just got so little going on in life that he's been able to dedicate himself this hard to the roleplay?

At least someone has standards. You really think Chris wouldn't fight for a few Internet sheckles, you're insane. I personally wish people would just ignore him and let him remain tormented in obscurity.
Out of all the people who make videos about Chris, Geno not withstanding, Rogue is the least abrasive to me. Chris has popped up his and Dylan Thomas' streams a few times now trying to get brought on, it's actually kind of bizarre seeing him trying to participate in something like this.

totally agree.
and frankly, let's say by some tard-jesus miracle some woman dated chris and was able to tolerate his creepiness. Chris on the other hand would never accept her telling him what to do. He might go along with it for a while, but eventually chris would try to do the "I'm the man of the house and you will obey me!" thing. He would simp for a long time, but chris hates putting effort into anything that is even slightly uncomfortable, and a relationship, even a good one, is a lot of work.

Even if by some miracle chris could get into a relationship, he'd grow bored with her and even resent her when she would try to improve him, or make him contribute to the relationship. They'd either break up there or become outright abusive to each other. Think eric cartman when he dated that one girl, and fucked her up so bad she turned into a mirror image of himself.
How can a True and Honest woman be the man of the house?

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
Someone named Rogue, Internet Man says he doesn't wish to interview Chris, who claims it could've gone well.
He'd probably try to retcon his past events to make himself look good; I'd doubt he'd want to talk about past events such as bob dying (did he really die from a loud noise?) is Barb a good mom, Where you really molested by the elementary school principal despite evidence to the contrary?

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
Nowadays he calls it Graphic Novels maybe because it sounds fancier
Chris collects action figures, and writes graphic novels about electrically powered Mus musculus aberrations that can fit on one's trouser cavity, which he occasionally befouls with copious amounts of his own evacuation.

Chris can dress up what he does with all the fancy words he wants. Doesn't change the fact that he's chris chan.

Last edited:
There are 100s of issues of Sonichu already made? Well then why haven't you uploaded them yet, Chris?
Because he mentioned it. Previously, he claimed to have 50-100 issues 10 - no - 11 years ago. Now it is some number I do NOT have any energy to do. I have a life and I got like several compendiums of a remake to accomplish in my lifetime. Compendium 1 is mostly if not somewhat and somehow based on Sonichu 0-10 and Compendiums 2 and 3 will be complete sequel rewrites due to the Idea Guy confusion in the original later issues 11 and up Chris "published" back in the 2010s.

BullDogsLipBrandClamjuice

этот ниггер ест бобы
I havnt watched that dude's videos, but they pop up from time to time.
"rogue, the internet man" as a name gives me douche chills, not to mention his character is in a sweatshirt with the hood up with a bandana over it's face to me reaks teen age edgelord. Maybe his shit's good idk havnt seen any, his persona turns me off

Last edited:

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
"rogue, the internet man" as a name gives me douche chills, not to mention his character is in a sweatshirt with the hood up with a bandana over it's face to me reaks teen age edgelord. Maybe his shit's good idk havnt seen any, his persona turns me off
The character resembles Aiden Pearce from the Watch_Dogs

13debb6.jpgbe23a9b.jpg
Chris allegedly reached out to some artist on twitter to sperg about da merge.

I can't say whether this is authentic or not because it's just a screenshot and DM's can't be archived.

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
personally i think people who hide their faces when making an internet persona are learning from the examples set by lolcows like chris. He was more than happy to show his face all over the internet (among other things) and look where it got him. A wiki and fourm that documents his every move and laughs at him for being a jackass.
View attachment 1858267View attachment 1858268
Chris allegedly reached out to some artist on twitter to sperg about da merge.

I can't say whether this is authentic or not because it's just a screenshot and DM's can't be archived.
We know you're a week late elvira.