Containment Random Chris Updates - (since April 15 2020, Chris has been role-playing as Sonichu)

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
Chris found some rule 63 sonic characters. Of course he's all over that. I mean, his OC-persona already looks like a female Sonic the hedgehog.
Because of course he is, I still remember the snt reading when for seemingly no reason he pulled up one of shädebase's rule 63s of the then recent sonic movie (thankfully the redesign after the fan backlash) and the chat was screaming at him to "get it out of their faces," and "nobody wants to see that!"

But I guess that's just further proof Chris is incapable of emphasizing with anyone, or thinking "gee maybe not everyone wants drawings of a half naked Sonic as a girl shoved in their faces."

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
I mean he's already drawn a Sonichu with tits as one of his cards. He doesn't mind genderbent stuff unless you press him and he figures out some kind of Dimensional Ploy that makes it all fine and dandy and now you can't be mean to him because it happened in Ceres-979.

I have always wondered something and perhaps it's for a different board. What in the fuck does he think about the guy pretending to be Surfshack Tito from Rocket Power and what ultimately happened to that character in C-197 if said character was trolling him here in this dimension? Did Tito die or reform? Is Tito from this Dimension going to merge with the Tito from that one and have to become one and serve out jail time?

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
I mean he's already drawn a Sonichu with tits as one of his cards. He doesn't mind genderbent stuff unless you press him and he figures out some kind of Dimensional Ploy that makes it all fine and dandy and now you can't be mean to him because it happened in Ceres-979.

I have always wondered something and perhaps it's for a different board. What in the fuck does he think about the guy pretending to be Surfshack Tito from Rocket Power and what ultimately happened to that character in C-197 if said character was trolling him here in this dimension? Did Tito die or reform? Is Tito from this Dimension going to merge with the Tito from that one and have to become one and serve out jail time?
Oh that guy, it's just Tito from the alternate dimension KFC-9999, he's one troublesome motherfucker that the original counterpart refuses to acknowledge, but CWC can't use his absolute power despite being the ultimate deity of chromosomes-excess to deal with it properly because Magi-Chan said Tito will play his part regarding the merge or some shit, among which. Lightning heart lightning.

LolRaccoon

Trash panda and trash boat
Chris is happy Trump is gone.
lel.png

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
Chris is happy Trump is gone.
View attachment 1859448
"This sign fell down! That means Trump is dead!"
meanwhile Trump simply goes back to his luxury home with his supermodel wife and his millions of dollars. All the things chris wants.

chris retweets his favorite pony VA retweeting the biden inauguration.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    611.5 KB · Views: 73

horrorfan89

"This sign fell down! That means Trump is dead!"
meanwhile Trump simply goes back to his luxury home with his supermodel wife and his millions of dollars. All the things chris wants.

chris retweets his favorite pony VA retweeting the biden inauguration.
Chris is basically one of the sheep from animal farm. He bleats"four legs good two legs baaahhhd" but doesn't really understand what it means so long as it get him approval and validation from people like Tara

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
Chris is basically one of the sheep from animal farm. He bleats"four legs good two legs baaahhhd" but doesn't really understand what it means so long as it get him approval and validation from people like Tara
well, chris thinks that Tara is going to be reincarnated at twilight sparkle or something when his precious merge occurs, so sucking up to her is sucking up to his pony princess waifu.

horrorfan89

well, chris thinks that Tara is going to be reincarnated at twilight sparkle or something when his precious merge occurs, so sucking up to her is sucking up to his pony princess waifu.
For me there's two faces to Tara strong. The cool va who's done work as far back as my own childhood and is still talented. And then there's echo chamber, tds sjw tara who has legions of neck beards who agree with everything she says with a "m'lady" all in a vain attempt to suck up to her.

Much like Chris is as we see here

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
There was a recent tweet from him saying when the merge was complete he wasn't going to become God with a big G, but in the last rant we saw that when someone else had control of the narrative chris would stop time and completely rewrite history to 'fix it' to suit his tastes.

The more I watch chris, the more I think he's make a great villain in a story.

It kind of reminds me of the video game series Darkseed. Namely the second game (though the first still can apply, it's just in vacuum plot wise), as it involves a man named Mike Dawson going on a one-man investigation into the death of his 'girlfriend' which is somehow tied to the existence of extradimensional evil alien ancients and the parallel dark world, and as the game goes on more people die.

It's a long, drawn out game that's not that good, and it largely involves Dawson (who literally everybody in the town hates) convinced he's this chosen hero who will save all existence, being clever enough to outwit the evil ancients all the time and legitimately at one point getting a one-shot superweapon...which he needs to use to cheat at a carnival game (something so monumentally dumb even the game has to point out how pathetic Mike must be). In the end, Mike succeeds in destroying the Anicents and their weirdo monster thing (it's a giant skull faced worm wearing a sawblade for a hat, it's dumb)...but then wakes up in his shrink's office where surprise, the psychiatrist is dead. Then Jack, the one character in the game who's been nice to Mike, is revealed to be Dark World Mike and kills Mike. The cops then show up, oblivious to Jack still standing there, and they conclude that Mike was simply insane and killed all the victims before an heroing himself. The last scene has Jack driving away in the dark world...but the story really only makes sense in the context of Mike having been the villain of his own story and the dark world bullshit never existed.

You can draw a LOT of similarities between Mike Dawson and Chris. The key difference being Mike at least didn't dress like a six year old girl playing pretend.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
It kind of reminds me of the video game series Darkseed. Namely the second game (though the first still can apply, it's just in vacuum plot wise), as it involves a man named Mike Dawson going on a one-man investigation into the death of his 'girlfriend' which is somehow tied to the existence of extradimensional evil alien ancients and the parallel dark world, and as the game goes on more people die.

It's a long, drawn out game that's not that good, and it largely involves Dawson (who literally everybody in the town hates) convinced he's this chosen hero who will save all existence, being clever enough to outwit the evil ancients all the time and legitimately at one point getting a one-shot superweapon...which he needs to use to cheat at a carnival game (something so monumentally dumb even the game has to point out how pathetic Mike must be). In the end, Mike succeeds in destroying the Anicents and their weirdo monster thing (it's a giant skull faced worm wearing a sawblade for a hat, it's dumb)...but then wakes up in his shrink's office where surprise, the psychiatrist is dead. Then Jack, the one character in the game who's been nice to Mike, is revealed to be Dark World Mike and kills Mike. The cops then show up, oblivious to Jack still standing there, and they conclude that Mike was simply insane and killed all the victims before an heroing himself. The last scene has Jack driving away in the dark world...but the story really only makes sense in the context of Mike having been the villain of his own story and the dark world bullshit never existed.

You can draw a LOT of similarities between Mike Dawson and Chris. The key difference being Mike at least didn't dress like a six year old girl playing pretend.
Its weird, because I was just thinking of Darkseed earlier. Though, I'm more familar with the first game, but yeah. replace mike with chris and the darkworld with cwcville and you just about have a game staring chris.

I'm seeing chris more as a kim jong-un kinda dictator. he's surrounded by super powered NPCs who obey him without question and the story is his NPCs slowly figuring out their creator is just a fat, lazy twisted person and eventually abandon him. Chris goes from a dictator to the ruler of a ghost town where he inevitably starves to death because bushes and rocks don't take orders well.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
Its weird, because I was just thinking of Darkseed earlier. Though, I'm more familar with the first game, but yeah. replace mike with chris and the darkworld with cwcville and you just about have a game staring chris.

I'm seeing chris more as a kim jong-un kinda dictator. he's surrounded by super powered NPCs who obey him without question and the story is his NPCs slowly figuring out their creator is just a fat, lazy twisted person and eventually abandon him. Chris goes from a dictator to the ruler of a ghost town where he inevitably starves to death because bushes and rocks don't take orders well.

Oh, you need to watch the Retsuprae 'Long Play' of Darkseed II. And by long I think it's like, 7 hours? There's a highlights reel but that itself takes 30 minutes across two videos. But the commentary is on point and its obvious the player (who isn't the commenters) is brute forcing half the game which just makes it even more dreary (and thus funnier).

And then look up the music video somebody made of scenes from Darkseed II to Mulan's "I'll make a man out of you". Shit's hysterical once you know the retsuprae jokes.

And that kinda sounds like the plot of The Real Sonichu, drawn by fellow Kiwi farmer @_blank_

TheOnlyYamchaFan

I caught the monkey
Oh, you need to watch the Retsuprae 'Long Play' of Darkseed II. And by long I think it's like, 7 hours? There's a highlights reel but that itself takes 30 minutes across two videos. But the commentary is on point and its obvious the player (who isn't the commenters) is brute forcing half the game which just makes it even more dreary (and thus funnier).

And then look up the music video somebody made of scenes from Darkseed II to Mulan's "I'll make a man out of you". Shit's hysterical once you know the retsuprae jokes.

And that kinda sounds like the plot of The Real Sonichu, drawn by fellow Kiwi farmer @_blank_
I'll give both a look.
Chris would be a great take on the isekai genre. Give a spoiled brat his greatest fantasy and watch him piss it away little by little. Almost like the total opposite of Overlord.

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle

This sounds a lot like that one weird "Conspiracy of the Druids" or some shit like that. Man, what a strange and fucked up game it was.