Containment Random Chris Updates -

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210223-161932.png
Ok, what the fuck is this.
Chris did not write this tweet, what the hell is going on.

Turbocuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1944195
Ok, what the fuck is this.
Chris did not write this tweet, what the hell is going on.
It's Praetor. There had already been some chatter about selling gold Sonichu medallions that give you access to Chris, now it seems like their dumbfuck idea is on the market.
I don't know why they think people want to join Chris's cult even ironically, everyone finds the goddess shit super annoying.
But maybe normos who are just finding out about Chris through Geno will think this is their opportunity to talk to the "legend".

Argh My Cigar

Aye! Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He definitely gave his twitter to someone. I really can't believe how fucking stupid the watchmen are. Unless they've done a 180 and are just cool with preator being a retard they really aren't keeping chris out of trouble.
I feel like Praetor is only getting a pass because Chris still receives some form of compensation from their sales, which doesn't seem too unreasonable on a surface level since he's too lazy to bother maintaining an online sales platform. There's a difference between fucking with Chris for the fun of it and trying to profit off of him in a legitimate (though unethical) way.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
I feel like Praetor is only getting a pass because Chris still receives some form of compensation from their sales, which doesn't seem too unreasonable on a surface level since he's too lazy to bother maintaining an online sales platform. There's a difference between fucking with Chris for the fun of it and trying to profit off of him in a legitimate (though unethical) way.
According to @Larry Vaughn they were holding the money from Chris. Which may be false but it's really shitty if it's true.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
It's Praetor. There had already been some chatter about selling gold Sonichu medallions that give you access to Chris, now it seems like their dumbfuck idea is on the market.
I don't know why they think people want to join Chris's cult even ironically, everyone finds the goddess shit super annoying.
But maybe normos who are just finding out about Chris through Geno will think this is their opportunity to talk to the "legend".
I mean there are plenty of white knights, enablers, and weens who reply to Chris regularly and will do anything so there is a chance they'd buy that shit to be a part of "Christory"

According to @Larry Vaughn they were holding the money from Chris. Which may be false but it's really shitty if it's true.
If that's true, honestly I can only say that's a good thing given Chris will have just blown the money on lego sets and such. But it would not be good if it turns out to be some sort of extortion plot built on fucking with Chris like the Idea Guys

Argh My Cigar

Aye! Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If that's true, honestly I can only say that's a good thing given Chris will have just blown the money on lego sets and such. But it would not be good if it turns out to be some sort of extortion plot built on fucking with Chris like the Idea Guys
Praetor exists as a business entity and at least two of the people there seem to treat it like an actual marketing gig. If something scummy is going on then these people are legally liable and “ it’s ok because Chris is a lazy autistic tranny”won’t defend them in court. I’m willing to believe someone within the watchtards are keeping an eye on Praetor just as much as they’re “working” with them.

Turbocuck

kiwifarms.net
Praetor exists as a business entity
Are you talking about the business registered as Praetor LLC in Sterling, VA? That was founded in 2017, when these kids were 14, and also the principal office is a house owned by somebody whose name I can't connect back to the Praetor kids. I'm certain that it's not our Praetor. By freak coincidence, however, the name of the government clerk that approved their paperwork was Peck. That threw me for a loop.

Last edited:

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Tonight, on 'where's my liquor?'
kiwifarms.net
90?

Dude, we all know he won’t live that long.
oh of course not. unless he ends up in a tard house or a psyche ward I doubt he'll live past 45 at the latest. he endsup in either one of those places where someone cuts his tendies for him and makes him eat his veggies he could looking more and more like barb every day.

But chris's rate of maturity is on par with the movement of a glacier. he'd need 90 just to get to 18. 300 just to get to the maturity of a 40 year old.

GherkinRealness

No rape, just hamsters.
kiwifarms.net
It's one thing to own a medallion made by the very hands of an Internet "celebrity". But its another thing entirely to own a medallion made by a bunch of nobodies.

Both aren't great things, but the former's value far exceeds the latter.

You would have thought that having been played by the idea guys that Chris would have finally learned his le- oh, who am I kidding.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
So this watchdog group has proven to be fundamentally useless at setting out what they initially want to do with Chris? We have some people posing as a Sonichu ambassadors to sell medallions for him apparently withholding money from him and taking control of his discord and twitter accounts, and yet they haven't brought it to his attention that these people are taking advantage of him and probably shouldn't let his accounts get compromised.

If Chris is going to continue going down this road, he got into it now it's all on him, but this just shows that shielding him from people that are trying to "harm" him is a waste of your time unless you want to become an orbiter (like that MKNightvee person or whatever their name is) or are just after clout (like Sockness).

Last edited:

Real G

what is the point of anything anymore
kiwifarms.net

ABE LINN COHN

Murdered by the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
kiwifarms.net