Containment Random Chris Updates -

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
The real question is when will his feets need to be amputated?
When he drinks 50 liters of GFuel a day.
its amazing that chris managed to make a sonichu medallion look cheaper and more pathetic than the original
It's like a store sells knockoff Magic cards and WoTC approves it.

Edit: The mod is still the same. Did not say it's his, though.
Twee.jpg
Inst.jpg

Last edited:

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1945464
Fuck, he's fat & ugly. As well, he hasn't changed his clothes, and his old medallion looks to be covered with semen. You can see his mumu is filthy around the collar. Chris deserves to be shoved into a locker, and by locker I mean the worst mental institution.
Hey, the smirk is on the wrong side.

Last edited:

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1945464
Fuck, he's fat & ugly. As well, he hasn't changed his clothes, and his old medallion looks to be covered with semen. You can see his mumu is filthy around the collar. Chris deserves to be shoved into a locker, and by locker I mean the worst mental institution.
I think the irony in all of this is that due to him gaining so much weight he now looks less like an old ugly man and more a fat ugly woman. So...he accomplished something right?

IsaacShraeder

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1945464
When was the last time we got a room tour? It looks surprisingly ordered here, with relatively sane levels of clutter.

cockaine

give it back
kiwifarms.net
When was the last time we got a room tour? It looks surprisingly ordered here, with relatively sane levels of clutter.
I sincerely believe that becoming the boyfriend-free girl has made Chris more aware of his surroundings, at least as far as the clutter goes. Chris has never had a grasp of what the word "sanitary" means, but hey it's something.

Android 73

I didn't need to see that
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1945464
his head is in the shape of a pineapple from how fat he's gotten

Governor Jeb Bush

43rd Governor Of Florida
kiwifarms.net

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
Found this picture of Chris with the new medallions on the Praetor Etsy page. IMO that new shit doesn't look close to the original man, the quality of the medallions varies. The New golden shit is sold the fuck out too. Chris better ask for his share, cuz praetor is milking the shit out of this.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/953584...how_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details
View attachment 1945422View attachment 1945432
Are those the three lucky golden medalions that will grant a visit to Chris' house and the wonderful dimensional portals?

DeeCeeBees

kiwifarms.net
Found this picture of Chris with the new medallions on the Praetor Etsy page. IMO that new shit doesn't look close to the original man, the quality of the medallions varies. The New golden shit is sold the fuck out too. Chris better ask for his share, cuz praetor is milking the shit out of this.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/953584...how_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details
View attachment 1945422View attachment 1945432
With that lighting Chris looks like he’s got a pair of testicles hanging below his bottom lip.