Containment Random Chris Updates -

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
And then Chris thinks he's a hero who saves the world. No wonder why JRPGs put gods as the final boss.
Although Chris is the insignificant tutorial boss that you fight in the beginning of a JRPG introducing some of the mechanics and you forget about after 3 seconds.

For Chris there is always a bigger enemy (real life consequences or nuisances) in his world, but doesn't ever overcome them.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Tonight, on 'where's my liquor?'
kiwifarms.net
Although Chris is the insignificant tutorial boss that you fight in the beginning of a JRPG introducing some of the mechanics and you forget about after 3 seconds.

For Chris there is always a bigger enemy (real life consequences or nuisances) in his world, but doesn't ever overcome them.
Chris reminds me of Porky from Mother 3. A immature child-tyrant who never leaves his bed, and has a legion of followers. The kinda kid that'd make you endlessly redo a 10-yard race if he doesn't win.

BlerdBjern

There isn't any god.
kiwifarms.net
Chris reminds me of Porky from Mother 3. A immature child-tyrant who never leaves his bed, and has a legion of followers. The kinda kid that'd make you endlessly redo a 10-yard race if he doesn't win.

Eh nah, the comparison fails, because porky still managed to achieve notable shit, he's only bed bound because he's a bajillion years old due to time travel shenanigans.

Chris never leaves his bed because he's too fucking lazy and has never achieved anything of actual significance.

horrorfan89

Eh HEh HEH Kiwifarms is mah life man!
kiwifarms.net
He reminds me more of teddy the mayor's lazy as Fuck son from dead rising 3. So lazy he never fights you directly just sends drone strikes after you and when you face him head on he's begging you like a total pansy not to kill him and ends up suffering a massive heart attack. A mix of being scared that Nick's gonna kill but also because he's been sitting on his ass playing video games for god knows how long.

Which is probably how Chris will go throwing a fit over g5 or even 6 of mlp shouting and screeching except his body will be too broken down to handle that kinda chimping anymore and it just gives out.

TheOnlyYamchaFan

Tonight, on 'where's my liquor?'
kiwifarms.net
He reminds me more of teddy the mayor's lazy as Fuck son from dead rising 3. So lazy he never fights you directly just sends drone strikes after you and when you face him head on he's begging you like a total pansy not to kill him and ends up suffering a massive heart attack. A mix of being scared that Nick's gonna kill but also because he's been sitting on his ass playing video games for god knows how long.

Which is probably how Chris will go throwing a fit over g5 or even 6 of mlp shouting and screeching except his body will be too broken down to handle that kinda chimping anymore and it just gives out.
I personally look forward to chris throwing another fit when hasbro doesn't bow to his whims when gen 5 comes out.

I'm hoping for something like the transformer-trump stand in in the litter box

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally look forward to chris throwing another fit when hasbro doesn't bow to his whims when gen 5 comes out.

Maybe we will see a return of the voodoo LEGO, where Chris puts minifigs representing people he's mad at into a tube and shakes it to give those people headaches and bad luck.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ideally he'll do something that gets him banned from future brony conventions and then we'll get double the tard rage!

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Chris posted this as a reply to G-Fuel

1614531162265.png

Abarefiller

Friday night on KF? Just remember these yakuzies
kiwifarms.net
I actually like the "style" like it's Sonichu breaking the 4th wall of the OG comic and shit. Help.

Honestly, the idea itself isn't bad, a character breaking the boarders on a trading card, like a full art. It's just that like everything Chris does, it's ugly as fuck, the text is hard to read and it looks like Sonichu is about to zap me to the extreme for being a dang dirty troll.

NoodleFucker3000

That isn't alfredo.
kiwifarms.net
Ngl these praetor bitches give me REALLY BAD vibes. Like the idea guys but they are more subtle about grooming Chris to do dumb shit. Especially the egirl thot one, bet yall 20$ that they routinely use her as the "bait" to get Chris more compliant, thats something the idea guys never had- a boyfriend free girl to dangle over Chris as an implied reward.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i still have no clue how this card game works or what it's supposed to do (other than serve as an excuse for chris to not draw anymore comics untill DA MERGE is finished and he has a whole staff on hand to do all that "hard work" for him)

Is it the pony card game where the objective is to get the ponies to couple-up and bang?

horrorfan89

Eh HEh HEH Kiwifarms is mah life man!
kiwifarms.net
Is it the pony card game where the objective is to get the ponies to couple-up and bang?
as a matter of fact it is. The irony is Chris's peanut brain doesn't realize the game has a hint of adult humor behind the whole "shipping" mechanic. He see's it as just pairing couples up to date. Granted this game isn't as blatant with the adult humor as say cards against humanity is but still. Most people realize that and so they don't end up making their own parents into cards.