Containment Random Chris Updates -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh and then of course Chris would ask a lot of creepy questions about their daughters including if they're 18 so they can join Chris for a little "Galpal time." For old time's sake
:tomgirl:
Are their legs strong enough for scissoring, do they like MLP & Sailor Moon, what size are their breasts, so they can change bras. You know, the usual girl stuff.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Are their legs strong enough for scissoring, do they like MLP & Sailor Moon, what size are their breasts, so they can change bras. You know, the usual girl stuff.
Chris should really consider moving to the tranch once he looses the house, he and Kevin have so much in common right on down to having or had "AM holes."

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris should really consider moving to the tranch once he looses the house, he and Kevin have so much in common right on down to having or had "AM holes."
Chris is pretty unique as far as troons go in that he’s got no sense of shame so doesn’t need other troons constantly giving him positive reinforcement so if he met Kevin or even someone like himself he’d probably be as disgusted and want to leave ASAP like anyone else.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Chris is pretty unique as far as troons go in that he’s got no sense of shame so doesn’t need other troons constantly giving him positive reinforcement so if he met Kevin or even someone like himself he’d probably be as disgusted and want to leave ASAP like anyone else.
First; having no sense of shame isn't unique to Chris, really its a trait that all troons share and it's why so few of them realize how fucked up they are. Second, positive reinforcement is like heroin to chris. He feeds off it, gets a rush every time some enabler or ween praises him, shows off fanart and especially when they throw money at him. Lastly there's the fact that in addition to sharing mutilation of their pelvis's Chris and kevin are Vydia junkies and addicted to plastic crap, especially transformers. All Kevin would have to do is show off his transformer collection and Chris would never wanna leave. IIRCC Kevin recently acquired a super expensive unicorn figure, to an autist like Chris that's the equivalent of someone owning a piece of the true cross or the Virgin Mary's veil.

macguyver16

kiwifarms.net
Blame Borb who never bothered putting him in special education by wanting to "mainstream" a clearly retarded child.
Chris could have functioned a lot better had his parents not coddled him.

Like, there's the autism and all of that, but he could've probably gotten through community college a lot quicker and done maybe even some computer work had there been any sort of work ethic instilled in him.

Never let your kids just sit around and constantly play vidya.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net

Like, there's the autism and all of that, but he could've probably gotten through community college a lot quicker and done maybe even some computer work had there been any sort of work ethic instilled in him.

The "high functioning " part of the autism diagnosis is debatable given how Chris is now, but back then with some training in a special school (and actually disciplining chris when he refused to behave) could have at least helped Chris to become a very successful... Bag boy, or scanner at Amazon fulfillment or at least something more productive than sitting on crystals and screeching "the dimension merge is in progress! "

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
The "high functioning " part of the autism diagnosis is debatable given how Chris is now, but back then with some training in a special school (and actually disciplining chris when he refused to behave) could have at least helped Chris to become a very successful... Bag boy, or scanner at Amazon fulfillment or at least something more productive than sitting on crystals and screeching "the dimension merge is in progress! "
He has no skills nor willing to learn something new. He did once told that he's going to learn Blender but no follow up.
He wants to be a voice actor but can't act nor practice.

If only the military lowered their standards and put people like Chris on a mission.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
He has no skills nor willing to learn something new. He did once told that he's going to learn Blender but no follow up.

If only the military lowered their standards and put people like Chris on a mission.
Yeah but those jobs require no skill beyond "scan this item and pack it up." litteral retards and downies do it everyday. The problem is Chris has no social skills to function even a tard job and is so fuckin lazy.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First; having no sense of shame isn't unique to Chris, really its a trait that all troons share and it's why so few of them realize how fucked up they are. Second, positive reinforcement is like heroin to chris. He feeds off it, gets a rush every time some enabler or ween praises him, shows off fanart and especially when they throw money at him. Lastly there's the fact that in addition to sharing mutilation of their pelvis's Chris and kevin are Vydia junkies and addicted to plastic crap, especially transformers. All Kevin would have to do is show off his transformer collection and Chris would never wanna leave. IIRCC Kevin recently acquired a super expensive unicorn figure, to an autist like Chris that's the equivalent of someone owning a piece of the true cross or the Virgin Mary's veil.
I don't think I explained myself very well there, I was meaning most troons are typically very sensitive about not looking feminine and usually surround themselves with fellow troons who constantly tell each other how beautiful and woman-like they look while Chris is extremely delusional and genuinely thinks he's a busty babe.

From what I read Chris seems to want to be around young, non trans women and I don't think much has changed from the old days where he said slow in the minds give him the prickly wicklies and he'd rather talk to people who are 'easy on the eyes', he freaked out and did everything in his power to stop Sockness visiting for example.
Yeah but those jobs require no skill beyond "scan this item and pack it up." litteral retards and downies do it everyday. The problem is Chris has no social skills to function even a tard job and is so fuckin lazy.
True, I'm not sure who'd want to hire Chris over nearly anyone else.

Master Miller

Your mind is your most dangerous weapon.
kiwifarms.net

I could only see Chris being able to get low skilled jobs that are either really undesirable or very high employee turnover. Both of those also coincide with actual effort so Chris' chances of applying are nearly as bad as him actually getting hired.

Pre-Tomgirl Chris could have been just about employable with a push, but I can kinda see why Bob considered him a write-off.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I could only see Chris being able to get low skilled jobs that are either really undesirable or very high employee turnover.
They're high turnover because they're so shitty even normal people say fuck this and quit. Chris could never cope with them. He'd need a sheltered workshop setting with tard wranglers, where they're more interested in getting tards to do healthy things than actually make money.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I explained myself very well there, I was meaning most troons are typically very sensitive about not looking feminine and usually surround themselves with fellow troons who constantly tell each other how beautiful and woman-like they look while Chris is extremely delusional and genuinely thinks he's a busty babe.

From what I read Chris seems to want to be around young, non trans women and I don't think much has changed from the old days where he said slow in the minds give him the prickly wicklies and he'd rather talk to people who are 'easy on the eyes', he freaked out and did everything in his power to stop Sockness visiting for example.

fair enough on that first part, and sockness was more less giving Chris a taste of his own medicine. Being a creepy gross perv who seemed hellbent on getting to virgina to make chris his unholy bride ass slave. My point still stands that even if Chris doesn't like other trannies or slow in the minds. The tranch would probably be the only place willing to take him in. He'd have to suck it up, swallow his pride and see about making room in the space lodge or whatever it is they're calling that pod hut they call thee ranch house for a few more toys and piles of magic crystals.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net

Let's be 100% honest Chris saying he is high functioning is something HE said, something HE believes. I say this having a nephew and friend with actual high functioning autism and Chris functions at an insanely lower level than either of them, of course I wouldnt say Chris is useless or something, but its obvious his autism works is much MUCH lower level than he says. That being said, I will also be fair and blame his parents in a sense since Barb fucked him up with the whole "do simple task for big reward" bullshit she did with him as a kid. Which I have no reservations messed him up for years. But, I also say that if Chris was truly as high functioning as he says, he would have at least gravitated towards a skill he would master. Something, anything. So there are doubts.

I could only see Chris being able to get low skilled jobs that are either really undesirable or very high employee turnover. Both of those also coincide with actual effort so Chris' chances of applying are nearly as bad as him actually getting hired.

Pre-Tomgirl Chris could have been just about employable with a push, but I can kinda see why Bob considered him a write-off.
The thing that keeps Chris from working is his """"stress""" which he has used before with his own drawing and commission work, of course that would never fly in a real job, but that wouldnt stop Chris. The most Chris could do that wouldnt throw him out would MAYBE be a recruiter at a call center, though the mere thought of that brings me laughter cause you know he would only hire pretty (white) women and also would ask super inappropriate questions "are you gay?" "have you heard of me and Sonichu?" "Are you a believer of my godess self?" etc etc.

DeeCeeBees

kiwifarms.net

The had a whole movie about that. It was called "Dear Elza". It's all about the Red Army taking a bunch of fuckups, deserters and prisoners and forming them into a "Clearing Battalion". They would fuck them up on low grade Vodka and have them walk across the countryside to find minefields. But something tells me that Chris would skip, dance and mince all over the place and not find one mine while everyone who was taking cautious slow steps would blow one up within 20 steps.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Let's be 100% honest Chris saying he is high functioning is something HE said, something HE believes. I say this having a nephew and friend with actual high functioning autism and Chris functions at an insanely lower level than either of them, of course I wouldnt say Chris is useless or something, but its obvious his autism works is much MUCH lower level than he says. That being said, I will also be fair and blame his parents in a sense since Barb fucked him up with the whole "do simple task for big reward" bullshit she did with him as a kid. Which I have no reservations messed him up for years. But, I also say that if Chris was truly as high functioning as he says, he would have at least gravitated towards a skill he would master. Something, anything. So there are doubts.
I mean Chris probably would've been successful but his parents hindered him by not getting him the help he needs as neither understood his autism. Most high functioning autistic people become well adjusted people due to having support from those who understand them, Chris on the other hand was "mainstreamed". He probably would've been better off if he had been taken away from Borb to a much more stable family.

Lucky Strike Salesman

Enjoy The Smooth Toasted Flavor
kiwifarms.net
I mean Chris probably would've been successful but his parents hindered him by not getting him the help he needs as neither understood his autism. Most high functioning autistic people become well adjusted people due to having support from those who understand them, Chris on the other hand was "mainstreamed". He probably would've been better off if he had been taken away from Borb to a much more stable family.
most high to mid functioning autismos and downies with proper counseling can work at like a publix or walmart where they basically let them do what they want as long as the store gets some tard labor

if borb taught chris even the most basic life skills and got him focused on something like work to obsess over rather than pussy and sonic he would use all his creativity and extra energy he wasted on being a man child into being a good worker

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I tried to get into Dr. Who from the 1st episode and just couldn't because it was so boring. Despite the ability to jump through spacetime, seems like all they do is get abducted.

I can kinda see why Bob considered him a write-off.

I heard autistics can struggle to focus on undesirable tasks, so even part time work in entry-level service jobs can be tedious and draining to autistics, even compared to how normies would see such jobs.

So Classic Chris, with his autism as "high functioning" as it was, would likely have done a menial service job like he did the Wendy's job. Current Year Chris would likely be a whole different interesting story.

Last edited: