Containment Random Chris Updates -

Volthoom

For the Overlords of Oa
kiwifarms.net
compare the bottom photos, they were taken just a little over 15 to 20 years ago and look how badly chris has aged. hair severely receded, starting to turn white, can't keep his moth closed, eyes have sunken in despite fat building up in his face, and that fucking medallion, it looks like a friggin eye is growing out the back.
Imagine how much grease, coke, and various unidentifiable fluids have soaked into that medallion over the years?

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I tried to get into Dr. Who from the 1st episode and just couldn't because it was so boring. Despite the ability to jump through spacetime, seems like all they do is get abducted.
Dr Who is kind of odd since previously it was known as a low budget show with a lot of heart as well as a niche but dedicated fan base sort of like Star Trek but David Tennant came along and did and incredible job and it really blew up in popularity.

Rupin

Don’t push me cuz I’m on the edge!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dr Who is kind of odd since previously it was known as a low budget show with a lot of heart as well as a niche but dedicated fan base sort of like Star Trek but David Tennant came along and did and incredible job and it really blew up in popularity.

and then female doctor came along and killed off all that good will.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
123.png

E1h9fFnXEAY7py_.jpg

E1h9fFnXEAY7py_.jpg
>All powerful goddess

>Can't overcome an imaginary barrier

dc0.jpg

Last edited:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Chris wants a Sonichu, Rosechu and CWC themed GFuel flavor.
View attachment 2176108
As for the flavors, I doubt he tried eating an actual passion fruit.
This takes me back to when Chris was negotiating to Nintendo of making sonichu into a real franchise.
I just think that Chris drinks GFuel more than water.
Watch those green/blue eyes turn yellow followed by kidney failure.

Eggwhore

Tard State Alum 2021
kiwifarms.net
Let's be 100% honest Chris saying he is high functioning is something HE said, something HE believes. I say this having a nephew and friend with actual high functioning autism and Chris functions at an insanely lower level than either of them, of course I wouldnt say Chris is useless or something, but its obvious his autism works is much MUCH lower level than he says. That being said, I will also be fair and blame his parents in a sense since Barb fucked him up with the whole "do simple task for big reward" bullshit she did with him as a kid. Which I have no reservations messed him up for years. But, I also say that if Chris was truly as high functioning as he says, he would have at least gravitated towards a skill he would master. Something, anything. So there are doubts.

The thing that keeps Chris from working is his """"stress""" which he has used before with his own drawing and commission work, of course that would never fly in a real job, but that wouldnt stop Chris. The most Chris could do that wouldnt throw him out would MAYBE be a recruiter at a call center, though the mere thought of that brings me laughter cause you know he would only hire pretty (white) women and also would ask super inappropriate questions "are you gay?" "have you heard of me and Sonichu?" "Are you a believer of my godess self?" etc etc.

The “high functioning” label is a misnomer. He’s high functioning compared to the severely autistic who can only screech and fling shit around. And I think people here overestimate Chris’ ability to keep even a menial labor or minimum wage job. He’s a liability to anyone who would hire him. The downies you see bagging groceries are only hired because the group homes they are apart of pay the store/company to supplement their “wages” and still require a lot of supervision and guidance, they aren’t hired because the company actually wants them there. Chris would be even harder to control and manage due to his arrogance and social skill deficiets, plus the fact that he’s “high functioning” to qualify for pity hires. Bob wasn’t a perfect parent but putting him on SSI was a smart move.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1621231261386.png
Someone posted this to Chris' twatter. It's funny.
He’s high functioning compared to the severely autistic who can only screech and fling shit around.
He may as well be a shit flinger. Being this low on the spectrum means almost nothing in terms of functionality and socialization except that he can say enough to embarrass himself and be the world's laughingstock.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Passion fruit and mint is Chris's go-to flavour mixture for when he's trying to sound all sophisticated and classy. Remember how that was the flavour of the chamomile tea that he drank (and disgusting it sounded then, too) in A Moment With Dr Wolf And Other Struggles?
I really want Tea Time with Pristine Christine where Chris wears a ridiculous victorian dress complete with a corset, a monocle, and mangles the pronunciation of various British teas. "Mix a bit of dat Girl Grey plus that Yorkshire Terrier Gold, and you've got a party, Governor!"