Containment Random Chris Updates -

• DDoS is active again.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roj

WHERE'S YOUR CRAYON RESPONSE JOSHUA MOON?
kiwifarms.net
Someone wrote an entire book about Chris and how much of a fucking idiot he is and his only take away was the cover and how Andy Warhol was a cool painter. How entrenched in denial can someone be. I know it's Chris, so this is hardly surprising, but did he not once stop to consider ANYTHING in the book?? I should stop overestimating Chris.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Someone wrote an entire book about Chris and how much of a fucking idiot he is and his only take away was the cover and how Andy Warhol was a cool painter. How entrenched in denial can someone be. I know it's Chris, so this is hardly surprising, but did he not once stop to consider ANYTHING in the book?? I should stop overestimating Chris.
He likely never even read most of the book. Or he just cherry picked the moments where the book only strokes his ego even further.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
Chris “read” this book as thoroughly as he read To Kill a Mockingbird and The Giver. Meaning: he stared at the pages and turned the page when his eyes were done scanning all the words. If he ran across anything he didn’t like, then he probably “meditated” (read: imagined) into the narrative—like in his SNT fanfiction reading) and authoritatively “corrected” the record to suit his needs.

Chris has been delusional about his looks, aptitude, and abilities for years.

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
Ho Lee Fuk.

1624291539072.png

Still not over Megan. What's wrong with Chris?

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
He really doesn't see how inappropriate that comparison is. And, like most things, everything has to be about himself.
He's riding the ego high of the book, getting one of his horrid demon baby cards featured, and other attention. The more ego stroking Chris gets, what's left of his common sense and empathy just gets flushed down the toilet.

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
Ho Lee Fuk.

It's been what, 14 years now? She's probably married by now, and, even if she weren't, it's obvious she wouldn't touch Chris with a 10 foot pole.

I get that reminiscing about one's younger days (despite the fact he was on his mid twenties by then, but still) is fine to some degree, but holy fuck, dude. That's insane.

So he admits that he looks like a fat troon and never had a chance with Megan?
Woahly crap, is Chris... Dare I say it... Getting better?!
Not really, the whole alternate timeline thing makes it look like he thinks he ever actually had a chance but fucked up on this one. Haha, just kidding, he probably blames someone else for it like the egomaniac he is. Deep down he still probably believes he still has a choice despite burning not only bridges but the entire fucking city when it comes to her.

As soon as Barb dies he's going to start inviting people that look like this to live with him.
The first few months before his inevitable eviction are going to be wild.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if one reason Chris keeps the filthy medallion is because it's such an eyesore it attracts attention so he can think to himself 'Eyes up here! :tomgirl:' whenever anyone notices Chris.
Don't give Chris any ideas. Who knows when he'll permanently glue the medallion on his chest.
he just can't let it go, can he?
I don't think he will. Which is why Megan should fake her death and get a new face and identity

Romanii

kiwifarms.net
Whatever he's wearing, which is accentuating his 52 inch shoulders. Now that's what I call cringe.

The ship has sailed on women, but I can't believe a fat bozo shaped like a cross between a pear on stilts and a running back would ever think that a straight man would find him sexually attractive. He practically doesn't even have hair in the front anymore.

View attachment 2281214
Hey, bois! Did I forget to tell you that I think balls are fun now? Well, let me remind you!
Did he give up on the lesbian soul bullshit? I am out of the loop on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.