Containment Random Chris Updates -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
Don't give Chris any ideas. Who knows when he'll permanently glue the medallion on his chest.

I don't think he will. Which is why Megan should fake her death and get a new face and identity
Ignoring this blubber fucker has worked out so far, she told people on an interview that she hasn't even thought about him for years now.

There also haven't been any incidents of people messing with her anymore, and even in the apex of his delusions Chris didn't do anything to her, so it's better than it looks like.

Chris is so face blind that all she would have to do is maybe bleach her hair or trim it a little. Bam, entirely new person.
Could also work since we're talking about the dude who believed that Vanessa Hudgens had any interest in him whatsoever. But then, he's got such a massive ego that literally anything could happen.
The ship has sailed on women, but I can't believe a fat bozo shaped like a cross between a pear on stilts and a running back would ever think that a straight man would find him sexually attractive. He practically doesn't even have hair in the front anymore.

I mean, there's always the gold diggers (not really an option in this case, for now at least), and in his case maybe some other aspies? Did he ever try to reach out to any others or his ego didn't even make him consider that?

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if there were an infinite number of realities and an infinite number of dimensions for each, where an infinite combination of eventualities can happen that can amount to every outcome being possible, there isn't a single one where Chris ever had a shot with Megan.

wrangled tard

Not actually a nazi.
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622-123816_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210622-123816_Twitter.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 89

Meowzers

All is well except I'm going to drink Windex
kiwifarms.net

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, there's always the gold diggers (not really an option in this case, for now at least), and in his case maybe some other aspies? Did he ever try to reach out to any others or his ego didn't even make him consider that?
There’s the whole aversion to the slow in the minds thing from way back but really Chris would be a terrible choice in partner for anyone, what has he got to offer to anyone? He’s in terrible shape, extremely ego centric, immature, has no prospects and inadvertently sabotages himself and everyone around him and that was BEFORE he lost his mind.

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
There’s the whole aversion to the slow in the minds thing from way back but really Chris would be a terrible choice in partner for anyone, what has he got to offer to anyone? He’s in terrible shape, extremely ego centric, immature, has no prospects and inadvertently sabotages himself and everyone around him and that was BEFORE he lost his mind.
I didn't mention that he would even be close to being an acceptable partner lol! Despite that, indeed, I agree wholeheartedly with you.
I just thought of that since maybe, maybe, it would "tame" his wild side if he got some pussy, maybe he would think twice for the first time of his life before acting like an ass in public and it would be some progress towards him even having some sort of self control since he basically spent whole decades of his life begging for pussy.

I don't think there's any hope for him right now after he got deeper than fucking Atlantis on his delusions, however. Perhaps some intense psychiatric therapy could help, but I wouldn't bet my chips on that.

"...Because back when dragon and unicorn existed"

Well I was expecting a escalation but not this FAST.
It's one of the rare moments I actually feel any sort of compassion for Chris, shows how far he's gone into his own delusions and how pretty much anything that isn't intense, long term professional help would actually do anything to him.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I really don't mind these people helping Chris with what they can, but to demand lots of money and a brand new car on top of that is just really ugly of Chris, especially since he knows he hasn't done comics.
If he still did the comics - provided something that people actually want to pay money for I’d be completely okay with Chris getting some scratch for it. If it was him asking for help with a life threatening illness I’d be more charitable. If it was for anything other than toys and such yeah I’d say “Go ahead and spend your money the way you want” to anyone willing to throw a buck his way. I wouldn’t, but if someone wants to then go for it.

But Chris won’t spend it on what he needs is the problem. When he said present model car I initially thought he meant like a Model you put together because I’m so used to Chris begging for toy money.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
It's one of the rare moments I actually feel any sort of compassion for Chris, shows how far he's gone into his own delusions and how pretty much anything that isn't intense, long term professional help would actually do anything to him.
Chris is beyond open therapy, he is only few pushes away from institution material

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got to where Chris started going on about Iron Curtains and King Arthur and some stupid shut about them being why we don't have dragons and unicorns anymore and had to stop, because this blinding pain like an icicle being stabbed right through my brain suddenly hit me. I didn't bother trying to read any more than that because I feared it might be fatal.

If he still did the comics - provided something that people actually want to pay money for I’d be completely okay with Chris getting some scratch for it. If it was him asking for help with a life threatening illness I’d be more charitable. If it was for anything other than toys and such yeah I’d say “Go ahead and spend your money the way you want” to anyone willing to throw a buck his way. I wouldn’t, but if someone wants to then go for it.

But Chris won’t spend it on what he needs is the problem. When he said present model car I initially thought he meant like a Model you put together because I’m so used to Chris begging for toy money.

Of course Chris thinks he's important enough to have other people buy him a car. And of course it has to be a new car, because he's too good to be gifted a used vehicle. His unwarranted sense of self-importance has grown to such a disgusting degree. I was glad to see so many people responding to his narcissism with healthy disgust and outrage instead of kissing his ass.

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
He's such a terrible human being.
What in the everlasting fuck? There's narcissism, and there's that. Lots of hardworking, honest people out there are in the shitter right now thanks to the pandemic, and Dr. Sugartits over there thinks he's owed a brand new car just for existing?

Fuck it, taking a pile of $40,472 (average price of a new car) taking away some to buy gas and dousing the rest on fire would actually be a wiser financial decision than giving a car to this asshole. Entitled fucking dickhead!

Chris is beyond open therapy, he is only few pushes away from institution material
I was thinking more along these lines, yes. Either that or canonize whoever heals this guy after he dies since it would be an obvious fucking miracle!

I was glad to see so many people responding to his narcissism with healthy disgust and outrage instead of kissing his ass.
It's conforting, true. There are people out there working their asses off at old age just to care for their families while this guy gets not only a pension out of pure luck and blows it on crap, he also thinks he's worthy of more, speaking all the way from his high horse!

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
>”I have learned from my past mistakes”
>still doesn’t understand why Megan hates him
>becomes wahmen
>now I become lesbian—destroyer of men
>thinks he understands what being a girl is like because he plays dress-up/pretend in his room
>insists he’s not the same as his “old self”
>I’m not creepy anymore
>(because I’m a girl and they can’t be creepy like icky boys, amirightladies?)
>PROCEEDS TO BRING UP GIRL-WHO-HATES-HIM IN HIS DIMENSION SPERG VIDEOS
>TRIES TO GET GIRL-WHO-HATES-HIM TO CONTACT HIM VIA DEMENTIA NO-MERGE VIDEOS
>POSTS CREEPY TWEETS ABOUT HOW TWO SMOOCHING MEN LOOK LIKE HIM AND MEGAN
>”wow it’s like looking into an alternate timeline!”
A11CFB9D-6444-439A-9E7D-5472392660C6.gif
STILL👏🏻HASN’T👏🏻LEARNED👏🏻
And then he decides to get thunkful about money and success. Oh this should be good…
[ONE BRAIN HEMORRHAGE LATER]
I’m at the point where I’m reading his tweets and repeating “stay on target” every time he deviates from his point to talk about his (literal) headcannon. Because anytime something can be vaguely tethered to that delusion, he has to drop those hot word assaults truth-bombs. Oh also apparently this dimension was another dimension called 1C-211987 (I’m apparently not up to speed on the merge lore, my apologies lol) that entropied unicorns and dragons out of existence…ok.

097CCBA0-A3B2-4CBC-A098-4B0E863B5C9F.jpeg
I keep reading these two tweets and I have no fucking idea what he’s saying—
….oh my god I just realized what’s going on and how he tethered his goddess lore into the idea “Money is Power.”

He…read it literally…as in magic powers…and he “didn’t need money to fulfill his goddess duties”…and he “didn’t need money to be a success” because “everyone is successes” and he never “needed money to be successful”…because anime magic… but he does need money to pay bills and just because he’s a young,
setsy, magical anime-girl/pony/hedgehog who is very successful and important you should absolutely not be discouraged from dropping ONLY WHOLE DOLLAR AMOUNTS into his contribution basket because our lady of Fanta needs some new wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.