Containment Random Chris Updates -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Relying on other's money without giving anything in return proves Chris ain't god.
If he still did the comics - provided something that people actually want to pay money for I’d be completely okay with Chris getting some scratch for it.
IIRC, Chris once said that he already created many chapters of his comics (in C-197). If what he claimed is true, it should be easy to replicate it page by page. He did the same thing by showing "Michael Jackson's lyrics"

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
Chris has made a 20 tweet long schizophrenic rant about nothing in particular. https://twitter.com/CPU_CWCSonichu/status/1407163185044590593?s=19

TLDR:

Retard read in the book something about him being a poor hoarding loser. Claims he's not a poor loser because he discovered sonichus and rosechus when dinosaurs existed, and that money isn't important. But oh yea, he still wants you to give him money for toys, and not a little bit of money, a lot. Whenever he asks.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Nigh-omnipotent and immortal Goddess.
Needs the 'minimum' of money for 'essentials'.
Does not compute.

That barrage of brainshit boils down to 'I am totally immortal and incredibly powerful and so much better than you: Sonichus and Rosechus are totally real you guys; I think that money is a trivial concern of the foolish but give me MORE of it so I can purchase Ponies Lego 'Magic' crystals Transformers fucking Funko Pops essentials and nutritious nanners for Mom'

The more shit he spews, the more it stays the same.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
our lady of Fanta
Blessed art thou among tomgirls, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Sonichu. Holy Christine, Mother of Sonichu, pray for our dinners now, and at the hour of death. Glory Be to the Father, and to the Barb, and to the Holy Buttocks. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Of course Chris thinks he's important enough to have other people buy him a car. And of course it has to be a new car, because he's too good to be gifted a used vehicle. His unwarranted sense of self-importance has grown to such a disgusting degree. I was glad to see so many people responding to his narcissism with healthy disgust and outrage instead of kissing his ass.
Chris really takes after his mom. I think/hope someone replies to Chris: "If you're a godes, you can manifest money and a car with your powers. Since you can astral project and dimension hop, why would you need a car?"

Rate me mad on the internet/a-log, but Chris literally needs to have some sense slapped onto him if he's saying and expecting things like this.

roj

WHERE'S YOUR CRAYON RESPONSE JOSHUA MOON?
kiwifarms.net
barb is dead

chris doesn't need money for a car, he withdrew the money that paid for funeral arrangements and cremation so he could buy pony crap in preparation for the next bronycon in his mind
Barb is dead in every sense besides the fact she's still breathing. Even if her heart is pumping blood her brain has already rotted that's for sure.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Chris really takes after his mom. I think/hope someone replies to Chris: "If you're a godes, you can manifest money and a car with your powers. Since you can astral project and dimension hop, why would you need a car?"
I don't think manifesting is one of his powers. I believe he claims to have at least four:
  • Electricity: With this power, his electric bill should be lowered by now.
  • Telekinesis: Ideal for a job that involves carrying heavy items
  • Foresight: He could've win a lot of lottery with this power.
  • Possession: If Marge Simpson possesses his body, imagine how different his house looks like.

Last edited:

Pengsoo

Who be girlfrien
kiwifarms.net

Minor cow crossover in the replies to the original tweet; it’s everyone favourite AmHole Kevin!

60964EAE-5857-4292-939C-0FC413601408.jpeg

Swan

Why did you interrupt my video, Barbara?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given that he likes MLP and it gives Chris an opportunity to be with people much like him, I'm surprised he hasn't heard of it. I assume some people may have thrown it his way, and the info went over his head.
Can you imagine it? It's like a dream.
Chris arriving to the Tranch and having to share a bed with three grown men. He'd definitely make one of those "accidental" house tours as he's done with 14BC so many times. It would be funny trying to see Pennywise wrangle him so that he doesn't get too close to the alpacas.
I don't think Chris and Kevvie would get along though. Kev is too much of a coomer even by Chris' standards. Having Kathryn Rosechu added to Sonichu canon would be interesting.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's such a terrible human being.
He deserves to live in a shack surrounded by methheads and illegals without a car.

View attachment 2284119
I literally just remembered people on the farms/CWCki forums fucked with him by sending him pennies and gift cards that had less than a dollar left on them (and that he chimped out over it). That he had to say not to do this is hilarious.

Also he doesn't need money for essentials, he's got that covered with the tugboat. He wants money for himself and doesn't hide it, hence the part about a brand new car. Someone should send him a burnt out heap straight from a junk yard and tell him it's straight off the lot. He won't be able to refund it and try to steal the shipping money like he tried to when someone on here actually sent him bananas that he claimed to have needed.

Rupin

Pronoun Warrior
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I literally just remembered people on the farms/CWCki forums fucked with him by sending him pennies and gift cards that had less than a dollar left on them (and that he chimped out over it). That he had to say not to do this is hilarious.

Also he doesn't need money for essentials, he's got that covered with the tugboat. He wants money for himself and doesn't hide it, hence the part about a brand new car. Someone should send him a burnt out heap straight from a junk yard and tell him it's straight off the lot. He won't be able to refund it and try to steal the shipping money like he tried to when someone on here actually sent him bananas that he claimed to have needed.

i remember him complaining about someone sending him a box of poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.