Containment Random Chris Updates -

Cask of Amontillado

Lamar Davis
kiwifarms.net
We have another card. This time, "Friendliness".

1624398773762.png

1624398788206.png

Would you care to interpret this one? Because I don't read tarot cards.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Chris has made a 20 tweet long schizophrenic rant about nothing in particular. https://twitter.com/CPU_CWCSonichu/status/1407163185044590593?s=19
ok let me get good an loaded and try to decipher this autistic word salad.

at first its actually a little sound minded and good advice about not worrying about money....then well it degrades into his usual spiel of the iron curtain and how unicorns, dragons ect ect used to be real until mean old king Arthur cut them off from the real world. (btw Arthur wasn't the first king of England if he even existed the original king of England who the monarchy is said to be descended from was Athelstan) followed by more of chris's sperging about being immortal and a godess and even though money doesnt matter hes still begging for it in order to buy a new car.

Either get a job or go to hell chris

I'm Helping

kiwifarms.net
We have another card. This time, "Friendliness".

View attachment 2285914

View attachment 2285925

Would you care to interpret this one? Because I don't read tarot cards.
Lol!
I looked it up because it doesn't look like the usual tarot cards, this is from the "Osho Zen Tarot":

"What the card means"
The branches of two trees intertwine. The falling petals blend together on the ground to create really appealing colors. It seems that the heaven and the earth are connected by love. The two trees stand separately from each other, their roots sticking down to connect to the ground. In this way, they represent the true nature of friends: growing up, being easy and natural with each other. In their relationship, there is no urgency, no neediness, no desire to change their friend into someone else.

Did you recognize the name? Yes, it's that weird guru that came to Oregon to build a new city with his handmaid "Séela".
There is this whole netflix doc about them called: "wild, wild country".

"documentary link"]A link to the doc if you want to see but make sure you got a good adblock before you enter: https://nyafilmer2.com/wild-wild-country/https://nyafilmer2.com/wild-wild-country/

Recently Sheela has been allowed back in India where she immediately went back to manipulating the cult's faithful subjects again. We know this because netflix was there to document it all.

Before that she used to work in a nursing home for old people, maybe Chris can go live with her? She seems well acquainted with those who have special needs and the cult used to take in society's outcasts, it's possible he she could even get laid considering their view on "free love" and all that.

(I tried to do spoilers and make it look neat but the format is dicking out so idk what to do)

Last edited:

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
I know Chris has mentioned Aurthur before, but his grasp on history, mythology and fable is really bad. He talks about big bang's, god's, dinosaurs, lack of money and king Arthur all at the same time as if anything he says makes a lick of sense.

Also is it just me or did one of the tweets imply he had been Merlin at one point? Like his former life as a princess of that world Sockness came up with.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
I know Chris has mentioned Aurthur before, but his grasp on history, mythology and fable is really bad. He talks about big bang's, god's, dinosaurs, lack of money and king Arthur all at the same time as if anything he says makes a lick of sense.

Also is it just me or did one of the tweets imply he had been Merlin at one point? Like his former life as a princess of that world Sockness came up with.
from what we can tell from history there was A king Arthur of England but he was nothing like the tales published centuries later. He didn't pull a sword from a stone to become king, nor was he given a different sword by a hand of a lady in some lake. At best he was a valiant warrior who claimed the throne of England by way of defending the country from an invasion by the franks or something like that. oh and there was no merlin teaching him everything he knows.

Yeah history is duller and not nearly as exciting as the stories make it seem but that notion of reality is unfortunately lost on chris's reptile brain,

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
It's neither delusion nor pretend

Yeah retard, they're the delusional ones, not the 40 year old motherfucker who believes he's a video game goddess. Fuck me sideways...

Nothing this dude ever said had the most basic sense, you're better informed than him if you read wikipedia stubs on the subject instead of pulling stuff out of your ass like Chris does!

And man, are these responses brutal.

He's really lucky Megan didn't sue him due to his obsessive stalking, it's an open and shut case since Chris is basically guaranteed to do some really stupid shit in court.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's really lucky Megan didn't sue him due to his obsessive stalking, it's an open and shut case since Chris is basically guaranteed to do some really stupid shit in court.
"Your honor, Megan is clearly jealous of me. As punishment, I would like to touch her vagina."

Last edited:

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm starting to think that Chris is so far gone that he actually thinks all the dimensional merge bullshit. It's either his house going under or Barb dying or both, that can make him realize anything anymore.
On a side note since I've seen a lot of fat lbgtwtfbbq people here getting into Chris's twitter, I happened to ask a few of my gay friends if they use twitter and celebrate Pride Month, the answer was a resounding "no" two of them said that it's insulting that "you (straight people) have" to celebrate a minority like them, while mothers, fathers and veterans have only one day. They also told me that the only people in the LGBTQ community that actually go to the rallies are like 5% and the rest is the supporters that want to be woke.
It's also pretty funny that pretty much all of my "gay" friends are either fit or normal weight

Alex Krycek

DeagleDadDisciple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
from what we can tell from history there was A king Arthur of England but he was nothing like the tales published centuries later. He didn't pull a sword from a stone to become king, nor was he given a different sword by a hand of a lady in some lake. At best he was a valiant warrior who claimed the throne of England by way of defending the country from an invasion by the franks or something like that. oh and there was no merlin teaching him everything he knows.

Yeah history is duller and not nearly as exciting as the stories make it seem but that notion of reality is unfortunately lost on chris's reptile brain,
Arthur was likely an Anglo-Saxon Lord or Celtic Chief who was a pretty decent warrior and good at tactical warfare against some invading group. He may have actually been an amalgamation of successive family members and they themselves may have had some sort of ancestry related to Druids. The folklore that began with him actually gives no mention of a legendary sword, Merlin, or 12 Knights but just that he was a valiant Christian Warrior.

This is sort of similar to how early records of Chinas First Emperor make no mention of him ingesting Mercury to gain immortality and a lot of the derogatory stuff said about Caligula (though not all) wasn’t said until well over a decade or even decades after he died. What we know about Genghis Khan beyond his personal letters and immediate conquests comes from a book called “The Secret History of the Mongols” which is at least partially Apocryphal.

The takeaway though is that people’s histories change based on whims. Arthur’s has changed wildly but I don’t think anyone in a million years would have thought he’d someday be this evil tyrant that made it so a fat manchild can’t hang out with the transformers, ponies, and Hedgehog monsters.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
so this may be more appropriate for the random thoughts but tomorrow's the big 30 for sonic the hedgehog. 30 years have gone by and sonic will always be 15 but chris is nearly 40 and his "hero" is only a decade younger than him. Wonder if he'll have anything to say about it assuming sega tweets something big.

Dogechu_Prime

Why did you do this to me Anon
kiwifarms.net
so this may be more appropriate for the random thoughts but tomorrow's the big 30 for sonic the hedgehog. 30 years have gone by and sonic will always be 15 but chris is nearly 40 and his "hero" is only a decade younger than him. Wonder if he'll have anything to say about it assuming sega tweets something big.
Probably say something among the lines of Sonichu being just as popular and always looking out for Sonic and the TRUE and HONEST believers.