Containment Random Chris Updates -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2286920
Chris just called his mom Barbie Chan...... how low can this go. There is no God.
I doubt this has happened, but Barb might have developed some significant issue(s) as of late and Chris might just be trying to cope with this fact by attempting to immortalise her life in Sonichu land.

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
I doubt this has happened, but Barb might have developed some significant issue(s) as of late and Chris might just be trying to cope with this fact by attempting to immortalise her life in Sonichu land.
I mean, she's 80 and her caretaker is less lucid than your average dementia patient, she would be better off with a trained monkey who can call 911 if she falls on her ass.
Chris just called his mom Barbie Chan...... how low can this go. There is no God.
At least she's still living, as far as it is known. Calling his own deceased dad "Robertchu" was such a low point, couldn't have been worse unless he decided to livestream himself pissing on his grave to match.

"Your honor, Megan is clearly jealous of me. As punishment, I would like to touch her vagina."
I would pay to see Chris represent himself on Court with a very no-nonsense Judge presiding over it. It would be like speedrunning contempt of court charges lol!

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2286920
She might be near deaths door if he's already converting her to the holy land in his twisted delusional headspace

He must be feeling super lonely right now after reading about himself being a poor hoarder in the pickle book considering he's replying some sperg tweet about this giant ass flash light he used to sort through roasted cats, bob bugs, and trash when the person was clearly looking for a recommendation for a torch and laser for an airsoft weapon.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Chris looks like an old man in the 80's movies.
1.jpg

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's really lucky Megan didn't sue him due to his obsessive stalking, it's an open and shut case since Chris is basically guaranteed to do some really stupid shit in court.
"Your honor, Megan is clearly jealous of me. As punishment, I would like to touch her vagina."
Given his past history with the legal system I wouldn’t be surprised if he got:
‘I sentence Christine to an all expense paid trip to the Disneyland! *Bangs gavel*’

Drazen

kiwifarms.net
What even is the plan once Barb passes? He clearly can't survive on his own. Has he ever discussed that. He's absolutely the kind of person who ends up homeless due to life circumstances if there isn't a plan for him.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
What even is the plan once Barb passes? He clearly can't survive on his own. Has he ever discussed that. He's absolutely the kind of person who ends up homeless due to life circumstances if there isn't a plan for him.
Well OBVIOUSLY he’ll just astral project his mind, body, and soul and move into his mansion in Dimension C-197. Because Barb-Chan isn’t dead…she’s just gone home!

Just like Elvis

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Blessed art thou among tomgirls, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Sonichu. Holy Christine, Mother of Sonichu, pray for our dinners now, and at the hour of death. Glory Be to the Father, and to the Barb, and to the Holy Buttocks. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
You forgot the ceremonial fart cake to be consumed, if people believe hard enough. Drink Fanta and said cake during a sermon, you might just might be granted immortality and demi godhood over pocket dimensions