Containment Random Chris Updates -

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
Chris looks like an old man in the 80's movies.
View attachment 2287041
Dude looks like Peter Griffin with a wig and somehow still believes he's on his prime.

He actually wants people to pray to him. The schizo card probably freaked him out.

Trooned out Twitter guru god king Chris is the most annoying and boring version of Chris so far
It's somehow absurdly pathetic and infuriating at the same time with how far up his own ass he is with this stuff yet he somehow fails in being a proper pompous ass!

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Chris really doesn’t understand that Barb just doesn’t want her son to call her by her name

012BD030-2E41-43F9-9665-A35F7FD49575.jpeg

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Fucking third-eye emoji. Because Chris.

Also, everyone's going to start calling her Barbie-Chan now, you dork.
dumbass doesnt realize barb want HIM to stop calling her that because no matter what she still sees him as her kid and you dont call your parents by their first names ever.

also of course everyone's gonna do the opposite of what a fat stupid retard on the internet tell them to. It happened back when he streamed the red v blue reactions, he made a wellness check video on barb then asked the chat not to spam SHOW BARB! because he already did in a way. So of course the chat spammed barb comments and it pissed him off.

Chris has been a citizen of the internet since damn near the beginning and yet he STILL doesn't understand how it works. If you tell people to do something and you're a cow chances are they'll do the opposite of what you want them too.

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the life of me I can't find this video... But it was on YouTube and it was a kid playing with Barbie dolls and in one made them do a line of coke and drove the Corvette and crashed it. The other was two Barbies and he was slamming their crotches together screaming "fuck me til I break" and I'm legit sad I can't find it anymore because of how much it made me laugh and I wish I could post it here.

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
How did Chris wedge herself into the tweet? There's no full name mention nor was it @ Chris, Chris isn't following her either.
We're talking about a dude who stumbles upon random artwork and thinks it's fanart of him without any mention of him whatsoever. He's got such a gigantic ego that I wouldn't doubt he actually searches for his own name multiple times per day just to see people talking about him.

Even worse since he slammed the artwork which, despite being indeed amateurish, is miles better than anything this dude drew in over two decades of practice.

Oh he could just call her mom.
That would be well adjusted adult behaviour, so it's beyond him!

dumbass doesnt realize barb want HIM to stop calling her that because no matter what she still sees him as her kid and you dont call your parents by their first names ever.

also of course everyone's gonna do the opposite of what a fat stupid retard on the internet tell them to. It happened back when he streamed the red v blue reactions, he made a wellness check video on barb then asked the chat not to spam SHOW BARB! because he already did in a way. So of course the chat spammed barb comments and it pissed him off.

Chris has been a citizen of the internet since damn near the beginning and yet he STILL doesn't understand how it works. If you tell people to do something and you're a cow chances are they'll do the opposite of what you want them too.

This shows a deep seated lack of respect for anyone else, probably streaming from his egomaniacal delusions. I'm actually surprised we don't see more of him acting like an entitled Karen at public places!

I'm extremely disappointed Chris hasnt posted or seen the trailer for Q-force. A cartoon about stereotyped homosexuals and LGBTQ people, universally hated by them. It's crimgey as fuck and up his alley, I can see him latching on to it.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I'm extremely disappointed Chris hasnt posted or seen the trailer for Q-force. A cartoon about stereotyped homosexuals and LGBTQ people, universally hated by them. It's crimgey as fuck and up his alley, I can see him latching on to it.
The problem with Chris is that he doesn't care about gays unless they are cute girls being gay.