Not open for further replies.

Black Yoshi

kiwifarms.net
More Warhol stuff
Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 4.12.54 PM.png

RainwaterDrop

~ 𝐻 𝐸 𝒴 𝒜 ~
kiwifarms.net
Chris went to a dimension and conversed with authors and artists that worked alongside Warhol.

Sure he did. They wouldn't understand the gibberish spouting from his doughy face.
Makes me wonder about how Barb deals with this shit. She cut down on his attraction signs for making him look retarded, so why didn't she cut down this shit at the first sight?!

Indeed he did, and does. And that mean ol' Pmurt even gave him a sizeable, not-to-be-reclaimed bonus or two so he could buy technology that he used once before whining about how hard it is and giving up on it. That Pmurt, eh? What an absolute cunt.

Just accept the obvious - breath it in, if you will. If Trump had been a woman (preferably a setsy one), Chris would have been her most loyal follower, regardless of how many other minorities or vulnerable people she fucked over. Because WOMAN.
This is why I don't take Chris trooning out seriously, it's obvious he did it to date lesbians!

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Makes me wonder about how Barb deals with this shit. She cut down on his attraction signs for making him look retarded, so why didn't she cut down this shit at the first sight?!

This is why I don't take Chris trooning out seriously, it's obvious he did it to date lesbians!
probably cause he waved the signs around in public and she kept having to bail him out every time he got arrested for it. This merge shit is annoying but at least he keeps it contained to the house plus she's stopped caring at this point. The only thing she tries to get him to stop is calling her barb or barbiechu but dumbass thinks she means she wants other people to stop calling her that.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
Barb is suffering from dementia, it's not just a meme. Not sure how bad it is, but dementia is pretty terrible way to go out. She likely has no clue who the fuck Chris is most of the time besides the person who will go get her Sheetz on command. Ironically, her brain is worse than Chris' now.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Barb is suffering from dementia, it's not just a meme. Not sure how bad it is, but dementia is pretty terrible way to go out. She likely has no clue who the fuck Chris is most of the time besides the person who will go get her Sheetz on command. Ironically, her brain is worse than Chris' now.
And yet still, Chris decides he wants to go to a pony convention rather than looking after Barb. Then again, Chris hasn't been keeping it a secret that he's tired of looking after her and wants his older half siblings to look after her, while he still wants to play pretend.

Barb reaped what she sewed.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
as soon as i saw that chris pinned sonichu shit on walls outside his room i knew barb had mentally checked out. chris is already on his own.
Say what you will about bob, at least he was the only parent to take an interest in sonichu, despite differences in how the character should be perceived by Chris and him. I think Barb never really cared and just wanted Chris to keep his autism to himself, regardless if she was with Bob on the whole mainstreaming stuff.

Even she never thought the attraction sign would lead to what we see with Chris now.

BigTubboWithLittleChina

Aqua Teenatic Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
Chris speaking about Warhol is like Ethan speaking about Hunter S. Thompson. Both of their ghosts would be flabbergasted as to why their adoring fans turned into.
Chris has never been and never will be an 'adoring fan' of Warhol. He'd probably never heard the man's name until a few weeks ago. And hell, if anyone should be adoring anyone in his eyes, then Drella should be adoring him.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
Barb reaped what she sewed.
Oh yea for sure. She laid on the couch and watched TV ignoring her son and letting him be raised by cartoons and the internet and now in her old demented age she's going to die while he lays on the couch watching TV until the day he calls the neighbors to help him with the burial.
For me it would be Cryzel and Sylvanna surrounded by tall black men
To really get him going, add in sonichu exclaiming how happy he is to have g5 and how he's so happy that he the real sonichu from c19whateverthefuck who's not a variant hates his father Mr Poopy Head Weston Chandler while they lay on a bed of freshly skinned sonichu pelts.

The tard rage would be delicious

Spooky Bones

free tip: never put your birthday on social media
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So some frens and I found another of the mongoloids who harass Chris.

Meet Rosario Agusti Reyes y Maciel of Manchaca, Texas, born 28 August 1992, psuedonym "Rosa Rey Ramsey" (I am not sure where 'Rey' or 'Ramsey' comes from tbh but it's her.)

1627521492154.png

rrr smug.jpg
rrr christmas.jpg

She put some slight effort into not getting doxed by using a different name on her Twitter and not posting pictures but she could not help but boast of her family connections to two people who played in a punk band out of Houston called MyDolls.

1627520441789.png

rrr poor cat.jpg

She tells Chris to get a job.

rrr chris get a job.png

Does she have a job?

1627520407507.png

No, and unsurprisingly is a femcel besides.

How about her art?

1627524185613.png

Her twitter feed is a nigh-impenetrable morass of bitmojis, pictures of bunnies and dinosaurs, and other nonsense, but she finds time to harass Chriss about her CWCville headcanon which seems more baroque and complicated than Chris's own.

1627520560253.png

1627523201187.png

1627523220329.png

She does this on a daily basis. Plus, best for last, she has been continually sperging at convention staff to ban Chris.

cancel chris.png

1627521365261.png

1627523178611.png

Yes, her argument is that Chris should be banned because he is "associated with" Kiwi Farms. Brings up tranny suicides and all. This is a special kind of speddery for sure.

She tweets this shit every. single. day.

This is not a simple sperg but an extremely autistic person. (She is in fact a true and honest natal female just to get any speculation out of the way.) She, like many autistics, seems to go through various periods of fixation on different stuff which you can tell by scrolling through her social media: here, Hazbin Hotel; there, Dark Crystal; bunnies; dragons; dinosaurs; etc.

Honestly it is all exceedingly boring. You came for the good stuff, right?

Rosario Agusti Reyes y Maciel (aka Rosario Reyes, Rosa Reyes)

DOB 28 August 1992, Travis, Texas

Resides with mother Cindy Reyes (née Maciel, DOB 13 March 1951), father George Robert Reyes Jr (DOB 10 July 1950, drummer) and brother Jorge Reyes III (DOB 21 Jan 1991, potato) at

13209 Fencerail Rd
Manchaca, TX

1627523987375.png

possible landline (512) 282-9566

Facebook (archive)
Twitter (archive)
Tweets directed at Chris (won't archive unfortunately)

*for some strange reason it won't let me add links to the archive. but if you go to archive.md and paste the URL into the box question, they are in fact archived. extra steps. sorry.

rrr coke.jpg

1627523599679.png

1627523692543.png

1627524390414.png

1627524407721.png

1627524436059.png

1627524661365.png

1627524611277.png

1627524640809.png

Hungering for Sonichu essence. And Chris did covid.

1627524476307.png

> "brainless cum bucket"

1627523635690.png

No True Troon

1627523916216.png

p.s. in the end it was cat pictures

Attachments

• rrr i get job.png
    rrr i get job.png
    11 KB · Views: 35
  • 1627521075842.png
    1627521075842.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 1627524099951.png
    1627524099951.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I'm gonna ship her with Chris as they both love MLP and schizo fanfictions on CWCVILLE lmao. Hopefully they fuck out their differences but I sincerely doubt Chris would pay attention to this Troll-Kohai
Chris doesn’t need her when he has his personal harem at his disposal and dealing with more important issues like protesting Hasbro

Status
Not open for further replies.