Containment Random Chris Updates -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brocken Jr.

Formerly TheOnlyYamchaFan
kiwifarms.net
Ohho, man. And so, the dominoes begin to fall. I really wonder what's going through Chris' head right now. He must have gotten the news about that already and he must be PISSED. I'm a little disappointed about it myself but only because I was A) interested to see how Chris would handle the airport and B) really hoping air security would take away that disgusting medallion.
I imagine it was like Jonathan Ross going full chimp in his motel room before security came and kicked him out.

It was strangely prophetic, but two days before this all came out and we saw chris's wall he'd been punching, I said "I used to say chris is crazy, but he's not a violent or destructive autist like Jared Genesis or Jothathan Ross." Those two also happen to be sexual deviants (read: pedophiles) and we all thought chris was fucking weird and still had that virgin with rage energy. Turns out chris was worse than either in that regard.

Last edited:

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
In the old days, we joked that Chris was a closeted fag, but the common consensus was "nah, come on, he's just an effeminate pussy, but he's straight".

We also used to joke about Chris believing in cartoon land, but the common consensus was "nah, come on, he doesn't really believe that, he just really wishes it would be real".

And look where we are now with this sick fuck.

By the way, sorry if this is already well known, but this is difficult to follow with so much noise: where the fuck is Chris now, if, according to Null, he has nowhere to stay and can't afford a hotel stay until the GoFundMe money can be released?

Homeless saga teaser?
The last Null mentioned, Chris was sleeping in a parking lot. Presumably in his car.

DeeCeeBees

kiwifarms.net
The last Null mentioned, Chris was sleeping in a parking lot. Presumably in his car.
Is VA having the same heatwave the rest of the country is having? I'm sure that the inside of the van smells like a garbage bag full of hobo chunks. If he's idling the van with the AC blasting he's going to run out of fuel pretty quick and with gas almost $4 a gallon (thanks Joe) the $750 haul is going to be gone before Chris knows it.

UglyDrewBarrymore

kiwifarms.net
Is VA having the same heatwave the rest of the country is having? I'm sure that the inside of the van smells like a garbage bag full of hobo chunks. If he's idling the van with the AC blasting he's going to run out of fuel pretty quick and with gas almost $4 a gallon (thanks Joe) the $750 haul is going to be gone before Chris knows it.
I read somewhere that he got a hotel, but knowing him he probably already spent barbs stolen money

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate the years of discussion on this board with the most interesting fellas as we're filled with trannies, newfags and journalists in the main thread. I should take a break.

It has been an honor.

Hey we're not going anywhere trying to see what Chris final fate is only the begining.. though what happens then is anyone's guess

To think we joked about Chris sleeping in the van in a homeless saga for years and yet we somehow already got one and barbs not even dead yet. Has Chris finally learned to get off the internet or has his phone died and McDonald's won't let him charge it in their dining room?

Ken_Penders69

kiwifarms.net
encyclopedia dramatica

Attachments

• encyclopedia dramatica ends.png
    encyclopedia dramatica ends.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 108

BurningPewter

all I had to do was mail it in and I just won!
kiwifarms.net
Has the message that ween William Waterman posted on facebook been put on here yet?

So obviously I didn't know what was happening at the time I posted here. I'm posting again to make a statement that what Christine did is vile and wrong and I'm cutting off all contact with her. Many have tried to tell Christine the truth she needed to hear, but she chose to disregard reality every time. I heard the transexual community discredits christine's status as one of them, but I'm using the female pronouns just for this to be easy to read. I feel the best we can hope for these two is a nursing home and a safe mental ward or rehabilitation facility, and that's speaking with a high degree of optimism and more mercy than I feel Christine is warranted to for the incriminating evidence against her, regardless of whether it can be proven positive, but just for the fact the recording and texts of Christine exist at all. I want any past association I have with Christine on the internet to be linked to this post for current context. That is all.

That Helena bitch and the other tranny weens are abandoning riding chrises crooked dick. It says a lot about their devotion to him that they looked past how he drank his own semen, cut open his own gooch, constantly stalked and harasses women, assaulted innocent people, abuses and tortures his pets, but they draw the line at him raping his mom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-165933_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-165933_Chrome.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_20210731-170008_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-170008_Chrome.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 130

Abarefiller

That's good! That's good! That's awesome?!
kiwifarms.net
Has the message that ween William Waterman posted on facebook been put on here yet?

So obviously I didn't know what was happening at the time I posted here. I'm posting again to make a statement that what Christine did is vile and wrong and I'm cutting off all contact with her. Many have tried to tell Christine the truth she needed to hear, but she chose to disregard reality every time. I heard the transexual community discredits christine's status as one of them, but I'm using the female pronouns just for this to be easy to read. I feel the best we can hope for these two is a nursing home and a safe mental ward or rehabilitation facility, and that's speaking with a high degree of optimism and more mercy than I feel Christine is warranted to for the incriminating evidence against her, regardless of whether it can be proven positive, but just for the fact the recording and texts of Christine exist at all. I want any past association I have with Christine on the internet to be linked to this post for current context. That is all.
Honestly I wonder if the other enablers will also choose to distance themselves from Chris. One thing is to defend the "poor autistic whoose been bullied by the Internet", another is to defend an incestous rapist that just stole 750$ from his mom this morning.

That Helena bitch and the other tranny weens are abandoning riding chrises crooked dick. It says a lot about their devotion to him that they looked past how he drank his own semen, cut open his own gooch, constantly stalked and harasses women, assaulted innocent people, abuses and tortures his pets, but they draw the line at him raping his mom.

whoop there it is

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Some enablers are ditching out, and I thought they know and understand Chris better than we do.
Myers.jpg

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
It still just blows my mind that this was the last straw. Shows the type of cretins they are, but then again, they were literally worshipping Chris...
They're just the same as us, seeking CWC content. The difference is that they want an exclusive trainwreck show.
If they really want to help Chris they could tell him they've never thought any of the merge stuff was real.
Ditching him out is already given that they don't believe in his magical land.

Not even Sockness is willing to be on Chris's back.

Brocken Jr.

Formerly TheOnlyYamchaFan
kiwifarms.net
They're just the same as us, seeking CWC content. The difference is that they want an exclusive trainwreck show.

Ditching him out is already given that they don't believe in his magical land.

Not even Sockness is willing to be on Chris's back.
I hadn't even thought about Sockness in all of this. gotta wonder what his reaction to this was.

Status
Not open for further replies.