Containment Random Chris Updates -

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
They just kept posting the same screenshot over and over, claiming they were totally legit (despite saying the texts belonged to a 'Billy' and not 'Bella') because they had one (1) screenshot and demanded to talk to Null.

Before that there was ternarymercury, claiming to be a friend of 10anon and also demanding to talk to Null because they 're totally legit and "10anon doesn't know how to use this forum for reasons I can't explain".

...And then 10anon replied to one of their previous posts, but forgot to switch back to their sockpuppet, ternarymercury. And it went downhill from there.
Holy shit. :story:
Now I wish I had stuck with the thread to see that trainwreck, because I was actively reading new pages around the time they showed up and started interacting.

Good to know, tho. Any idea where there's active updates on what's going down?

Puff

God of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
They just kept posting the same screenshot over and over, claiming they were totally legit (despite saying the texts belonged to a 'Billy' and not 'Bella') because they had one (1) screenshot and demanded to talk to Null.

Before that there was ternarymercury, claiming to be a friend of 10anon and also demanding to talk to Null because they 're totally legit and "10anon doesn't know how to use this forum for reasons I can't explain".

...And then 10anon replied to one of their previous posts, but forgot to switch back to their sockpuppet, ternarymercury. And it went downhill from there.
You know, threadbans are a thing. Locking the thing for one autist demanding to talk to the manager seems counterproductive.

Calandrino

kiwifarms.net
1627797085233.png

mashing F5 for 45 minutes was totally worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.