Containment Random Chris Updates -

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyFanta

kiwifarms.net
The Reddit comments are HILARIOUS I've seen multiple people claiming they were all up all night, drinking, having breakdowns, etc and other dudes going "my dms are open if you want to talk to someone who understands what you're going through"

The quantity and upset wording implies at least some of these aren't people trolling and that's fucking hilarious. Imagine crying in the shower because of this lmao. Free Hong Kong
There's a surprising amount of people on there who think involving themselves in an internationally known ongoing possible rape case is a good idea.

BurningPewter

all I had to do was mail it in and I just won!
kiwifarms.net
gonna tell the kids this was Chris and the bear

1280px-Child_speaking_with_Billy_Bob_at_Showbiz_Pizza_in_Fayetteville%2C_Arkansas.jpg

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is such a fucking deranged idiot that you can clearly see how strangely calm is about all this. Just compare his latest mugshot with the pouty one for the macing incident, he's almost smiling. Not to mention his giddy demeanor while being arrested.

Either he expects "da merge™" to magically solve everything "any moment now", or the oblivious moron thinks he'll just get the usual slap on the wrist instead of being into deep shit this time.

Also, god I hope this deluge of newfags gets bored soon, so we can go back to calmly discuss a disgusting incestuous autistic fuck from the internet like normal without a thousand irrelevant 10+ page threads popping out every goddamn minute.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Barb's Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Chris is such a fucking deranged idiot that you can clearly see how strangely calm is about all this. Just compare his latest mugshot with the pouty one for the macing incident, he's almost smiling. Not to mention his giddy demeanor while being arrested.

Either he expects "da merge™" to magically solve everything "any moment now", or the oblivious moron thinks he'll just get the usual slap on the wrist instead of being into deep shit this time.

Also, god I hope this deluge of newfags gets bored soon, so we can go back to calmly discuss a disgusting incestuous autistic fuck from the internet like normal without a thousand irrelevant 10+ page threads popping out every goddamn minute.
I think Chris is simply enjoying fame. Trending on Twitter must felt to him almost as good as raping his demented 80 years old mother. He probably thinks Hideo Kojima will contact him any second now to buy the rights for the video game adaptation of Sonichu

Abarefiller

That's good! That's good! That's awesome?!
kiwifarms.net
So now that Chris is probably going to go to jail, what's gonna happen to this thread? I seriously doubt we'll get daily Twitter spergouts while Chris is in jail, unless there's a special retard ward that allows access to the Internet (highly unlikely).

If Chris somehow gets back home, I doubt he'll be on Twitter much considering most weens have abanddoned their goddess and because of the usual Twitter mob ...or that he'll even have Internet for long considering he barely has any money.

18 fags.PNG

And his Patreon seems to have gone down considerably too.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
So now that Chris is probably going to go to jail, what's gonna happen to this thread? I seriously doubt we'll get daily Twitter spergouts while Chris is in jail, unless there's a special retard ward that allows access to the Internet (highly unlikely).

If Chris somehow gets back home, I doubt he'll be on Twitter much considering most weens have abanddoned their goddess and because of the usual Twitter mob ...or that he'll even have Internet for long considering he barely has any money.
Unless Chris exchanges pen pal letters so they can give us updates like "I learn not to drop the soap". That is if he's on general population.
It's the end of an era.
Next series: Chris Chan Shippuden.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
We made to 1918 pages WW1 was coming to close so I guess that's fitting enough

In all seriousness this thread may go inactive depending on how long Chris gets sentenced and of he gets a full prison sentence. Then of course there's the odds he doesn't end up shanked to death in the showers and then there's the question of happens when he's out? No money no home and no chance of ever getting employed or white knighted again he'll be just another bum on the streets of Charlottesville

A Money Creature

kiwifarms.net
We made to 1918 pages WW1 was coming to close so I guess that's fitting enough

In all seriousness this thread may go inactive depending on how long Chris gets sentenced and of he gets a full prison sentence. Then of course there's the odds he doesn't end up shanked to death in the showers and then there's the question of happens when he's out? No money no home and no chance of ever getting employed or white knighted again he'll be just another bum on the streets of Charlottesville
Yeah the dust will settle soon on this. It'll be quiet until any new advancements are made

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Looks like his Patreon is down for good
View attachment 2408586

Any other accounts used by Chris will be put under review if not outright disabled.
Any determined enough ween might get into them and attempt to troll general public, get efame or troll Chris, which is inheritly pointless since it's unlikely that Chris will return to grace internet ever again.

He will die of old age in the Asylum, he will not see real world, much less internet.

Abarefiller

That's good! That's good! That's awesome?!
kiwifarms.net
Any other accounts used by Chris will be put under review if not outright disabled.
Any determined enough ween might get into them and attempt to troll general public, get efame or troll Chris, which is inheritly pointless since it's unlikely that Chris will return to grace internet ever again.

He will die of old age in the Asylum, he will not see real world, much less internet.
If his Twitter or Youtube channel go down, I'm expecting a huge spergout if he ever gets released from prison. If he even goes to one and not just straight to a ward. If he goes to prison then most likely all Chris updates will cease unless there's someway to keep an eye on Chris while he's inside the slammer (which I doubt), but that means he'll eventually return in a few years assuming he's not shanked

If he goes to a ward he might get access to the Internet here and there if he's on good behavior, but that means he most likely won't be coming out of there anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.