Containment Random Chris Updates

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
screen lol.png

Too bad, Chris. The fact remains you have a duck means you won't be seeing those women anytime soon.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
"Barb and I had another romp in the hay".

This quote has actually stayed with me for the last week, I don't know why.

Maybe cuz Chris is trying to undermine the seriousness of what he's doing with a euphemism
He makes it sound like it's a regular thing a loving mother/son (or in his case daughter) couple would actually do from time to time.

It's fucking gross.

Hypnagogia

kiwifarms.net

Maybe cuz Chris is trying to undermine the seriousness of what he's doing with a euphemism
What's so weird about fucking your prom date? Seriously though, Chris not taking things serious is just par for the course at this point. His behavior during and after his arrest was pretty indicative of that

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's so weird about fucking your prom date? Seriously though, Chris not taking things serious is just par for the course at this point. His behavior during and after his arrest was pretty indicative of that
Extremely cluster A.

BurningPewter

all I had to do was mail it in and I just won!
kiwifarms.net

it's the "getting used to being played with down there" part that scars me, imagining Chris' fingers working like he's playing Mario Lost Levels on his DS

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
I have a question: does Chris make money from their YouTube videos?
No, he hasn't monetised his YouTube channel. When he did some live streams and reactions scattered on YouTube here and there, some trolls and/or "fans" would superchat him some money, sometimes the total would be over $100, but that was the most of it.

He never really had much of an incentive to capitalise off his infamous following (If he did it was because other people would do the hard yards for him, big missed opportunity for more spending money I guess when you look at the amount of views and subs he accumulates on extremely low effort and lazy videos) with his tugboat and no financhu crisis happening for years, it wasn't even an afterthought for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.