Containment Random Chris Updates -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
No, he hasn't monetised his YouTube channel. When he did some live streams and reactions scattered on YouTube here and there, some trolls and/or "fans" would superchat him some money, sometimes the total would be over $100, but that was the most of it.

He never really had much of an incentive to capitalise off his infamous following (If he did it was because other people would do the hard yards for him, big missed opportunity for more spending money I guess when you look at the amount of views and subs he accumulates on extremely low effort and lazy videos) with his tugboat and no financhu crisis happening for years, it wasn't even an afterthought for him.
And the channel would get DEMONITIZED

Anal birth

Stretchin' it out to the extreme ⚡️💙⚡️
kiwifarms.net
Why is Chris' arraignment taking so long? I thought additional charges would have been posted already.
May be wrong but it seems like he is in custody more to protect him from all the retards that were hanging around his hotel room.

Edit: It was even mentioned in his court hearing

Last edited:

Anal birth

kiwifarms.net
I would only expect such genius reasoning from anal birth
Do you have any evidence to suggest otherwise?

'Greene County Commonwealth’s Attorney Edwin Consolvo asked Judge Barredo to continue to hold Chandler without bond at the Central Virginia Regional Jail in Orange County because he’s “concerned about the community’s safety and Ms. Chandler’s safety.”'

'Consolvo said it’s clear that people sought out where Chandler was staying at a hotel in Henrico and videotaped her arrest. Chandler interrupted the proceedings saying “I’m famous on the internet” loudly, and then Heilberg told her not to speak until spoken to by the court.'

'Barredo said due to the nature of the offense alleged and the fact that there appears to be a personal danger to the defendant and to the public at large he remanded her held without bond until the preliminary trial, scheduled for Sept. 16 at 10 a.m.'

Obviously he's being held over fucking Barb but it seems like they sped up the arrest due to him being at risk. There is no mention of a rape kit or the stolen money from the hearing so we have no reason to suspect otherwise.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“concerned about the community’s safety and Ms. Chandler’s safety.”'
Where does it say they're specifically just protecting Chris, genius? He did violate the EPO. They're trying to protect the community from a man who raped his mother too. He was probably to shack up with aunt Harriet for this specific purpose.

Anal birth

kiwifarms.net
Also to the community. They don't want another old lady bukkake one their hands.

Why do you keep ignoring this:

'Barredo said due to the nature of the offense alleged and the fact that there appears to be a personal danger to the defendant and to the public at large he remanded her held without bond until the preliminary trial, scheduled for Sept. 16 at 10 a.m.'

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"a personal danger to the defendant"

Thanks for Cherrypicking..only focusing on the fact that they want to keep Chris from incriminating himself instead of acknowledging that they also think he's a public threat to old women.

Reef-Raze

kiwifarms.net
It's not like it would be without precedent, suspects are arrested and placed in jail as a protective measure from vigilantes or media shitstorms while they await trial fairly often. Trying to tease out added context from any intentionally vague news article is a fool's errand.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not like it would be without precedent, suspects are arrested and placed in jail as a protective measure from vigilantes or media shitstorms while they await trial fairly often. Trying to tease out added context from any intentionally vague news article is a fool's errand.
I'm not trying to tease it out, it's literally stated. My grandmother is still alive and very old, like in her hundreds. I wouldn't want him in my grandmother's neighborhood.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This argument is semantics, both are true. I’m sure Chris’s defense doesn’t want Chris out and getting manipulated into anything else, and I’m sure the prosecutor sees a guy with a history of violence and reoffending that’s in trouble for a bonafide sex crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.