Containment Random Chris Updates -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
concerned about the community’s safety and Ms. Chandler’s safety is boilerplate, it tells us nothing specific. This could be added to any news article with only superficial similarities to the situation.
I get it could mean anything....They're protecting a monster from himself and everyone else. They're also protecting the public.

turdburger

Shit Sandwich
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps she was real all along. If things had been different, he could have been a fetishist's 400-pound sex object instead of a motherfucker.

tumblr_e14931b86f2908241eb2e3a8e3631ef2_650f06f2_1280.jpg

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't sure where to put this or if its old news. But I found our old girl Jessica Quinn on OF. Not current Chris news but felt it was worth a share.

Her Tumblr gives a look into what her content is like... http://gorjesslives.tumblr.com
Who knew? The real chick whose image trolls used* was a fat fetishist for real. I think we never got to see her body back in the day (or we did, but she still wasn't so fat).

Good, albeit horrifying find.

*I think it's confirmed someone just took images from her instagram. Most probably she doesn't know what "a Sonichu" is. Lucky her.

some trolls and/or "fans" would superchat him some money, sometimes the total would be over $100, but that was the most of it.
$100 in like, an hour of sitting on his ass playing vidya, which is not bad at all, but it still was not enough for him somehow, so he stopped. Shit, he deserved jail already just for being such a lazy fuck alone.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2431890I find it very disrespectful for Sega to be marketing their movie like this, so soon after Chris was up to his knuckles in his mum.
Looks like he won't be able to watch new movie release garbage like this new sonic film whilst in jail.

If anything, I feel like this will torment him the most.

PostChrisReroll

Ignores Anime Avatars
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he won't be able to watch new movie release garbage like this new sonic film whilst in jail.

Considering everything other than one poster has Sonic with blue arms I sincerely hope he gets to see Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

Pointless Pedant

Breaking the chains of gravity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He'll freak out at the unfamiliar surroundings in general. This is a guy who's been living in the same fleapit for almost 40 years.

Blue_Snow

You know who else have a W.A.P.? MY MOM!
kiwifarms.net
Don’t forget the fucking pony show which while there are TVs in prison, Chris will probably get his ass kicked for watching it.
If he’s in general and doing that shit, he’s gonna get his head kicked in. He is too self centered. also, watching mlp in prison, people will start to think he’s a pedo. in other words, a fuckin beating.

Dratchev

сука блять
kiwifarms.net
Don’t forget the fucking pony show which while there are TVs in prison, Chris will probably get his ass kicked for watching it.

I can see it now. CBS 19.

Today Virginia state prison had a riot today started cause an inmate who fucked his momma decided to watch some faggot pony show on TV, the other inmates were not amused and proceeded to curb stomp the faggot which the guards had to break up. The victim we learn is chris chan he is currently in the prison hospital facility revocering from the beat down and having a toy pony shoved up his ass, more at 11

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
If he’s in general and doing that shit, he’s gonna get his head kicked in. He is too self centered. also, watching mlp in prison, people will start to think he’s a pedo. in other words, a fuckin beating.
people in jail and prison will pick up very quickly on chris' gullibility and scam every single thing they can off him. If people send chris money for commissary, that shit is going to tyrone or crackhead steve 100%. They will drain every possible resource from him until chris throws a tard fit to the wrong person or wrong place and catches the attention of a real predator who just wants to crack his giant melon open.

If chris gets put into the woman tiers, they will just scam all his meds and food, while pretending to be his bestie until someone needs to get in trouble for something.

Blue_Snow

You know who else have a W.A.P.? MY MOM!
kiwifarms.net
people in jail and prison will pick up very quickly on chris' gullibility and scam every single thing they can off him. If people send chris money for commissary, that shit is going to tyrone or crackhead steve 100%. They will drain every possible resource from him until chris throws a tard fit to the wrong person or wrong place and catches the attention of a real predator who just wants to crack his giant melon open.

If chris gets put into the woman tiers, they will just scam all his meds and food, while pretending to be his bestie until someone needs to get in trouble for something.
I wasn’t talking about that. I was taking about him tuning on a fuckin pony show. I’m sure he will not get much money. At first, yeah but it will go away since people don’t want to keep sending him money and some prisons have a cap on how much you can have at a time. Can’t wait for him to freak out over not being able to buy lego/mlp shit.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
I wasn’t talking about that. I was taking about him tuning on a fuckin pony show. I’m sure he will not get much money. At first, yeah but it will go away since people don’t want to keep sending him money and some prisons have a cap on how much you can have at a time. Can’t wait for him to freak out over not being able to buy lego/mlp shit.
Depending on the jail/prison there's a good chance he can get a handheld gaming system or tablet, that will most likely get scammed from him by an inmate and they will use up all of the hours, or batteries before giving it back. If he can somehow keep his hands on it, it will be like the soft exile when he lived in flipnote hatana land on his DS. He will just live in his shitty chinese cookie cutter rip off clone games, coloring sonichu into whatever bullshit universe he's day dreaming about. There's zero chance of him putting on ponies in prison, nobody will give him control of the television, and there's no fucking way they will take his request.

I'd love to see him walk down in gen pop and put on my little pony in prison however. He will end up in the infirmary with a melted toothbrush lodged in his taint

Status
Not open for further replies.