Containment Random Chris Updates -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish we could hear some stories from his time in there. He has to have done some stupid shit in there by now.
It's jail, not prison. They have probably stuck him in a cell by himself. The only interactions he has is with the guards and I think even Chris is capable of following direct instructions from men with beating sticks.

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chris has always had a problem with boundaries /rules (thanks Borb). Ironically, now that he's behind bars, maybe he can learn some.
On the other hand, Ivy was apparently able to get Chris to enthusiastically stick to a schedule. (Granted, that was ten-plus years ago.)

The issue is that the training wheels can't come off; someone always has to be at Chris's side.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
On the other hand, Ivy was apparently able to get Chris to enthusiastically stick to a schedule. (Granted, that was ten-plus years ago.)

The issue is that the training wheels can't come off; someone always has to be at Chris's side.
In hindsight, it was a huge mistake to mainstream Chris. After all this is over, Chris will probably have not learned a thing, and there could be a court appointed wrangler to shadow Chris in the long term.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck would you manage to get a boner, let alone keeping it, looking at that?!?

Chris fucking Barb isn’t just sick as fuck, it’s a goddamn triumph of the degenerate will over everything normal and healthy.

And Chris had his little “romps in the hay” every three days. Wtf?!?
And we all thought he had killed his dick with titty skittles and eating like a toddler left alone in a McDonalds. (:_(

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
And we all thought he had killed his dick with titty skittles and eating like a toddler left alone in a McDonalds. (:_(
Yup.

Imagine if someone 6 months ago had posted: “You know, I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris either raped or voluntarily visited Barb’s cooch!”

The “Dumb” and “Autistic” flairs would rain down like snowflakes in a snowstorm.

After following Chris for this long, we thought we knew him.

Yet the crazy sickfuck did it.

Guess nobody saw the BLARMS macing coming either.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Yup.

Imagine if someone 6 months ago had posted: “You know, I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris either raped or voluntarily visited Barb’s cooch!”

The “Dumb” and “Autistic” flairs would rain down like snowflakes in a snowstorm.

Imagine what he would've done to the G5 panel if he would've gone to Everfree?

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup.

Chris’s wildcard factor is what kept me checking in. I discovered Chris in a major content drought years ago, we literally had threads about his opinion on McDonald’s hot wings and were unironically floating the now meme’d idea “is Chris getting better?”.

Then.. BAM. One random day midweek he gets a great idea to carve himself an infected meat pussy into his taint with a dirty steak knife.

shubniggurath

certified gay axe user
kiwifarms.net
Chris’s wildcard factor is what kept me checking in. I discovered Chris in a major content drought years ago, we literally had threads about his opinion on McDonald’s hot wings and were unironically floating the now meme’d idea “is Chris getting better?”.

Then.. BAM. One random day midweek he gets a great idea to carve himself an infected meat pussy into his taint with a dirty steak knife.
i remember waking it up at like 4 am to my freind screaming about how hes just found out chris carved his own vagina from an infected clit piercing.
what a harrowing time that was. i may be remembering this wrong but i swear he sent me a picture of it.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net

Wildcard factor is a good word for the reason we kept coming back, despite Chris becoming more and more boring over the years.

Interestingly, every time he pulls one of these insane left turns, trolls usually have nothing to do with it: The hit and run on Snyder, the BLARMS macing, the taint vagina, Chris’s bodyswapping nonsense, etc. etc.

Nigger Jim

Love is Love, Faggot!
kiwifarms.net

That's why I hold out hope that some fellow inmate will start giving us the dirt. Left to his own devices, he is a fucking trainwreck of epic magnitude. Imagine him being in a prison environment throwing a tantrum? It wouldn't surprise me if he is in solitary the entire time if not put in mental institution.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i remember waking it up at like 4 am to my freind screaming about how hes just found out chris carved his own vagina from an infected clit piercing.
what a harrowing time that was. i may be remembering this wrong but i swear he sent me a picture of it.
There’s pictures. It resembled a rotten, over-ripe grapefruit that had split open due to frost damage.

silentium

kiwifarms.net
That's why I hold out hope that some fellow inmate will start giving us the dirt. Left to his own devices, he is a fucking trainwreck of epic magnitude. Imagine him being in a prison environment throwing a tantrum? It wouldn't surprise me if he is in solitary the entire time if not put in mental institution.
Imagine what extended periods of solitary confinement would do to Chris's already fragile psyche, considering what it does to healthy individuals

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so it wasnt just a bad medication dream then. i really was hoping it was a weird fever dream.
For the life of me, after those pics made the rounds, I don’t know how anybody could possibly buy something he touched directly after seeing his grubby sausage fingers pry that gnarly crotch wound open. Some fool even proudly bought his class ring and wore it.. oh the fun I had pointing it out in unclit photos: “You’re wearing this ring? The one here pictured knuckle deep in Chris’s nasty DIY labia?”.

shubniggurath

certified gay axe user
kiwifarms.net
For the life of me, after those pics made the rounds, I don’t know how anybody could possibly buy something he touched directly after seeing his grubby sausage fingers pry that gnarly crotch wound open. Some fool even proudly bought his class ring and wore it.. oh the fun I had pointing it out in unclit photos: “You’re wearing this ring? The one here pictured knuckle deep in Chris’s nasty DIY labia?”.
im honestly surprised that whole incident didnt kill him because he he barely washes and i bet his nails are filthy under the varnish, and im betting he was enamoured with it being an "actual vagina" and constantly touching it.
the guy probably wears it like the ring to rule them all around his neck.

silentium

kiwifarms.net
im honestly surprised that whole incident didnt kill him because he he barely washes and i bet his nails are filthy under the varnish, and im betting he was enamoured with it being an "actual vagina" and constantly touching it.
the guy probably wears it like the ring to rule them all around his neck.
The immune system can deal with surprisingly much in an individual that isn't severely immunocompromised... I have a patient around Chris's age who self harms with razors and rubs flower soil into their (often deep enough to see tendons) cuts. Never gone septic.

Status
Not open for further replies.