Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Professional_Sneak

Rolling in C-quarters
kiwifarms.net
He's imitating how people put quarters next to stuff they take pictures of as reference to size, but doesn't understand how stupid and pointless it is for a drawing on a piece of paper.
I actually think he's just mimicking other artists who intentionally put things over a page (I.E. a pencil, magnet, or other knick-knack), to play on the idea that it's a preview and to act as a crude form of copyright protection. Not that I expect Chris to understand the reasoning here. He probably just saw other artists do it and vaguely thought it was "cute" to do so.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"A Wild Pokemon Appears", how original. Is this Jessie's true and honest future? Is she destined to clean the hoard and be confronted by a giant spider similar to Stephen King's "IT", but it's really Barb? Will Chris ever stop acting like a exceptional man from the 1950s who desperately clings to unrealistic stereotypes about women?
No, probably not.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Warning: This falls under the 'no shit is too minor' category

Chris changed the payment option for his Patreon to up-front charging. I guess he was tired of people pledging and then bailing before getting charged.

View attachment 279835
His little message to backers immediately popped out as not having been written by Chris. It's coherent and lacks overtly autistic grammar. So I thought I'd try and figure out if it was written by whomever redid his page or if he just copied it from somewhere.

The passage on Chris's page is lifted almost directly from here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/patreon-pledging-6629348
temp.png

Amusingly, the main part that CWC's announcement leaves out is the warning that people should edit pledges if they don't like the new rule.

The patreon the text was lifted from is 'Kipteitei' who is creating "chubby anime girls" which is exactly what you would imagine. I'll be clearing my browsing history now. No idea if Chris (or his Patreon handler) somehow found his way to that announcement via searching for payment methods or was browsing anime fatties.

4chan.org/sp/

Mad about the Internet
kiwifarms.net

His little message to backers immediately popped out as not having been written by Chris. It's coherent and lacks overtly autistic grammar. So I thought I'd try and figure out if it was written by whomever redid his page or if he just copied it from somewhere.

View attachment 280276
Amusingly, the main part that CWC's announcement leaves out is the warning that people should edit pledges if they don't like the new rule.

The patreon the text was lifted from is 'Kipteitei' who is creating "chubby anime girls" which is exactly what you would imagine. I'll be clearing my browsing history now. No idea if Chris (or his Patreon handler) somehow found his way to that announcement via searching for payment methods or was browsing anime fatties.
Or if it was Quinn who made the post, since that would line up with her purported interests. Many of Chris' messages from his accounts have conveniently become very coherent since the start of their 'complicated' relationship.

Gunslinger

Do you like biscetti?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 280276

Gotta have his money up front now I guess. I think it's only gonna reduce his patrons once the wèens following him realize they can't cancel their pledge before the end of the month.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is talking to himself again...

View attachment 280439
That's fucking stupid and makes no sense (just like everything else Chris believes). It sounds like some pseudo-intellectual bullshit excuse some sexist guy would come up with so he doesn't seem sexist for liking games/anime featuring nearly naked women in it. Or Hideo Kojima's rationale for having Quiet wearing nearly nothing in MGSV:TPP when feminists complained.

Gunslinger

Do you like biscetti?
kiwifarms.net
Wtf did I just read. Can anyone explain this?
Sure. There's an old joke about scantily clad females in video games and movies and how the higher your level/abilities are the less armor covers your body. Mostly I remember it being joked about in Warcraft circles because the top tier armor sets for female characters barely covered anything and looked completely unfunctional. Chris is trying to justify or explain how it could actually be possible for a bikini as armor to protect you from damage. It's just :autism:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Since when is Chris into games that aren't platformers, Pokemon or wheel of fortune games?

I'll bet you he has never played an RPG, or heck: Any game with armor mechanics in his life.

The only reason he knows about it, is clearly because it's fap material for him.

He's basically using his armored chick fap material to creep on a young girl here.

Smooth!

• Autistic
Reactions: Vocaloid Ruby

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino