Containment Random Chris Updates -

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Gunslinger

Liberate tute me ex inferis
kiwifarms.net
Interesting liked tweet given the current circumstances.
Has Chris ever talked about or shown interest in Harley before Jessay?
Gonna start believing that he handed her his account details to manage/do PR for him.
Chris started to show a little interest and mentioned Harley a couple times when that Love Is Love comic (DC) came out and I believe Suicide Squad was out around the same time and he seemed to enjoy that. Also he has tweeted in response to Tara Strong's weird cosplaying tweets on Twitter as Harley, so he's at least interested enough to know Tara has voiced the character.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?‽

I can usually kinda make out what Chris is trying to say with his tard-talk, but this one got me stumped.

The more emotional scars you have, the more you learn?! Something like that?

Wait...

He's just trying to polish his ego here, isn't he?

"I've suffered much online harassment and Trolls giving me deep Emotional Scars and whatnot. With my Heart level at 10% since 2007 that makes Me Very wise and Learned through it All!"
I think he's trying to paint himself as the sensitive victim.

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This conversation is a psychologist's wet dream.
Chris started to show a little interest and mentioned Harley a couple times when that Love Is Love comic (DC) came out and I believe Suicide Squad was out around the same time and he seemed to enjoy that. Also he has tweeted in response to Tara Strong's weird cosplaying tweets on Twitter as Harley, so he's at least interested enough to know Tara has voiced the character.
This whole thing is starting to sound like "I'm conspiring/in love with my peer counselor/psychologist, let's troll them back!" ... right down to her name.

Also, never forget, that Chris thinks "striking a blow for feminism" is taking off all your clothes and posing nude to prove you're a True and Honest Female Woman!

Last edited:

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lessons on Emotions and Whatnot from a man who put on a skirt and grew an ugly skullet to avoid the real world.

"That's heavier learning within each one". Chris is about ass deep as a puddle of dirty water.
Dear Katy Perry, to Whom I've Never Met,

I remember you and your songs fondly. I remember your songs as most fondly I remember From giving them to the hooker Mia Hamm on a flash drive in the "gift basket" that you give to hookers that has their cash in it, but you fill it with candy and crap to pretend to the cops that she's not a real hooker which she is; also later one of your songs came onto upon my Radio that made me to decide to just Go For It! With her.

P.s. I am a True Lesbian Soul and I kissgrild "and I like it!" Too!

Love, darling dear (bunch of stupid new animated emojis)
Christine (ignore all Stephen King novels!)

(Okay, even I'm sorry for this one, trying to impersonate him is exhausting.)

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
Chris really doesn't understand sarcasm, does he?

Edit: also the name of the character is Big Smoke, not Biggie - I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow confused the GTA character with deceased legendary rapper; Biggie Smalls. He might think they're the same person...

Last edited:

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net

Lessons on Emotions and Whatnot from a man who put on a skirt and grew an ugly skullet to avoid the real world.

"That's heavier learning within each one". Chris is about ass deep as a puddle of dirty water.
It just kills me when he has twitter conversations with celebrities like they're best friends in real life. "Oh yeah I know @katyperry, tell me all about it".

I thought maybe Lil Miss Jessie had put a muzzle on his social media nonsense, apparently it wore off.

trueandhonestfan

I'll drink my agua to that!
kiwifarms.net

dj turnip

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he's digging her now as a trans-woman purely for the Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy craze, that, or Jessica's face reminds him so much of the Joker that he'd like to be her little Harley Quinnkins.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino