• "i slapped your mama with the pickle, that's why i'm called the humper"

Megathread Random Facebook Updates

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by wagglyplacebo, Jun 12, 2015.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. So how many days until fake surgery?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.is
  2. I think we're in single digits now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's nine days away until his imaginary surgery.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Corn Sake

Corn Sake Cron Saek

kiwifarms.is
  3. It supposedly falls on 25th May.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  4. kiwis.png
    Try harder Phil.

Untitled.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Positron

Positron Delousing Deleuze
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  5. Yes Phil, Israel is causing the violence.

I think he meant Hamas is tricking and inciting the Palestinian peoples .

How uninformed of you Phil.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Sieger Sieger x 2
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  6. Let’s be honest, Trump and Phil getting into a shit-talking fight would be the single funniest human achievement.

Too bad you’re right in that it could never happen.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    flossman

flossman Bitcoin Beef Jerky
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  7. Well given how Trump likes to fire back at people on Twitter when they talk about him (good or bad), all Phil would really need to do is open a Twitter account, figure out how the thing works (which would probably take him a week, after claiming that Twitter is against him and proud latinx lesbian souls because he's too stupid to ask for help) then either @ or DM Trump and start talking shit. Either that or he can redo the McCain drawing that almost landed him in hot water with the FBI/CIA.if Phil did that, not only would Trump reply to him, but he will also get anothr visit from the FBI partyvan.

• Sieger Sieger x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.is
  8. If you follow enough crumbs to get back to the plate you'll often find more crumbs to work on because Phil isn't the kinda guy just to have a single slice of cake. When you find the plate he's troughing from or has troughed from you often find trails leading back to things he's done on not so commonly known places, and that leads to interesting discoveries.

To be honest, I think she's less adept at manipulation rather than she's not of that mentality, I think if she was more skilled at emotional manipulation she'd far exceed barb. She manipulated a young Phil quite well it's when Phil wasn't so dependant on her the power wained and combined with how he get's worked up he chimped out and hit her.

Phil needs someone to blame for his own failings, anyone but himself will do it's why the SJW and left-leaning political ideologies speak to him as they all rely on shifting the blame onto others about issues that you and you alone are responsible for.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  9. 1.png

• Sieger  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  10. So his mother is mentally challenged?

kiwifarms.is
  11. Not exactly, he's physically disabled in some way (I think she limps) but mentally she is fine.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  12. Phil might live, but only if he gets to the hospital soon after the infection sets in and the doctors are able to get the right antibiotics in him. And that depends on what kind of infection he gets and if he isn't one of those people who doesn't respond well to antibiotics/the infection isn't resistant to antibiotics. It would be pretty ironic if the only resistance Phil ever engaged in was his body resisting the medical treatments intended to eliminate the infection raging deep in his abdomen.

Of course, Phil would actually have to go through SRS surgery for that to happen, and not just be lying to us again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    The Dude

The Dude When you're down here, with us, YOU'LL SPERG TOO!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  13. Sorry, Phil. My amended statement reads, “God, imagine that. Getting permanent and irreversible surgery you don’t even want just to get one over on Kiwi Farms.”

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  14. What we really ought to do is start a crowdfunding campaign to cover the therapy costs for any medical personnel who are professionally obligated to look at Phil's gangrene and semen encrusted crotch area.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony (。◕‿‿◕。)
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  15. Phil will live for Kiwi Farms; Phil will die for Kiwi Farms. This is his lot in life.

Edit:
    19 May
    3.png

• Sieger Sieger x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #5695 Positron, May 19, 2018 at 9:03 AM
    Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 9:07 PM
    Positron

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  16. Will he be more disappointed by no one from here showing up, or no one showing up to stop the people from here who won't show up?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  17. What the hell is M25? What’s OHSU? I’m trying to be intimidated, but it’s just not happening.

• Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  18. May 25th. The day of his fake surgery

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  19. Silly Phil
    The Kiwis aren't outside the hospital
    We're inside waiting with the tard wrangling gear.
    This is all an elaborate ruse

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Sieger Sieger x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    MMX

MMX Professional yeti
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  20. Incidentally:

• Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.