Megathread Random Thoughts & Questions - ADF -

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Is Phil actually married and living with someone who would have sex with him? (Fuck if I know how or why someone would go down on his alleged stinkditch)

After reading through Skarlett's ama, was it her former partner that she cracked in the jaw in troonrage? Can I still feel bad for them for being within 5 feet of Phil?

Positron

Corvid-19 Codename: Jackdaw
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Phil actually married and living with someone who would have sex with him? (Fuck if I know how or why someone would go down on his alleged stinkditch)
No. Once upon a time a trust-fund Californian woman called Maria Pupo wanted his tard sperm. Phil cried after sex, and they broke up because Phil beat her up in public.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious about something.

What would happen if the Phil sub-forum was shut down and he was simply given a thread in the Lolcow or Rat King boards? I've noticed he's become a lot less active for a while now, and I'm wondering what would happen if we shut down the board.

The only other major lolcow who had his own sub-forum that got taken down only for him to come back would be Jay Geis, and that's because he suddenly went dark and then came back several years later.

Unlike Jay Geis, Phil is a far more influential lolcow in the history of this forum and its culture. His board getting closed down would feel like the end of an era, and Phil's sort of unpredictable in the same sense that Chris is. When you think he's played out and done, something insane happens completely out of the blue and changes the game completely.

Unlike Chris, there's no looming "grand finale" event that has yet to drop. Part of why the Chris sub-forum is being kept around despite Null's personal dislike of it is out of a respect for tradition and because everyone's waiting to know what will happen when Barb finally dies and how that will affect Chris. Phil doesn't have anything like that going for him.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious about something.

What would happen if the Phil sub-forum was shut down and he was simply given a thread in the Lolcow or Rat King boards? I've noticed he's become a lot less active for a while now, and I'm wondering what would happen if we shut down the board.

The only other major lolcow who had his own sub-forum that got taken down only for him to come back would be Jay Geis, and that's because he suddenly went dark and then came back several years later.

Unlike Jay Geis, Phil is a far more influential lolcow in the history of this forum and its culture. His board getting closed down would feel like the end of an era, and Phil's sort of unpredictable in the same sense that Chris is. When you think he's played out and done, something insane happens completely out of the blue and changes the game completely.

Unlike Chris, there's no looming "grand finale" event that has yet to drop. Part of why the Chris sub-forum is being kept around despite Null's personal dislike of it is out of a respect for tradition and because everyone's waiting to know what will happen when Barb finally dies and how that will affect Chris. Phil doesn't have anything like that going for him.
TBH, I do think you could put most of Phil’s content in a single thread these days. Pretty much every update could be summed up as “Phil tries to look like a badass, we laugh at him.” The most interesting thing that happened recently was him saying he was going back to school, then backing off. The only thing that’s generated substantial interesting content In recent years was the alleged acornectomy. He’s on a par with someone like Jake Alley and generates less content than Rhys McKinnon. Compared to Yaniv, he’s basically silent.

It’s quite interesting, in that Phil openly courts our attention, but he doesn’t really have an imagination. When something gets attention, he’ll repeat it over and over again, long past the point of boredom.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'd squak in victory before he realizes he still has a fuck huge thread on here and he'd have even less attention than he already has, which is another reason he's been peacocking so hard down the "IMMA FUCK YOU UP" path.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He’s on a par with someone like Jake Alley and generates less content than Rhys McKinnon. Compared to Yaniv, he’s basically silent.
Even Jake, who only has a single thread, has a series of subjects he can rotate through, even if he always says exactly the same thing about them. He's a slightly more complicated robot than Phil who just takes a series of tardface selfies and then gets called a tard.

Tags
None