• Never had any hope

Votes: 177 9.6%
  • The Jews

Votes: 190 10.3%

• Total voters

Syaoran Li

Disney Delenda Est
kiwifarms.net
Some people have suggested it's because the ideafags ruined them for Chris, which seems plausible considering how seriously he took a lot of the other bullshit they fed him. I tend to believe it's because they can't feed into his current delusions the way Magi-Chan does. Magi-Chan, after all, is an omnipotent psychic who can do whatever Chris's fantasies require him to do. Compared to that, the rest of the Combo are just a bunch of useless shitty recolors, so of course he doesn't have time for them anymore. Probably the only reason Sonichu and Rosechu haven't disappeared is because they came first and Chris feels loyal to them on that basis alone.
I did notice that Chris started leaning even more into the pony stuff after the Idea Guys hit the scene.

Magi-Chan is the only real remnant of the Sonichu days that has any actual role in Chris's fantasies, Sonichu and Rosechu are still there in the background and haven't been completely phased out like the rest of the Chaotic Combo. Maybe it's because Sonichu was the OG recolor (unless you count Bionic The Hedgehog) and he's tied so much of his identity to him in the pre-Idea Guys/Dimensional Merge era.

Even before the Idea Guys, I was under the impression that MLP started to greatly displace Sonic and Pokemon in the revival of the Sonichu comics.

I've always wondered why Bionic The Hedgehog went away in Chris's comics and drawings, as he was Chris's first Sonic recolor before being succeeded by Sonichu and later Magi-Chan. Most of the other formerly major characters that got sidelined or dropped from CWCville were usually the result of something bad happening in his real life. Sailor Megtune and Megagi La Skunk left the comics after Megan cut ties with him while the Idea Guys pretty much ruined the rest of the Chaotic Combo for him.

The surprising part for me isn't that Bionic stopped being relevant once Chris created Sonichu. What surprises me is that Bionic never really factored that much into Chris's fantasies to begin with, despite being his very first fan character.

I know why Sonichu got so popular and became the "main guy" in Chris's works for so long. Part of it was due to being able to include Sonichu on that CD cover project in high school and part of it was because it was the year 2000, at the very height of the original "Pokemania" fad of the late 90's/early 2000's.

I'm honestly surprised Chris never drew or wrote more stuff involving Bionic, either during high school or as a part of the main Sonichu cast (IIRC, he did show up in one of the comics) as Bionic was sort of a predecessor to Sonichu and we do know that Chris was so fixated on Sonic The Hedgehog that he used to imagine the Goosebumps books with the Sonic cast replacing the actual characters of the book. I'm honestly surprised the Sonichu comics appeared as late as they did.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Why do you guys think we haven't seen much of any of Chris's characters other than Magi Chan lately? He made all of those cards and I Don't think we saw cards of the Chaotic Combo or other original sonichu characters, they've also been missing from his recent drawings and information about them has been minimal on his twitter.
Sonichu is mostly dead. He will still cut their dicks off and have them around, but ponies gave him socialization that Sonichu never could. Chris can make his pony characters to get in with other pony losers. Ponies have completely replaced high school as the best time of his life. He goes to those things where everyone is nice to him and they feed his delusions of being beautiful young woman.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sonichu is mostly dead. He will still cut their dicks off and have them around, but ponies gave him socialization that Sonichu never could. Chris can make his pony characters to get in with other pony losers. Ponies have completely replaced high school as the best time of his life. He goes to those things where everyone is nice to him and they feed his delusions of being beautiful young woman.
There's also the fact that Sonic isn't the main focus of autistic fandom in general anymore, having been displaced by ponies and Japanese cartoons, which is what mostly make up the latest Sonichu comics. Sonic games are still being made but even Chris has moved on to more recent trends along with his fellow autists, and that shows in the comics he creates for them.

The handsome tard

So I scoop out his eyeballs with the spoon...
kiwifarms.net
I did notice that Chris started leaning even more into the pony stuff after the Idea Guys hit the scene.

Magi-Chan is the only real remnant of the Sonichu days that has any actual role in Chris's fantasies, Sonichu and Rosechu are still there in the background and haven't been completely phased out like the rest of the Chaotic Combo. Maybe it's because Sonichu was the OG recolor (unless you count Bionic The Hedgehog) and he's tied so much of his identity to him in the pre-Idea Guys/Dimensional Merge era.

Even before the Idea Guys, I was under the impression that MLP started to greatly displace Sonic and Pokemon in the revival of the Sonichu comics.

I've always wondered why Bionic The Hedgehog went away in Chris's comics and drawings, as he was Chris's first Sonic recolor before being succeeded by Sonichu and later Magi-Chan. Most of the other formerly major characters that got sidelined or dropped from CWCville were usually the result of something bad happening in his real life. Sailor Megtune and Megagi La Skunk left the comics after Megan cut ties with him while the Idea Guys pretty much ruined the rest of the Chaotic Combo for him.

The surprising part for me isn't that Bionic stopped being relevant once Chris created Sonichu. What surprises me is that Bionic never really factored that much into Chris's fantasies to begin with, despite being his very first fan character.

I know why Sonichu got so popular and became the "main guy" in Chris's works for so long. Part of it was due to being able to include Sonichu on that CD cover project in high school and part of it was because it was the year 2000, at the very height of the original "Pokemania" fad of the late 90's/early 2000's.

I'm honestly surprised Chris never drew or wrote more stuff involving Bionic, either during high school or as a part of the main Sonichu cast (IIRC, he did show up in one of the comics) as Bionic was sort of a predecessor to Sonichu and we do know that Chris was so fixated on Sonic The Hedgehog that he used to imagine the Goosebumps books with the Sonic cast replacing the actual characters of the book. I'm honestly surprised the Sonichu comics appeared as late as they did.
MLP ended so maybe that will change, but not anytime soon. It will take a lot of time and MLP having nothing "worthwhile" after FiM (I still say that MLP FiM only got as popular as it did out of sheer luck and the mixture of internet culture and just not there having too many good cartoons at the time. So its unlikely that anything beyond G4 would keep Chris's attention).
On the other side, his head is fucked beyond fixing by Ideasfag and his natural inclination into being a tranny (and the MLP fandom having wide acceptance of that sort of crap) so again, if its going, it aint gonna be so soon.

He would do even worse than the Halle Germany guy. He would just waltz in with a pistol, then wildly flail around before dropping it and shooting his foot.
Chris would have the accuracy of a Stormtropper in a Rambo movie, aka, he could have the gun point blank at the person and the bullet will somehow pop behind the gun and hit him in the head instead (or the bent duck somehow, that would be funnier).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
MLP ended so maybe that will change, but not anytime soon. It will take a lot of time and MLP having nothing "worthwhile" after FiM (I still say that MLP FiM only got as popular as it did out of sheer luck and the mixture of internet culture and just not there having too many good cartoons at the time. So its unlikely that anything beyond G4 would keep Chris's attention).
Have character that is blue, fast, and cool. Attract same demographic as Sonic.

Spergichu

Son, you've got a way to fall
kiwifarms.net
He would do even worse than the Halle Germany guy. He would just waltz in with a pistol, then wildly flail around before dropping it and shooting his foot.
Chris would have the accuracy of a Stormtropper in a Rambo movie, aka, he could have the gun point blank at the person and the bullet will somehow pop behind the gun and hit him in the head instead (or the bent duck somehow, that would be funnier).
He'd only get one or two shots off before going into Hedgehog Defensive Mode due to over-stimulation caused by shooting a gun without ear protection (Because we all know Chris wouldn't bother actually going out to a range to practice beforehand and have no idea how loud guns actually are). And even if he does manage to kill someone, he will still get either a slap on the wrist or involuntarily committed for the rest of his life because muh high-functioning.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
He'd only get one or two shots off before going into Hedgehog Defensive Mode due to over-stimulation caused by shooting a gun without ear protection (Because we all know Chris wouldn't bother actually going out to a range to practice beforehand and have no idea how loud guns actually are). And even if he does manage to kill someone, he will still get either a slap on the wrist or involuntarily committed for the rest of his life because muh high-functioning.
He just needs to say he is also a muslim.

Tranny+Woman+Muslim+Bisexual+Autistic-white= Innocent by liberal courts and media

FunkyFresh87

kiwifarms.net
Have character that is blue, fast, and cool. Attract same demographic as Sonic.
That and the fact they're all brightly colored animals with big eyes. The stock personalities and being color coder just adds to that. It would be a miracle if they didn't attract autism.

Being non-human is essential too.
If I'm not mistaken, autistics have an easier time understanding human emotions if they put them on a non human thing. Hence why to Chris for example, Sonic is far more appealing than Mario. I think it's the characters in sonic that attract autists to the franchise personally.

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
How will Chris's live ultimately meet its end? What are people's guesses on this one?
%50 chance
He'll make a video declaring jihad on papa johns or playstation or twitter for being banned making death threats or something, and in the middle of the video he'll stroke out or heart failure bash his head on his desk the way down and be found the next day.

%50 the county will intervene after barb dies or is taken to the hospital for her final days; authorities will survey the house and chris's mental function chris will end up in some kind of halfway house government housing or institution hopefully with internet access.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
He'll make a video declaring jihad on papa johns or playstation or twitter for being banned making death threats or something, and in the middle of the video he'll stroke out or heart failure bash his head on his desk the way down and be found the next day.
We all talk about how Chris would deal with Barb's dead body but how would Barb deal with his?

I kind of see her just trying to fool people he is alive as long as possible to collect his tugboat and even try to dispose of the body or let it be consumed by horde. I even see her as being kind of relieved she doesnt have to hear that fucking "girly" voice and Magichan this and Magichan that anymore.
When police inevitably finds out, what can they do? Arrest the old lady? She knows she is kind of above the law since she is so old and frail and this close to death.

No.

kiwifarms.net
Other than occasional shopping and going long distance to cons, does Chris socialize in person anymore? I haven't heard word of him attending Impulse or even the local Pride in a really long time, as far as I know he isn't banned from the night clubs. He was banned from that one game store. Is he just not talking about where he's going online anymore, aside from the cons, because he's smartened up a bit or have people just not found his new hang out spots yet?

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
We all talk about how Chris would deal with Barb's dead body but how would Barb deal with his?

I kind of see her just trying to fool people he is alive as long as possible to collect his tugboat and even try to dispose of the body or let it be consumed by horde. I even see her as being kind of relieved she doesnt have to hear that fucking "girly" voice and Magichan this and Magichan that anymore.
When police inevitably finds out, what can they do? Arrest the old lady? She knows she is kind of above the law since she is so old and frail and this close to death.

His patreon is what? $100 a month? after he pissed off all the people wanting sonichu comics. She'd certainly cash his SSI for a while, extreamly common practice to cash a dead relatives SSI check, it is extremely illegal, a federal offense I believe. I agree with you they are not going to spend the effort to prosecute her, at least I personally doubt that. It's funny but I forget she already has a criminal record and a ton of financial judgements against her one could say even bordering on fraud. IDK how she would "fool" anyone though I really doubt she knows how to operate a twitter account let alone impersonate chris' dimensional merge ramblings. I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT MEs would know pretty quick

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That only works when the dead person in question isn’t one of the most documented people on the internet.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
His patreon is what? $100 a month? after he pissed off all the people wanting sonichu comics. She'd certainly cash his SSI for a while, extreamly common practice to cash a dead relatives SSI check, it is extremely illegal, a federal offense I believe. I agree with you they are not going to spend the effort to prosecute her, at least I personally doubt that. It's funny but I forget she already has a criminal record and a ton of financial judgements against her one could say even bordering on fraud. IDK how she would "fool" anyone though I really doubt she knows how to operate a twitter account let alone impersonate chris' dimensional merge ramblings. I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT MEs would know pretty quick
That only works when the dead person in question isn’t one of the most documented people on the internet.
Assuming Barb even know the true extent of the amount of KNOWLEDGE that there is of her autismo son...Look, us farm users are just... guys, okay? Mrs. Weston? She's The Devil. Y'know, she is — she's smarter than us, she's luckier than us. Whatever we think is supposed to happen, I'm telling you, the exact, reverse, opposite is gonna happen! Okay?

Kiowa

Just a lowly LOLFarmhand
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, not to mention... Do you think the then-finished GenoSamuel documentary would get some kinda cable release on A&E or something? Would there be official-type books written by his former trolls and/or white knights? Would his house then really honestly and truly become a genuine obscure tourist destination/pokéstop? Would be weirdly bittersweet.

Or maybe we'll all really put this era behind us and leave the poor guy to Requiescat in pace. But occasionally look up during a thunderstorm and imagine Chris's giant ego is challenging God to a fakémon battle. Or some tinhat fodder like that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino