• The Jews

Votes: 190 10.3%

• Total voters

The Last Stand

We're back! Did you miss us?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
8. Influence a list like this.

You couldn't originally bother to do 10 either.

1.- Punch Barb in the face
2.- Ask Barb to beg for money online
3.- Self-inflicted taint wound
4.- Burned his own house down
5.- Record himself drinking his own recycled navy
6.- Mace with pepperspray a GameStop employee
7.- Shove up his medallion up his ass

DootDoot55

Craniorectal Demon from the Fourth Dimension
kiwifarms.net
I have been following chris life for some years now, and he never stop surprising me.
I know some terrible shit he has done before, but I don't know/recall them all, can u give me a hand with this? I will leave the ones I remember:

What is your worst?
Niggers and w.e.e.n.s that post shit like this

Ryotaro Dojima

Alcoholic single dad looking for love
kiwifarms.net
I have been following chris life for some years now, and he never stop surprising me.
I know some terrible shit he has done before, but I don't know/recall them all, can u give me a hand with this? I will leave the ones I remember:

What is your worst?
For the love of god, lurk more.

Syaoran Li

Disney Delenda Est
kiwifarms.net
Would Chris be something of a proto-lolcow? As far as I know, he's the first lolcow ever discovered, and every lolcow seems to share traits with him (i.e., obesity, delusions of godhood, desire for violence, shitty art skills, bad money management, etc.)
Nah.

As others have said, there were internet lolcows before Chris like Spax3. You also had proto-lolcows in the 90's and early 2000's like David Gonterman, Dennis Falk, Usagi Kou, and Michael J. Hirtes (the latter two are still active lolcows today, mind you) and incidents like The Final Fantasy House and the related Sarah Saga.

I'd wager that Chris is the first full-fledged "modern" lolcow instead, and that most of the culture around lolcows in the 2010's came about because of him.

If I had to pick a single individual to be the "Ur-Lolcow" of internet culture, I'd probably say Jack Chick fits the bill as best as any single person can. He was a laughing stock on the internet even in the 90's and Chick Tract parodies were a thing online long before Something Awful made memes out of them.

Chick would also qualify as a pre-internet lolcow since even in the heyday of the Religious Right, Jack Chick was a controversial figure even among fundies because he was a total recluse and because of his ties to John Todd, Alberto Rivera, and Bill Schnoebelen.

Honestly, I'd say Jack Chick is one of the most enduring lolcows of all time since he was actively broadcasting his idiotic insanity to the general public before the internet, was a major target of mockery during the Web 1.0 and Web 1.5 eras, and was still active up until his death in 2016, well into the era of Web 2.0

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'd say Jack Chick is one of the most enduring lolcows of all time since he was actively broadcasting his idiotic insanity to the general public before the internet
Agree. I was evangelical, southern Baptist convention in 1989 (fundamentalist light)
and while I don't remember any Jack Chick on the Net at that time, I had friends IRL who loved him, and thought that giving his tracts out were 100% the best way to tell people about Jesus.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Agree. I was evangelical, southern Baptist convention in 1989 (fundamentalist light)
and while I don't remember any Jack Chick on the Net at that time, I had friends IRL who loved him, and thought that giving his tracts out were 100% the best way to tell people about Jesus.
It's especially great when the target of these tracts is already Christian... but not the wacky Jacky type, and someone gives them this stuff.... and said target is like "nigga please!" Some tard used to leave tracts about going to hell all over the apartment gym where I used to live. I must have thrown away a redwood tree worth of those then I got fed up and started drawing dicks on them. Anyone who gives out tracts is a lolcow.

BurningPewter

10 Lolcows who are gay - 9 will shock you!
kiwifarms.net
honest question, is Chris still worth following or entertaining to anyone here? I'm way out of the loop with any of this merge or sockness stuff. and to be honest, I find everything about his delusion beliefs just boring.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
honest question, is Chris still worth following or entertaining to anyone here? I'm way out of the loop with any of this merge or sockness stuff. and to be honest, I find everything about his delusion beliefs just boring.
You have answered your own question. You don't find his current antics interesting. Don't despair, we have a whole world of lolcows here.

Spooky Bones

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh this hits me in the feels but honestly no. Chris has been on some real bullshit for a long time and not the amusing or interesting kind. I only keep coming back here like a dog to its vomit because I'm somehow invested in it (have been following for a long time)...if something interesting happens it probably won't be coming out of this stuff unless it's Chris getting hospitalized or chimping out blarms style about pony bullshit and you should be able to hop right in if that happens.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
...no. That’s why I’ve been venturing on other subforums on this site catching dumb and autistic ratings.

BurningPewter

10 Lolcows who are gay - 9 will shock you!
kiwifarms.net
thanks everyone. I think the last things I really remember of Chris were the Jessica Quinn meltdown and the con where he groped everyone. I still keep an eye on the page...him being friends with those teenagers was mildly amusing I guess

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino