Votes: 92 4.2%
  • Never had any hope

Votes: 209 9.7%
  • The Jews

Votes: 211 9.7%

• Total voters

taintmisbehavin

kiwifarms.net
I have a question about Jackie. After watching the last few Comprehensive Histories, why did the person behind the persona get so aggressive with him? It seems like coddling him resorts in more content so were they genuinely trying to help him improve his life by using a manic pixie dream tsun-tsun? Was this a Kacey-esque scheme that just backfired?

It seems like they course corrected because Jackie was less of a harridan after their first estrangement.

TrippinKahlua

Fashions provided by Lily Reuben Salon SSW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question about Jackie. After watching the last few Comprehensive Histories, why did the person behind the persona get so aggressive with him? It seems like coddling him resorts in more content so were they genuinely trying to help him improve his life by using a manic pixie dream tsun-tsun? Was this a Kacey-esque scheme that just backfired?

It seems like they course corrected because Jackie was less of a harridan after their first estrangement.
Jackie was a continuation of @Alec Bensen Leary's trolling attempt. So that's what kind of mindset the Jackie persona was given.

WutangLee

All your problems can be solved with violence
kiwifarms.net
If Chris wasn't autistic do you think he would've killed himself by now? I think his narcissism and ego have been a shield from being the incarnation of failure, and his biggest issue has been for him, just socializing, Chris isn't really an introvert by choice. And I think that may even be what caused to go on anti-depressants.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
If Chris wasn't autistic do you think he would've killed himself by now? I think his narcissism and ego have been a shield from being the incarnation of failure, and his biggest issue has been for him, just socializing, Chris isn't really an introvert by choice. And I think that may even be what caused to go on anti-depressants.
Maybe, if he hadn't gotten a prostitute. Before that, Chris was still depressed as a "virgin with rage" that he posted on Facebook on thinking of committing suicide. More or less, I think the Idea Guys saved him from that by depending on Chris' overactive imagination. Unfortunately now, Chris is dependent on CWCville, OC's and make the merge a reality, that his thought's on killing himself are no longer there.

It's funny, one time Chris was trying to mass-debate online, and Bob caught him; Bob kept on getting calls that chris was going to kill himself on YouTube. His whole reaction was hilarious.

Mr Himmler

Reichsminister für Arschlochbilder
kiwifarms.net
A Thought came to me recently, at least Chris isn’t a pedophile. He’s way too fucking stupid to get away with literally anything illegal, so either he’s an incredibly cowardly repressed pedofag, or he’s just not into that. Good on you Chris for not wanting to fuck kiddies.

Blow Standard

kiwifarms.net
A Thought came to me recently, at least Chris isn’t a pedophile. He’s way too fucking stupid to get away with literally anything illegal, so either he’s an incredibly cowardly repressed pedofag, or he’s just not into that. Good on you Chris for not wanting to fuck kiddies.
Always a silver lining.

• Feels
Reactions: KiwiJoe

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine what others would've thought seeing that CD cover project back in 2000. "No copyrighted characters" was a requirement, and so the CD cover ended up with this thing vaguely resembling Super Sonic. It also shows just how fixated Chris was on video games at the time, as he literally couldn't think of anything for an open creativity project other than " cover cover in vidya characters."

Also imagine how the CWC CD cover compared to the work of the other students at the time -- how the CWC one "stood out."

Last edited:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Luckily, he's not into it. Unfortunately, he looks like one. With his childish mentality, he fights kids he shouldn't cause he's an "adult". If he was, he'd be offering kid's rides on Sonchu or Barb's Caravan.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
When I saw the video about two persons celebrating and show their dicks cut off, I'm thinking thank god Chris never went that far

The pair's mindset is the same as Chris's, it will heal into a vagina.

I'm not sure if this is old but I see this for the first time

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
When I saw the video about two persons celebrating and show their dicks cut off, I'm thinking thank god Chris never went that far

The pair's mindset is the same as Chris's, it will heal into a vagina.
I almost thought to myself "why Chris never went that far." It would either be troll induced, or of his own volition. Did those two guys bleed to death?

I'm not sure if this is old but I see this for the first time
Did Chris really believe this would work? Why am I even asking?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
die null gay