Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
Why exactly did chris pee on the floor in for shrek's eyes only? Did the idea guys specifically tell him to do it akin to blue spike telling him to shove his medallion up his ass or was chris actually that lazy he couldn't go to the bathroom in a toilet before filming it?

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
Why exactly did chris pee on the floor in for shrek's eyes only? Did the idea guys specifically tell him to do it akin to blue spike telling him to shove his medallion up his ass or was chris actually that lazy he couldn't go to the bathroom in a toilet before filming it?
I presume (on the direction he walks towards, back to and based on the sound, oh god...) that he picked a spot in the corner of the room, so on his carpet. I don't know though if they told him to piss on a specific object or just randomly in his room.

Sorry if this has already been posed but do we know if Borb ever read their sons comics?
If so what were their reactions to them, both with him, to themselves and with each other?
Or did they (as usual) just humour Chris and flat out lie about reading them?
"Boy howdy dem some mighty fine magic hedgehogs you done drawed there"

Showering him (first time for everything) with undue praise whilst secretly being ashamed/embarrassed by how amateur, childlike and poor they were, desperately hoping that he wouldn't quiz them on the "characters" and "story" and preying that he would just go back to his room for another seventeen plus hours, leaving them to read about plastic funnels and sleep at 2 in the afternoon respectively...
70yi2lh470v21 (2).jpg
PS. Not a question but I fucking despise how Barb is dressed in this.
That stupid fucking hat and how he drew her "shirt?" to match!
70yi2lh470v21 (3).jpg

She looks like a deranged UK dinner lady...

Last edited:

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Sorry if this has already been posed but do we know if Borb ever read the comics?
If so what were their reactions to them, both with him, to themselves and with each other?
Or did they (as usual) just humour Chris and flat out lie about reading them?
"Boy howdy dem some mighty fine magic hedgehogs you done drawed there son"

Showering him (first time for everything) with undue praise whilst secretly being ashamed/embarrassed by how amateur, childlike and poor they were, desperately hoping that he wouldn't quiz them on the "characters" and "story" and preying that he would just go back to his room for another seventeen plus hours, leaving them to read about plastic funnels and sleep at 2 in the afternoon respectively...
View attachment 1691432
PS. Not a question but I fucking despise how Barb is dressed in this.
That stupid fucking hat and how he drew her "shirt?" to match!
View attachment 1691435
She looks like a deranged UK dinner lady...
He showed his mom the sub-episodes and she asked him to stop making those. His dad knew about Sonichu and tried to suggest making it into a story about fighting autism.

He showed his mom the sub-episodes and she asked him to stop making those. His dad knew about Sonichu and tried to suggest making it into a story about fighting autism.
Ah yes, didn't she say and I quote that they made him look retarded?
I mean she wasn't wrong but maybe a little late...

Like I have said, Bob was spot on in that Sonichu has become a mascot for autism, just not in the way he thought it would...

I take it this is all we know of Borb referring to the comics and Sonichus?

horrorfan89

Ah yes, didn't she say and I quote that they made him look retarded?
I mean she wasn't wrong but maybe a little late...

Like I have said, Bob was spot on in that Sonichu has become a mascot for autism, just not in the way he thought it would...

I take it this is all we know of Borb referring to the comics and Sonichus?
More or less or seems that way. I have to assume barb asked him to stop dramatizing his life in the comics because she legit believed a lot of people were reading them at the time and would see how much of a dumbass fuck up he was. Not that it didn't stop him from inserting his real life into the comics anyway.

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
More or less or seems that way. I have to assume barb asked him to stop dramatizing his life in the comics because she legit believed a lot of people were reading them at the time and would see how much of a dumbass fuck up he was. Not that it didn't stop him from inserting his real life into the comics anyway.
Barb is the Censor Police Confirmed. New Boss for Sonichu.

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
So my sister got me reading My Hero Academia after a I took a 3 or something year break.
Got me thinking how much Chris' OC would rape the whole story and the setting.
The series is about an earth where like hundreds of years ago 80% of the citizens got some kind of superpower. And now in "modern" times the best of them go to a superhero school

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
So my sister got me reading My Hero Academia after a I took a 3 or something year break.
Got me thinking how much Chris' OC would rape the whole story and the setting.
Whenever Chris makes story, it'll always lack development. There's always "What happened" and no "How did it happened".
Chris: I survived fighting evil superman
You: How?
Chris: ...
Same goes to his fictional political shit. He built cwcville but doesn't know how the state functions.

What does it take for Chris to stop his merge belief?

Captain Hank Murph

Captain of Sealab
He got around Barb's no-real-life rule by saying that the Chris in the comics was a totally different entity--not really him at all, you see.
He even made the point to Alec that he (the real-world Chris) NOT THE CHRIS IN THE COMICS, gave Sonichu his name.
At least Alec Benson Leary put Chris in his place. Firmly but Fair. Or at least tried to be fair. IDK.

More likely trying to suck all remaining joy out of his life so she could exert more control over him.

Last edited:

President Jeb Bush

Eternal President of the United States
Anyone know what the painting of the woman is behind Bob in this image? Is it a known painting or some random one... nice tits on the woman in it...

it's just above his head

horrorfan89

Anyone know what the painting of the woman is behind Bob in this image? Is it a known painting or some random one... nice tits on the woman in it...

it's just above his head
I wanna say it's a Carline monroe poster or Frank frizattea drawing but I doubt Bob would be into that sorta thing given he was in his 50s when both of those were popular