Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Why does he/she/it say "personally" so fucking much. Are we supposed to care that what's more or less a slobish ball of tears and fat passing for the hollow (but round) shell of an actual human being is doing some useless bland shit ? Does he/it expect us to really dig that ? It's common knowledge that Chris views himself like he's hot shit but damn if all these "I will personally do this" are not frustrating as fuck. Maybe I need to take my pills, whatever. Anyway, when did he start to spam this shit so often ? Around the CPU bullshit or before ?

I wanna say it's a Carline monroe poster or Frank frizattea drawing but I doubt Bob would be into that sorta thing given he was in his 50s when both of those were popular
Doesn't look like Frazetta, not enough orcs and sub-humans kidnapping white women.

Barb back in the day allegedly (from the CWCiki)

she looked like a fine catch. Based Bob.
How does that become into snorlax, what the fuck

Last edited by a moderator:

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
So.. Uhh.. If my friend were to have a Sword Art Online OC, would they have a normal human OC that's locked in an Virtual Reality Headset? And how would it go on? Jesus like fuck oh goddammit.
My head hurts..

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
Does anyone know if Chris saw ready player one? His latest something about the merge in the brony anyalists cartoon sounds an awful look like the Oasis only instead of being done through technology it's powdered by pure autism and wishful thinking
The cultural references in that film I think are ironically all things he was never interested in, wasn't he a pre-teen when most of those pop culture icons in the film show up? I can't recall many in the film he would have actually known, his peers in school probably would have, the monty python easter egg probably doesn't count, since Chris was never really invested in it, he just really chucked a reference in his comic to make it more "original".

The film came out more than half a year before most of the merge shit started, so I don't think it would have contributed to his delusions too much. To a certain degree, he already believed that some aspects of his fantasy world where somewhat real.

Edit: Sorry my mistake, the idea guys were already self inserting ideas about the existence of other dimensions and counterparts having super powers around late 2017, maybe they might have been influenced by the promotional material of the film as well as the book if they really wanted to base their discussions to Chris about other fictional characters showing up in an online game universe/world, but since Chris didn't really use any other types of characters relating specifically to the merge when he was talking about C-197, he only did if they had a universal counterpart or something brought up later on, post merge.

Last edited:

horrorfan89

Now I'm Playing With Power!
The cultural references in that film I think are ironically all things he was never interested in, wasn't he a pre-teen when most of those pop culture icons in the film show up? I can't recall many in the film he would have actually known, his peers in school probably would have, the monty python easter egg probably doesn't count, since Chris was never really invested in it, he just really chucked a reference in his comic to make it more "original".

The film came out more than half a year before most of the merge shit started, so I don't think it would have contributed to his delusions too much. To a certain degree, he already believed that some aspects of his fantasy world where somewhat real.
March 2018 wasn't that roughly around the time the idea guys made the scene? There's a chance one of them saw the movie and it indirectly inspired their merge bs, they only had to dumb down the mythos of rpo further so it could be absorbed by Chris's sponge Brain better

March 2018 wasn't that roughly around the time the idea guys made the scene? There's a chance one of them saw the movie and it indirectly inspired their merge bs, they only had to dumb down the mythos of rpo further so it could be absorbed by Chris's sponge Brain better
I'm pretty sure several other cartoon franchises appeared together in Sonichu comics made long before 2018. Chris already had the idea, compared it to Roger Rabbit, etc. The Idea Guys more or less just gave him social proof of the dimensions concept and helped him formalize some sort of pseudo-scientific rules for it all. And they encouraged him to take it all really seriously and become completely obsessed about it to the point that all real-world considerations had to be framed in terms of how they could play into the imaginary b.s.
The cultural references in that film I think are ironically all things he was never interested in
That probably means Ready Player One is set in dimension 791-C.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
Would Chris ever have Barb with him having a Q&A livestream, or would his ego no allow it?
I'm thinking if he's really desperate for cash and if a lot of people request it, he would do it.

Chewy Suarez

Kids eat free on Mondays!
I didn’t realize how putrid the idea of four Air Wick lavender air fresheners in one hotel room that Chris had in the Giant Penis comic would be until I actually got an Air Wick recently. I usually use Wallflowers which aren’t that strong, but damn, I only have one Air Wick and it can make the whole room smell even at the lowest setting. I can’t imagine being in a room with four of them so close together.

Haters constantly say Chris should get a job, but really, at this point, is that even still up to him? I mean as if anyone would want to hire someone like that: An internationally infamous, borderline retarded, chronically unemployed person with no skills, formal qualifications or any life achievements to speak of.

President Jeb Bush

Eternal President of the United States
Haters constantly say Chris should get a job, but really, at this point, is that even still up to him? I mean as if anyone would want to hire someone like that: An internationally infamous, borderline retarded, chronically unemployed person with no skills, formal qualifications or any life achievements to speak of.
The way he acts alone would be a red flag to any potential employer... first squeak or "commentary" voice he does would just turn someone off