Containment Random Thoughts & Questions -

Naamaleipuri

Has ugly pecs that creep everybody out
If I killed Chris, put Barb out as a scarecrow and kept his twitter up as Sonichu, how fast would people realize.
Just asking

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
If weens and white knights really take Chris in down the line, once he gets evicted, they literally cannot comprehend the hell they're going to be put through.

All they can think of is just milking him for lulz, use him as a bragging right, a relic, etc. At that point it's going to be seriously detrimental for them, and they're gonna deserve it for being such fucking scumbags. (i'm not defending Chris, just against psycho behavior of taking in a retard to use him as a humorslave)

Even if it wasn't Chris-chan, someone of his mental illness takes leagues of money, time, and patience to take care of. For years. They're not a functioning adult. They are a burden that needs serious care, from psychological to physical; it is taking in a literal child wrapped in an adult body, someone who isn't capable of growing up. If you don't have proper training, understanding, or even experience, there is just no fucking way someone inexperienced can just take in Chris. The only people who would take him would just want him because he'll be an internet relic.

I'm rewatching the Ben Saint Sonichu 101 video.

At one point when discussing how Chris came up with "Chris Chan", Saint says: "He would have known about the 'Chan' thing because he watched Excel Saga".

The CWCki suggests the same origin but isn't certain. As far as I know, Chris came up with "Chris Chan" when he invented the character "Chris-Chan Sonichu" in a very early Sonichu episode. Around the same time he shortened/remixed Sarah Hammer into "Saramah" for "Saramah Rosechu".

So I don't know if "Chris-Chan" was really an influence from "chan" culture or if it was just a coincidence, since Chris was shortening/remixing other people's names too.

Does anyone have any insight? I'm aware that in one of the early Excel Saga episodes "chan" is used. The series came to the US in 2002 and Chris didn't invent "Chris-Chan Sonichu" until 2004. So he PROBABLY would have seen the "chan" ES episode before then, IF that was the real influence or just coincidental. Did he use "-chan" for anything else before then?

Can anyone ask Chris some questions about what happened to the more obscure characters in comic? Is Alison Amber still alive? Whatever happened to Cal and DeeDee? How's Brendan Fraser doing balancing his acting career and political work? How does Fraser get along with the 'chus and the CPUs? Did BILLY MAYS get revived as a Sonichu in C-197? How's Ted Bundy doing? Is police chief "Ian Brandon Anderson" the same person as the brown-shirted imposter from issue 9? Does that mean the imposter has been redeemed?

Broseph

Who's that great ape right there?
Can anyone ask Chris some questions about what happened to the more obscure characters in comic? Is Alison Amber still alive? Whatever happened to Cal and DeeDee? How's Brendan Fraser doing balancing his acting career and political work? How does Fraser get along with the 'chus and the CPUs? Did BILLY MAYS get revived as a Sonichu in C-197? How's Ted Bundy doing? Is police chief "Ian Brandon Anderson" the same person as the brown-shirted imposter from issue 9? Does that mean the imposter has been redeemed?

The real question is who cares?

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
Is Chris commiting suicide a real possibility once the homeless saga kicks in? what would his method be? I mean willfully choosing to commit suicide not killing himself unwittingly out of tardness like getting an unclit infection. I personally doubt it, i think he is just more likely to keep being a sadcow and eventually just getting used to i don't discount it.

Is Chris commiting suicide a real possibility once the homeless saga kicks in? what would his method be? I mean willfully choosing to commit suicide not killing himself unwittingly out of tardness like getting an unclit infection. I personally doubt it, i think he is just more likely to keep being a sadcow and eventually just getting used to i don't discount it.
no.

Chris has people who care about him and would gladly take him in and protect him. Don't be a dumba.

Seriously the most impressive thing about Chris is that he's never attempted suicide yet, no matter how bad things have seemed for him. This quality seems synonymous with his lack of self-awareness, but there you have it.

Asking if he's going to kill himself is like asking if he's ever going to understand himself. It's almost the same question. All signs point to No.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
Oh god, no, not him. Anyone but him.
I doubt there are many people crazy enough to take Chris in, he might couch surf with some white knights and some weens that get a boner out of the novelty for a while but even for other tards he is going to be a massive dead weight and in the long run will end up destitute. Most optimistic outcome i think is Nulls helps him put some of his finances on order so at least he can rent a room in some low income area with the tugboat but is Chris we are talking about here, not someone willing to go for sensible advice and let himself be coached into taking care of himself, he wants others to do so indefinitely.

Seriously the most impressive thing about Chris is that he's never attempted suicide yet, no matter how bad things have seemed for him. This quality seems synonymous with his lack of self-awareness, but there you have it.

Asking if he's going to kill himself is like asking if he's ever going to understand himself. It's almost the same question. All signs point to No.
Yeah, he always spins it around somehow but he might get dellusional enough that he convinces himself that he is not dying after an heroing but accelerating the merge or some weird shit. Imagine his situation gets desperate enough that he simply gets impatient to fly off to his fantasyland instead of him being self aware enough to realize he is just depressed because his life is a shameful mess. He would justify it with his usual Sonichu logic